• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosalind School of Arts IC

Celeste sighed in relief as Ms. Belsey stated the classes were by skill. 'There's still a chance he won't be in my class though.' She thought as she took the papers being handed out. Ignoring her timetable, she glanced at the homecoming flyer, aready thinking about what kind of dress she should wear. However, her attention was quickly pulled away from the dance as their first assignement was announced. 'Seasons,' she thought excitedly, a bright smile spreading over her face. 'Autumn of course.. but what to do.. a dance? A song? Both? Decisions decisions.' She tapped her fingers lightly against her coffee cup as she thought about different ideas.

Jack was never a fan of the seasons and their changes. It just signalled a need for something he didn’t have. In Summer, he needed shorts and tank tops; in Winter, he needed thick clothes. As expected, this was expensive and usually his family didn’t have enough money for more than 2 of them to be clothes properly. He sighed aloud, thinking of how he could articulate a song on the seasons. He couldn’t simple blow it off or do something sub-par. It had to be his best.

He turned from the front of the class back to his side where Nikko still sat. He wondered what thoughts would be going through her head, what she was going to do for the assignment.
“Hey Nikko, guess that practice is gonna need to be put to good use tonight.”

LullDayBreak13 LullDayBreak13

Last edited:
Jack was never a fan of the seasons and their changes. It just signalled a need for something he didn’t have. In Summer, he needed shorts and tank tops; in Winter, he needed thick clothes. As expected, this was expensive and usually his family didn’t have enough money for more than 2 of them to be clothes properly. He sighed aloud, thinking of how he could articulate a song on the seasons. He couldn’t simple blow it off or do something sub-par. It had to be his best.

He turned from the front of the class back to his side where Nikko still sat. He wondered what thoughts would be going through her head, what she was going to do for the assignment.
“Hey Nikko, guess that practice is gonna need to be put to good use tonight.”

Nikko saw the teacher come in late and listened to he introduction. 'Even teachers here are beautiful and still look young! Oh my god, this school is full of beautiful people! This is so out of my league! But no worries! I'll do my best! Right?' she thought to herself while listening to their first assignment.

After the teacher mentioned about the theme for it, she thought of summer but then there was also winter and spring and autumn. She turns to look at other students, trying to come up of things to perform as well and when she turned to face Jack, they made eye-contact and she smiled at her. "Looks like it, haha." she giggles. "Let's do our best and make a good impression for everyone." she grins, having this confidence was one of her good points that made her want prove herself to become an idol.

NightCasterZ NightCasterZ

Last edited:
Jack smirked. He admired her confidence and determination.
“Definately.” He was beginning to form ideas around the song but still had no clue what he could do.
“I don’t have a clue what to do right now but I’m sure I’ll think of something.” He said, with a slight sigh.
“You got anything in mind yet?

"I was thinking of going for Spring season. You know the flowers blooming and whatnot, I think I'll go with that first, still have no idea what song I should do though." she said, and crossed her arms as she closed her eyes. "Ooooh, think think Nikko." she puts both her index finger on her head. "But this will be like our first challenge, right? This is gonna be exciting! Haha." she chuckled and takes out her notebook and a pen. She starts writing on the second page writing down her theme plan for the assignment. "Wanna come up with ideas together somewhere? Inspiration maybe?" she said, thinking of a place where they can do that.

Jack laughed as she though.
“We have plenty of time, no need to stress.” He assured her. Then, he answered her question.
“Sure. Remember, we’re practicing tonight too so don’t use up all your energy.” He looked her in the eyes as he spoke, smiling softly.

37562cd575563a63561a4aa6adf6702f.png

Kamui.Gakupo.full.1530483.jpg
Mood:
Excited and pleasant
Home to school. Hallway, heading into homeroom 301
Mentions:
AlmighTy AlmighTy AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Eldarkon Eldarkon LullDayBreak13 LullDayBreak13 NightCasterZ NightCasterZ OceanBunny OceanBunny SheepKing SheepKing Cosmos Cosmos
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Interactions:
None

Within the Oda estate, it was not really surprising to hear the shuffling of feet and people talking. It was the start of the new school year so everyone was getting ready. Well, everyone was ready, except for one. Somehow, no one was surprised to hear the eldest child of four zipping through the large house to gather his things and put on his clothes. The family did find it comical to which long purple hair dash through the house. Once the young man had gathered his things, the young man named Morioka Oda, jumped into his small limo and told the driver to step on it. He was both happy and a bit upset with himself. He managed to be late on the first day. Sadly, this was something he was used to. He was always late to school, because of this, his grades often suffered from this, thankfully, he was good with his classwork, so his grades didn't go down too badly.

Once the driver dropped him off at the school and opened the car door, Morioka grabbed his back and jumped out of the car, looking back towards his driver, Takara Yoshiteru, smiling towards him pleasantly. "Thank you, Takara. I hope you have a good day." He said, bowing his head. Takara smiled and bowed in return. Morioka started running up the stairs of the school and into the school itself. He went to the office and got his schedule. As he looked it over, a smile spread across his lips, wondering how Oishi, his youngest sister, would feel about his current path of life. As he held the schedule in his hands, he started running through the room he was supposed to be. Homeroom. He continued rubbing through the hallways, moving about the halls, making sure to not bump into anyone. If he did, he turned his head and apologized quickly before turning his body.

Morioka continued running until he saw the room number hanging over the door. He slid into the classroom, blinking once as he sighed heavily. He slouched forward, letting he head hang low. He heard there was talking going on within homeroom. Great. Now he had no idea what was going on. He sighed mentally as he stood straight up, fixing his long purple hair. He looked around for a moment, looking at the many students who were talking with one another. They must have arrived here together or just met.He sighed quietly as he walked towards a wall and just started going through his bag, making sure that he had all the things he needed. While he packed beforehand, he always made sure he had everything once he got to his destination. his purple bangs hung low as he placed the bag on the ledge of a window, making sure the bag didn't fall, still listening to what is going on.

"Oh I'm going to get all the rest that I need, haha." she said, knowing herself she loves to sleep around, sometimes not caring where she ends up being asleep. One time she slept at the park bench one night and one time at the mall, despite it being noisy. Nikko heard the door open, just to see another late student. Ah! The bright light is up again. It was too much for her and covered her eyes with her hands. 'He is too beautiful!' she thought and finally saw him. "Hey there ah..." he walked passed her as if he didn't saw her and felt embrassed about it. 'Oh well...' she thought and points at Jack "Tell me you didn't saw that embarrassing moment..." she pouted while blushing.

NightCasterZ NightCasterZ Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin

girl.jpg
Athena
Interaction:
OceanBunny OceanBunny (hope you dont mind)
Mention:

Athena's hopes for a good first day had already diminished greatly and only seemed to plummet as she collected her things and stood up just in time to hear the first assignment being given out, causing her to drop a drawing book to the floor once more with a loud smacking sound as the book landed flat on he floor. Her face flushing with embarrassment she quickly picked up her book and headed to her seat, Bumping into a few students on the way there and apologizing frantically with each mishap she had. Once she got to her desk she sat down and immediately let out a deep sigh as she laid her things down on her desk then let her head drop to the desk as well with a tiny thud. "Why cant i just be in my garage right now?" She groaned softly to her self before she sat up and glanced over to the desk on her right she saw a rather pretty girl sitting there tapping on her coffee cup. Not knowing if she had disturbed the girl Athena spoke softly as a faint blush dawned on her cheeks and embarrassment filled the tone of her voice. "S-sorry if I disturbed you in anyway." She spoke softly before looking away. 'im so stupid.' She mentally scolded her self as she looked down to the papers and books along with the homecoming flyer on her desk. "Who could I even go with?" She softly asked her self before setting the papers aside and opening her drawing notebook to a page that had a full body car design. The design was half done 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle, Drawn for a paint job an outline of a fire style paint had been drawn on its front end and was halfway colored in. the car was a bright silver color and the flames a deep blood red color that really stood out to the shiny silver of the rest of the body of the car. Gently Athena pulled out a special coloring pen that was the blood red color and continued to color in the flames
1dc4b3fbd112de3407824762bdac3151--chevy-chevelle-ss-silver.jpg

Last edited:
Jack chuckled quietly.
“Oh, I definately wouldn’t miss that.” Then, he turned his head to scan the rest of the room.
“I wonder who my dorm mate will be...” He mumbled quietly. Then, he turned back to Nikko and her glistening emerald eyes.

"Nothing is impossible,
Casper Call

Casper raised his hand "Ms. Belsey can we have a partner for this assignment or is it a solo assignment?" Casper wanted to do something different probably an old dance of his grandmothers that he would add some flair too. He also hoped that Ms. Belsey wouldn't expose who his family members were Christina Call School Founder, Elizabeth Call a Cardiovascular Surgeon and his father the most famous of them all Casper Roy the rich new religion creator that was actually a cult. Casper rolled his eye's just thinking about if anyone found out who his father was. But only teachers had access to the information about his father. Finding out about his mom and grandmother would be easy there were so many pictures of them on google.
Luckz Luckz

the word itself says "I'm possible"!"
-Audrey Hepburn

'Or maybe I'll have a friend to perform with me? If that is allowed right? Like she'll be performing with me, if that is alright? It's still me performing, right?' Nikko thought and so badly wants to call that friend. "No, I still have to ask the teacher if we can find a partner to perform with." she muttered to herself as she was about to ask for a question when another student has already asked the question she was about to ask. 'Please say its alright! Please say it's alright!' she thought, praying to the god, heavens and buddha. Already clasping her hands tight for her prayer to come true.

Luckz Luckz

Miss Belsey smiled at all the kids as they all chatted and got themselves all excited before a second late student arrived. "You must be Morioka? I've recieved word about your attendance situation and I hope to remedy that!" Selina was kind as she watched him come in and settle down before going back to watching her class hype up. She was about to ask them to quieten down before she heard her name.

"Ahh, good question," Selina looked for the source before her eyed narrowed on Casper, the Principal's grandson, she furrowed her brows before smiling at him. She most definitely was not giving him extra marks for his relations and if any teacher did that she'd quite frankly fire them herself. "No, it's solo, this school is for you! Later in your studies there will be opportunities but this one is solo work although you are more than happy to brainstorm and criticise with eachother," Selina smirked before raising a brow at him.

"Apologies everyone," Selina looked at her other notifications on her desk before looking up. "That's all from me kids, any questions come to the office, my door is always open," Selina sat down, crossing her legs and looking at the papers in her desk.

Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin -specifically
AlmighTy AlmighTy

“Well that kinda sucks. If you could work as a duo, I’d be choosing you as my partner,” he said, sighing. Thing is, he was somewhat glad that he wasn’t working as a pair. He’d only ever worked solo and simply the idea of working together scared.
“We can still help each other at least.” Jack said to Nikko

"Oh then I guess solo it is." she said and shakes all the sad things she was thinking and replied to Jack saying "Right, this school is here to teach and help us improve with our skills. I'll do anything to improve myself at this point." she had this determined smile, making others blush when they saw her smile. "Hmm.. Spring, Summer, Winter or Fall... or all seasons if possible, we got a lot to do haha." she chuckles, placing her arms on the table and lies her head on her arms. "After this our own classes right? I wonder..." she thought out loud.

Jack too blushed at her determined smile just as many others did. He gave back his own smile though.
“Well, looks like I have some competition, not only in the kitchen but in the music industry.” He smirked and added, “but I think I’m fine in bed...” That last part was muttered quietly but he made sure it was only audible to Nikko. Without giving her much time to think on it, he continued, “I can’t wait til after school so we can practice.”

Nikko grins "Of course, its always fun to have some competition." she looks at Jack and heard him say something else and thought of him sleeping. "For your information, I'm even better in bed." she said to him back softly and was talking about sleeping in bed and she was proud of it herself. Stupid to be proud of it but sleeping was one of her favorite things to do. "And yeah sure, we meet up here in this classroom, right?" she asked while looking up at Jack. "I mean we already exchanged numbers, so I'll be waiting for your call." she grins.

Last edited:
Jack grins back and even chuckles when she thought he meant sleeping.
“Sure you are.” He said while laughing and rolling his eyes at her. She looked so cute while she was laid on her arms that his face turned a light red. He quickly shook his head and turned back to her, smiling.
“I promise not to keep you waiting long, if at all.” He said finally.

Mia listened to Miss Belsey intently and when the teacher was done she continued to think about the assignment. Setting many notes on What she could do, but there were so many ideas! Which one would be the best one? “Hmm...I could just do silent night...or..make an original....or something from Over the Garden wall could work for Autumn..” she whispered to herself as she wrote and thought. Her tongue stick out slightly while her notes turned to doodles.

Open for interaction

Celeste turned to the girl with a sweet smile. "It's alright." She said, shaking her head lightly. "I'm not bothered." She glanced at the girls drawing curiously, amazed at the fine details. "My names Celeste." She said absently, still looking at the sketch before she turned back to the front as Ms. Belsey started talking again. 'So it's a solo project, I guess I just have to decide whether I'm singing or dancing then.' She thought, tipping her head slightly to the side as she pondered the possibilities.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Last edited:
Kito giggled to himself as he got out a piece of paper and started writing lyrics. He had already wrote a song about autumn a while back, and he remembered the lyrics quite well. Using the song would be perfect for the assignment, plus he would probably be done before anyone else. "This school may be easier than I thought" he said to himself, almost halfway done the song. The song was acually inspired by a girl he dated for a short time when he went to a summer camp. For three months they dated, but had to split when fall came around since they lived in different cities. And when Kito saw the very first red maple leaf of the season, he decided to write the song.

After finishing the lyrics, now came the chords and melody. You see, Kito had never acually wrote chords for the song before. But lucky for him, writing chords, tabs, licks, and solos came much easier to him than lyrics. Opening out his guitar case and taking out his red statocaster electric guitar, Kito quietly hummed some melodies to himself and started playing some chords on the guitar. He always brought a guitar with him anywhere he went, in case if he had a hit of inspiration.

After about 20 minutes of fiddling around and writing down some tabs, Kito was pretty much finished. And with a smile, he got up to miss Belseys desk, stapled his lyrics and tabs together and gave them to her "Finished manm" he said "when will we be preforming them?"
Luckz Luckz

"I'll be expecting that." Nikko smiled. She noticed that their teacher already dismissed them which means it was time for their regular class schedule. "Well Ms. Besley is now gone, that means we get to go to our classes now." she sighed and stands up, getting her bag and turns to face Jack. "Well then, wanna go and find our classrooms first?" she knew they weren't going to be in the same classes but she at least wants to spend time with her new friend here in school.

Jack stood up with her. He picked up his bag, placing his arms within the straps. It was a cheap backpack that was a hand me down. They’d made sure to clean it and fix it so it ended up looking like a patched up doll.
“Let’s get going then. I’ll walk you to class.” He said simply, putting an arm around her shoulder comfortably

Nikko was about to walk out of the room with Jack when he suddenly placed his arms around her shoulder, making her flinch a bit. She thought about it for a minute 'Hmm do friends usually do this?' she tries to remember the times when she had friends back at america. 'Oh! I guess it is!' she thought before letting him do as he please and walks out of the room with Jack. "I think we should find yours first, don't want you to be late." she told to Jack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back