• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosalind School of Arts IC

He shook his head slightly.
“Nah, we’ll drop you off first. They’ll give me some more slack since I’m an advanced student,” he replied casually. He didn’t notice her reaction to him placing his arm around her.
“So what room are you in?”

Miss Belsey eyed the student, looking uo from her desk. No one was finished this quickly. "Not accepted, do it again, I don't like repetition, create something new," she couldn't careless if SHE had never heard it before but it clearly wasn't new. "Don't come back to ne unless you have spent 48 or more hours on this, I'm not having half ass music being given to me," Selina was very sterned and angry at the audacity at this student to do such a thing.

"Kito, I expected better," Miss Belsey stood up to announce the class.

"Ok students, off to class," Selina handed Kito's music back without taking a second glance, agitated. "Of with you now, I hope this piece of work prooves your worth hon," she smiled kindly but was still annoyed, the teacher side of Selina shining through. Who would do such a thing.

"We also have music rooms, don't let me catch you playing the guitar in homeroom sweetie, I'm happy you practice but please head to one of the rooms after lessons," Selina sat down again, running a hand through her hair before marking off the register to herself and opening the emails from the school on her phone. She taught some lessons here but not that many, she was an assistant mainly but did teacher occasionally or run after school activities if asked to.

Eldarkon Eldarkon

"Uhm... I actually don't know..." Nikko said, as she opens her bag and takes out her schedule for today. She only had 3 three classes, homeroom included and that was all. "Oh hey, here it is, Remedial Singing, room 203." she showed him and continued "So like second floor, right?" she said and puts the paper back inside her bag before closing it.

NightCasterZ NightCasterZ

Jack nodded.
“Room 203, it is!” He exclaimed, beaming a smile.
“Whenever that is...” he added afterwards. He was excited for the day. It was everything he’d dreamed of. Nice, posh dorms, access to musical equipment, teachers who were famous and, of course, goregous girls. He had to be careful though. He didn’t truly belong here. Unlike the majority of students, he was from a poor family who barely scraped by. They’d spent too much money on his flight, which he wasn’t too happy about. He was determined to get through and be the best student he could.
“Let’s do this!” He shouted enthusiastically, causing s few students nearby to look at him with an odd expression.

Nikko liked his enthusiastic attitude and chuckles, fist pumping and said "Yeah!" she giggled and goes downstairs with Jack to find her next class. Not too long, they found the room and she slides open the door just to see that it was empty. It was kinda expected as she looks around and sits on one of the seats.

Jack smiled as she entered. He gave her a wave.
“See ya later, Nikko.” He said enthusiastically. Then, he pulled out his own timetable and made his way to his first class. As he walked, he thought about the homecoming dance. He was tempted not to go due to a lack of fancy clothes; he didn’t want to go some fancy dance in his cheap clothes. He shook the thought out of his head, hoping the school would have something he could do.

girl.jpg
Athena
interaction: OceanBunny OceanBunny

Athena looked back up to the girl and sent a smile her. "My names Athena. So what's your major?" She asked softly as she watched the girl waiting for a response. She was glad to have made an acquaintance in her homeroom. Hearing the teacher speak she looked to the head of class as the teacher said head off to do the work for there assignment. Looking back to Celeste she smiled at her once more then spoke. "So... Got any ideas on what your gonna do?" She asked curiously as she it an elbow on her desk and took the hand of that arm and held it up as she put her chin into said hand and watched Celeste

"My major?" Celeste asked, turning her attention back to the girl beside her. "I'm a dual, dancing and singing." Her smile brightened at the next question and she nodded. "Seasons are perfect, I adore Autumn." A dreamy look came over her eyes as she remembered a lovely fall day a few years back. She was in the yard with her parents, her father had been chasing her through the falling leaves as her mother sang softly. She had stopped, mesmerized by the way the leaves seemed to dance on the breeze, swaying and spinning to her mothers song. Naturally this had gotten her caught and swept up into the air by her father. "I know exactly what I'm going to do.. What about you?" She asked, happy to have found another classmate that seemed nice.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

girl.jpg
Athena
Interaction: OceanBunny OceanBunny

Athena smiled and watched Celeste as she told Athena her major. 'A dual major huh? that's pretty cool!' Athena thought to herself as she listened to Celeste as she said autumn was her favorite. Then she asked Athena what she was doing for her project which brought a small look of distress over Athena's face as she chuckled a little and looked down to her drawing. "N-no I don't really have an idea yet. Im a piano major so its gotta be on the piano which is the small issue Hehe. Now if I could design a car after a season then id already have it half done in my head by now but since its not im kinda havin troubles right now ya know." Athena said to Celeste as she spun her pen in her hand absentmindedly before looking back to Celeste and sending her another sweet smile
OceanBunny OceanBunny

Last edited:
Kito Hiashi
1-7.jpg

"Understood mamn" Kito said to Miss B "But all due respect, the quality and certification of my work is for the evaluators and talent agents to decide. However since you are a professional artist and the teacher of this classroom, ill make sure to take your criticism and look it over a bit more". Kito took back almost everything he thought about the teacher beforehand. "How could she be so rude. I did everything that she asked" He said as he went back to his seat to get his things "And she said nothing about a time limit or playing instruments in class". putting his things back in his bag, he thought sternly about what Miss B said to him, and gave a little grin "Ill show her. shes made a mistake by underestimating me". He was going to show her. After all, it was not her decision on what marks he was getting. Kito now had another goal; To prove himself to Miss B and show her that his talent was not to be taken for granted

After picking up his guitar, he turned to Casper "Well, it dosent seem like we have any other classes together" he said before giving him a pat on the shoulder "so see you later man". He then walked up to Mia's desk, as she herself was getting ready to leave. "Wow, I never realized how small she actually was" he said to himself as he stood over her desk. He then gave her a warm smile "Wanna walk to advanced singing together?"​

929185e87e2fa397b7f30a69ba59410d.jpg

Mia Molina

A shadow cane across her desk as she picked up her papers and pencils, neatly organizing them into her bag. Mia looked up to see Kito’s smiling face, her own showing a smile in return. Walk to class together? A slight blush spread across her cheek. “Hehe yeah, I would like that.” She nervously put her hair behind her ear. “We’ll have a lot of classes together huh? That’ll be nice. Less nerve wracking now since it won’t be completely made of of strangers.” A soft giggle escaped her, happy to have somewhat of a friend now at the school. Well...they just met so maybe acquaintance? That sounded to informal...she’ll just stick with friend since it’s just easier to say so.

After doubled checking her desk to make sure nothing was left behind she slung her bag over she’d shoulder, ready to go. Her assignment was already turned in and Mia waited anxiously for the grade. Hopefully she did ok on it.

Interacting: Eldarkon Eldarkon
Mentioned: N/A
Located: Room 301

Kito giggled at Mia's comment "Yeah, same here" he said blushing "Don't worry, I'll watch over you and make sure you feel safe and comfortable". Kito wqs really starting to like this girl and wanted to let her know it. Well, in a friendly way. He then walked out of the room with her, walking right beside her. When they entered into the hallway it was packed, with lots of people bumping into one another. Most of the time people saw Kito and would move out of the way. Although looking to Mia, he wondered if people would notice her. After all, she did have short stature

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mia Molina

She noticed students parting as they walked. Huh...that usually never happens. Maybe it’s because Kito is here and people can see him better than her. Typically she had her head down and kept to the sides of the hallway to stay out of people’s way. Mia couldn’t help but wonder what it was like to be tall. To see the tops of everyone’s head when you looked down instead of just your shoes in the floor. “Hehe thanks, I...I would really appreciate that.” She smiled and couldn’t help but feel like he meant it in a protector sort of way. Honestly this school year will be so great with Kito as her friend.

They continued to walk, Mia stuck close to Kito to stay within the radius of those going out of their way. “So many people, it’s nice to see a whole place full of those with a lot of artistic talent.” she remarked. Think of all the creative powers walking around them. Anybody form this school could be the next big start, even her or Kito. It’s was just so cool to think about.

Located: Hallways accompanied by Kito

Last edited:
“I don’t know much about piano.” Celeste said with a small frown. “Or car designs, though yours look amazing. I’m sure you’ll find inspiration and make a great piece though. Maybe designing a car could help you with ideas.” She encouraged, with a bright smile. As the teacher mentioned getting to their classes, Celeste looked up at the clock, surprised homeroom was already over. “Well I guess it’s time to go. It was nice meeting you, Athena.”

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Kito could feel Mia getting closer to him as they walked down the hallway, her staying within the radius where people were parting for him. This made him blush a bit, as she was nearly brushing up against him. You see, Kito kind of lied a bit to Casper. Truth was that he didn't have a lot of experience with girls, as he was too busy with his music. He was mostly trying to keep his cool and make sure that he was acting right. "Yeah, there was no one like this at my old school" he said to Mia "There was no one to test my skills against. All I had was my passion and my self motivation. Although I know that I have to push myself even harder" he then squeezed his grip on his guitar case even harder, with a small grin "and I love it. After all, I need to be the best to be distinguished amoung these people" he then looked down at Mia again, his eyes meeting with hers. "What's her story?" He thought to himself. "So, what inspired you to come here? I want to know more about you"

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mia Molina

Mia listened happily as he talked about his ambitious. His face lit up with such determination to reach his dream Mia could almost see him there on a bright stage, achieving those goals. She always liked lisetnig to people talk about their interests. They cheerful look they get, the hope that fills their voice, it was just so nice to see people so happy. As he finished Kito asked her about her own reasons for being here...wanting to know more about her..she blushed slightly at the statement.

“Oh um...well...I always liked singing, and I had a few older friends who ended up going here for a few years and I...I really just want to make songs that touch people’s heart, they way music touched mine. So I turned down a full scholarship for mathematical engineering and auditioned here...my parents didn’t like the decision but. I wouldn’t be happy if I didn’t at least try to become a singer, you know?” She moves her gaze from him to the windows of the hallway, “Honestly..I don’t want to be famous...I just want become good enough to help some one else out there fall in love with song like me. I think that should be the goal to what we do.” Mia paused, she was talking to much....she should stop. She was probably boring him.. “Oh sorry, kind of...a dumb reason to go through all this trouble huh...” Her gaze fell to the floor.

Located: Hallways accompanied by Kito

Day 2
Novemeber, 15

Weather: Mostly Sunny; Windy

Assignment(s): Grades will be up soon

Lunch:
Stromboli or Caesar Salad
Seasoned Corn or Bread sticks
Fresh Veggies
Choice of Fruit

Announcements:

Student Council:
There will be a meeting @4:30pm today

Club Fair!
November 16th, After classes
See all the wonderful clubs offered here at Rosalind and sign up for these amazing extracurricular activities!

Drama Club Is Still accepting Volunteers for prop and set makers!

Don’t Forget!!!
image.png

It’s early morning on this windy day. Students would be waking up and getting ready for classes or maybe they would be taking just a little bit longer to sleep in? A few early birds may even be taking advantage of the free breakfast offered in the cafeteria. Teachers would already be prepareing for today’s lessons, or perhaps in the teacher’s lounge grabbing some coffee and taking it easy until the hands of the clock get closer to classes starting. Soon the hallways will be full of students. Are you an early bird? Or maybe you hit snooze a few times?

Roommates reminder:the beautiful face you'll see first thing in the morning besides your own. That is if your roommate is still in the room.

Roommates
Himawari Nikko | Nazuki Kuusou
Hisashi Kito | Casper Call
Karina Nijima | Mia Molina
Jack Merridew | Morioka Odo
Row Ruleta | Celeste Andalara
Athena Waters | whole room to yourself : D

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving OceanBunny OceanBunny LullDayBreak13 LullDayBreak13 AlmighTy AlmighTy Luckz Luckz NightCasterZ NightCasterZ Eldarkon Eldarkon Je Je Je Je Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin
If you are no longer interested in the rp please PM me or say so in the PM OOC or in the Discord OOC (which ever you prefer)
If still interested please respond or like this post.

Last edited:

Mia Molina

Mia’s alarm rang out with a bubbly tune. A hand shoots out of the blankets and lazily turns it off. Brown messy hair appears after the hand and soon, a full human being emerged from the blanket cocoon to start the daily cycle. Slowly waking up as while eating breakfast and then actually getting hyped for the day as she dresses and finishes her morning routine by tying her favorite, and the only ribbon she thought to bring here with her, into her hair. Mia smiled at the mirror and went out of her part of the dorm room. She would greet her roommate kindly if she was up and about, but would say. “I would love to talk but I want to get a head start on the day. Meeting you yesterday was really nice though. Maybe later we can hang out more? After class?” Mia would smile, wait for an answer, nod and say something polite back before leaving. She wanted to get a headstart on the day as she walked through the hallways.

Interacting: Open for interactions
Mentioned: technically SheepKing SheepKing
Located: Hallways; smiling and excited for the school day

girl.jpg
Athena groaned tiredly as her alarm buzzed wildly on the nightstand. Reaching out from under the covers in an attempt to get it to shut off she pushed it off on to the ground. It wasn't what she wanted exactly but it worked. Slowly getting up she hopped out of bed and started to get ready. It only took a half hour before she was ready to go and left her room. Making sure she had everything she immediately started for class. It was a beautiful day so beautiful that Athena had forgotten most of the important events that were coming up in school. As she walked through the hall she saw a girl from her class. What was her name again? Oh right Mia! Happily Athena headed over to her. "Hi Mia!" She said happily as she came up beside her with a bright smile
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
sienna-everlasting-lace-swing-dress.jpg

Mia Molina

Mia jumped a bit and turned. “Oh!” She smiles back. “Hello! Um...Athena right? I’m...I’m Not the best with names, heh.” The girl looked down sheepishly. No. This year she was going to be less shy! Mia looked up and kept a friendly smile on her face. “Having a good morning?” There, continuing the conversation. That was good Mia! New year, new her. And that new her should be able to hold a conversation with out getting all shy, like yesterday with Kito. She probably talked with him more yesterday than she did with anyone over summer break, and it was really nice to. Hmmm...maybe he's around in the hallways? Her eyes swept through the area. If not at the moment, Mia would at least see him in class for sure!

Interacting: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Mentioned: Eldarkon Eldarkon
Located: Hallways; Conversing

Last edited:
Kito Hiashi
1-7.jpg

With a blaring alarm waking him up at precisely 6:00 am, Kito opened his eyes and turned over in bed. taking the covers off, he exposed his bare chest to the rather cold air. Sitting on the edge of his bed in his underwear, he thought about the events that transpired the day before. He met alot of new people, but only one person was coming to mind; Mia. She really left an impression on him, as they basically were in every class together. He got to know a lot of things about her, and he liked what he heard. Standing up, Kito proceeded to do his morning workout consisting of push ups, sit ups, and squats. He did this every morning to stay in shape and keep up his lead/muscular physique.

After his workout, Kito would go to the showers, washing off all the sweat and relaxing him. Drying himself off with the towel, Kito went back to his room to get dressed in his usual attire. Then came breakfast, the most important meal of the day. He sat at the table with a bowl of oatmeal, 4 eggs, and a glass of milk. He really lilked to take his time. However throughout all this, he did not want to disturb his roommate. After all, waking up three hours early is something that most people don't do. After finishing his breakfast and packing his bag, it was about 8:45. Strangely enough, he did not see his roommate leave. Maybe he left without him noticing. Either way, Kito did not have enough time to check up on him, as he had 15 minutes to get to class.

Walking through the hallway in the direction of homeroom, Kito was wondering if he would find Mia. After all, they probably would be walking in the same direction. After thinking this though, he managed to bump into someone. It wasnet to hard though, as neither him or the other person was walking fast. "Im so sorry, are you ok?" he asked the person as he looked down. However, it appeared that the person he bumped into was Mia. His face was a little red, and he didn't know what to do "h-hey Mia" he said with a smile

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mia Molina

She was bumped a step or two forward by a passerby. Turning from Athena Mia saw that it was Kito who bumped her forward. Speak devil huh.... She looked up at him with a bright smile, “Hi! Morning! It’s nice to see you Kito.” His face seemed red, huh. “Are you ok?” She blinked up at him, genuinely concerned, hoping that he wasn’t getting sick... It could just be..blushing but. Why would he blush? Couldn’t be because of her....Athena was really pretty, must be that...Though deep down, Mia hoped that it was actually because of herself...but that was just hope..

Mentioned: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Located: Hallways; Conversing

girl.jpg
Smiling Athena nodded. "yeah today seems to be good! so what do you think your score is on our projects?" Athena asked just before another kid from class bumped into Mia. Taking a step back so she didn't get ran over she saw it was a boy whom she didn't remember the name of. silently she stood there smiling softly at them

37562cd575563a63561a4aa6adf6702f.png

Kamui.Gakupo.full.594992.jpg
Mood:
A bit tired, alive and content
Leaving the dorm and in the hallway at the moment
Mentions:
None yet, but open
Interactions:
None yet, but open

The alarm rung loudly in the room as a low grumble left Morioka's lips. He blinked once, shifting his blue hues to the mechanical device on the nightstand. He sighed loudly before getting up, pressing the button on top of the clock lazily. The purple haired male stood up and started his morning routine, making sure his clothes were matching, his hair was in a high ponytail and he wasn't looking like a hot mess. Once he was done, Morioka looked around for his roommate, not sure if they were there or not. Not wanting to be late like last time, he quickly grabbed his things and made his way into the hall which was filled with the students.

He sighed contently, looking around with his blue hues. Wondering what or who he was going to bum into today before going to class. Then there was talk about a homecoming dance he heard about, that was a problem in itself, he didn't really know anyone yet, so who was he going to go with? He sighed faintly, shaking his head before placing a hand on his forehead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back