• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosalind School of Arts IC

"Right right~" her eyes sparkled just the thought of cooking, but this will be her first time cooking with someone other than her mother. "Alright, now that were set." she takes out her phone. "How about exchanging numbers for starters? Since we will be seeing each other quite a lot." she giggles, showing him her phone. "Ooooh, now I'm excited to start the day now." she grins at the boy in front of her and thought 'Maybe this won't be so boring after all...' she thought while staring happily at Jack.

“Sure.” He put her number in his phone and then gave her his number.
“I hope I’ll see you a lot.” This was followed by both a smirk and a wink. Jack shared the same sentiment of enjoying the day, not that he wasn’t going to already but because he was going to enjoy it much more. It has been a while since he had gotten close with anyone, boy or girl.
“Now I’m going to end up waiting for time to pass until the end of day so I can see you again.” He said aloud although the really meant to only think it.

LullDayBreak13 LullDayBreak13

Himawari giggles at his last sentence and said "Pfft haha, you're pretty interesting you know that." she giggles and looks at his number now saved on her phone. "But how about this, maybe we can hang out during lunch time as well, if that's alright with you?" she doesn't' really know anyone here yet, so she thought it was better to go with him rather than being alone the whole time. Remembering her time when she transferred to an old school when she was still a kid, she had a bit of communication problems, making her alone during that time until middle school. After learning how to speak more fluently in japanese, she's had a few friends here and there but not much in her old school. So having an opportunity to start fresh would be great for her.

He smiled at her compliments.
“Well, I wouldn’t consider myself too much outta the ordinary. I’m just like any other guy.” He shrugged.
“Any guy who makes amazing food that is...” He added, smirking to himself. Jack was not much surprised by her offer for lunch. He was in the same predicament too.
“Of course, I’d love that.” He had transerrd here from England. It cost his family quite a lot to come to Japan for this single school. They were never very rich, never had much money. They didn’t have the latest tech or kept up to date with the news on TV. They had one another though. When Jack was invited to the school, the family were leaping with joy. They used the little change they had to pay for his flights. He had promised he’d come back soon, with gifts for them all; with enough money to sustain them comfortably.

“I wonder when our home room teacher will get here. I mean, we got here fairly early to be honest...” He said, leaning slightly closer to Nikko. He could smell the sweet aroma of food very faintly.
LullDayBreak13 LullDayBreak13

Himawari chuckles and looks around the classroom and noticed that there still a few more seats that were vacant. The teacher still hasn't arrived yet. "You're right... weird that the teacher would be late for our first day of classes." she said and remembering something "Oh yeah, today I made some extra cookies for my snacks, I baked them early this morning actually." she takes out a container filled with bake goods and opened it. The sweet scent of her chocolate chip cookies bursts out the moment she opened the container. "Wanna try some?" she offered. She was pretty proud of her cooking and baking skills.

Not intending to be rude but the moment she asked if he wanted one, he took one, quickly but carefully. He put it in his mouth, savouring the taste. He felt it melt in his mouth. He stayed there, the cookie melting away in his mouth, the amazed expression on his face.

Finally, he snapped out of his obvious food dream and, trying very hard not to shout in delight, spoke in the most enthusiastic tone he could muster. “Oh my god, these are amazing! Right, it’s confirmed. You are definately cooking with me!”

Glad that he was amazed with her cookies, she nodded with a reply "Glad that you like the cookies I made." she said with a smile before she eats a cookie herself before closing the container and putting it back to her bag. It was obvious that some students saw what just happened and it happened that she has some extra left. Taking it out again, she opened it and offered them some cookies. "You guys want some?" she asked as the other students gladly walks over to their side and starts taking a cookie a person. As they were eating, you can tell that they are experiencing something good right now. Startled when some girls said that her cookie was delicious, Himawari just smiled and said "Y-you're welcome, it was nothing." she giggled, happy that others are being nice to her. She wasn't used with girls being all friendly with her. Sure there are some guys who were being friendly with her sometimes but it was merely flirting with her. As others were eating, she wondered where the teacher is. 'Hmm.. who is our teacher again?' she thought.

Selina Belsey Homeroom 301

Click. Clack. Click. Clack. The heels of the woman made their way down the pristine floor of the school, her long hair danced around her as she made her way to room 301.

Selina Belsey opened the door quietly with her spare hand and stepped inside, she closed the door behind her and made her way to the desk. She was silent, graceful and elegant. "Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Selina Belsey and welcome to the Rosalind School of Arts, congratulations for receiving a place and I hope to know each and every one of you well,' Selina placed down her timetables for the students, letters, announcements and all sorts on her desk before writing her name on the board behind her.

"As you know I am on a break to scout new talent and teach you lovely people here, it's an honour to be here at Rosalind and I hope you have the same mindset," she smiled, giving a charming look as she clasped her hands. "Come in now, everyone sit down, there's no assigned seats unless you wish me to make a seating plan, I have an announcement you will all love to hear, before I hand out your timetables and other things," the british woman relaxed as she sat on her desk.

"But before I start, does anyone have any questions or concerns, I'm always here if you need to chat," she claspd her hands together before crossing her legs, Selina waited for everyone to sort themselves out and ask anything before continuing. Her eyes flickered from lady to lady and man to man. Interesting.

Everyone!

Jack was happy that people were admiring Nikko’s baking skills. He smiled as people rushed quickly to get them before they ran out. He didn’t notice the homeroom teacher enter the classroom. He was jolted awake when she spoke finally. His eyes immediately turned to face the front of the glass. His eyes was greeted by a somewhat familiar face. The teacher, as it happened, was British too. He smiled happily, knowing that he was not the alone so far from home. Then, he started to pay attention to her words. He listened to what she had to say and he had to admit, he had some questions for her.
“Miss? I have a few questions.” He spoke kindly, not trying to be rude.
“First of all, what should we call you? Selina? Miss Belsey? Or something else entirely?” Jack asked his question confidently, trying to start a conversation with the teacher he’d be with for the next 3 years. He wanted to lead a good impression on her.
“My other question is: how do you cope with being so far from your family? So far from your home?” He had specifically asked her this question, knowing that she was both British and had probably struggled with the same issue. He was facing a bit of homesickness himself. He’d never been anywhere that was further than a town away from his entire family. And now there was an ocean between it...

Casper Call
Casper smirked at Kito and started looking for a pencil when realized it rolled under the girl's desk behind him. Casper looked at her and watched her hold her coffee "She was so small and in shape." Casper thought to himself. Casper cleared his throat "I'm Casper and Um..." He looked down at her legs then looked back up "My pencil fell under your desk." Casper chuckled a little then heard the teacher saying something. "Are you going to that dance?"

Eldarkon Eldarkon OceanBunny OceanBunny

Last edited:
Casper Call
Casper smirked at Kito and started looking for a pencil when realized it rolled under the girl's desk behind him. Casper looked at her and watched her hold her coffee "She was so small and in shape." Casper thought to himself. Casper cleared his throat "I'm Casper and Um..." He looked down at her legs then looked back up "My pencil fell under your desk." Casper chuckled a little then heard the teacher saying something. "Are you going to that dance?"

Eldarkon Eldarkon OceanBunny OceanBunny

Having been watching the interactions across the room, Celeste startled as the boy in front of her spoke. Blushing lightly at how easily she'd been spooked, she turned to smile at him. "I-I'm Celeste.. it's nice to meet you." She said softly. Shifting slightly in her seat, she leaned over to look under the desk for his pencil. 'Wow he's really handsome.' She thought as she looked back up after grabbing the pencil. Smile brightening at the mention of the dance, she nodded as she straightened in her seat. "Yes, I'll be going to the dance." She glanced towards the teacher, noticing that a boy had started asking her questions. "Are you gonna go?" She asked him, looking down at her hands. She blushed again as she noticed she still held his pencil. "S-sorry, you need this, right?" She offered the pencil out to him.

Having been watching the interactions across the room, Celeste startled as the boy in front of her speaking. Blushing lightly at how easily she'd been spooked, she turned to smile at him. "I-I'm Celeste.. it's nice to meet you." She said softly. Shifting slightly in her seat, she leaned over to look under the desk for his pencil. 'Wow, he's really handsome.' She thought as she looked back up after grabbing the pencil. Smile brightening at the mention of the dance, she nodded as she straightened in her seat. "Yes, I'll be going to the dance." She glanced towards the teacher, noticing that a boy had started asking her questions. "Are you gonna go?" She asked him, looking down at her hands. She blushed again as she noticed she still held his pencil. "S-sorry, you need this, right?" She offered the pencil out to him.

Casper Call
"Yeah I'm going," Casper said with a smile on his face as he reached for the pencil. "Going with your boyfriend?" Casper said as he put the pencil behind his ear looking her in her eyes. Caspers' face turned red "Sorry if that question was a little forward... I've been told I can be very blunt."

Last edited:

Selina looked at the people still not in their seats and talking. "Excuse me, please be quiet you two," she looked at them with a raised brow before focusing her attention on the boy before her.

"Miss Belsey and good question, Jack is it? I've been around the world Jack and so I am quite used to it, I suggest at the start you always check in at home, it gets easier over time but hopefully making more friends here will ease you into the life at this School. For me it was always making sure everyine at home was happy and that I was as well, keep your head up," Selina smiled before standing up, the two were agrivating her and she hated having to repeate herself so she let it slide of the continual talking for a few minutes. In the other hand she inwardly applauded Jack's initiative to speak up first, clever people ask questions...she made a note to keep an eye on him, not just for her but for a variety of people and companies.

"Any other questions about the school or in general, I'm happy to help," Selina had to make sure everyone here felt safe and happy. The woman was very excited to hand out her first assignment for them all, it was going to separate them greatly, skill and determination wise.

"Please, speak up,"

NightCasterZ NightCasterZ

“Thank you, Miss Belsey. Your advice helps greatly.” He resumed his happy, beaming smile, hoping his bravery would encourage the others to ask their own questions or raise concerns they had. As he sat there, his mind drifted off towards music, singing a soft tune under his breath. It was a song he had wrote when he was with his first girlfriend 2 years ago.
“I hold you... I hold you closer than I ever knew... I could do...” He sung to himself, not realising he was speaking aloud. While audibly, it was quiet; a moment shared only to those nearby.

The sound of heels clacking against the tile floor made Karina Slowly put away her game and look up to see who it is. A woman with bubblegum pink hair that was a couple shades brighter then Karina's and a charismatic smile filled up her vision. She looked familiar but Karina couldn't place her finger on it. Even when the woman introduced herself to the class Karina still couldn't remember where she had heard of her. Nevertheless, to be polite Karina parted her chapped lips to form a small smile.
A boy a couple seats away raised his hand to ask a question. Karina learn't his name once Miss. Belsey said it. "Jack..." The teen muttered under her breath sounding out each syllable in her mind. He was now the first person besides the teacher who Karina could put a name to their face.
She so far didn't have any questions that needed to be answered so Karina sat still in her desk with her hoodie as a shield from the others.​
Talking to: her self
Mentioned: NightCasterZ NightCasterZ Luckz Luckz

Casper Call
"Yeah I'm going," Casper said with a smile on his face as he reached for the pencil. "Going with your boyfriend?" Casper said as he put the pencil behind his ear looking her in her eyes. Caspers' face turned red "Sorry if that question was a little forward... I've been told I can be very blunt."

Celeste blushed brightly at the mention of a boyfriend. "N-No, I don't have a boyfriend." She replied quickly, looking down at her desk. "It's alright, I don't mind the questions." She reassured him with a smile, glancing back up at him. Her attention shifted momentarily as the teacher spoke, listening to her answer the other boys questions. "So, what are you here for?" She asked curiously, not wanting their conversation to end.

Celeste blushed brightly at the mention of a boyfriend. "N-No, I don't have a boyfriend." She replied quickly, looking down at her desk. "It's alright, I don't mind the questions." She reassured him with a smile, glancing back up at him. Her attention shifted momentarily as the teacher spoke, listening to her answer the other boys questions. "So, what are you here for?" She asked curiously, not wanting their conversation to end.

"Dance..." Casper smiled "Dance has always been my passion." Casper turned and looked at the teacher "I'll talk to you when she's done." Casper started to doodle in his notebook as he listened to the teacher speaking.

Kito Hisashi
1-7.jpg

"Thats crazy! so am I" Kito said with excitement "We probably have the same classes". This made Kito really exited. Looks like he was going to spend a lot of time with this girl. Things were really going off to a good start. "So, have you heard about the dance?" Kito said, pointing his finger at the flyer that was on his desk. However before he could get a straight answer, a woman wearing rather formal clothes walked in the room, the sound of her high heels clacking on the floor. "Damn, they even have good looking teachers" he said to himself, low key eyeing her up and down "What dosent this school have".

Kito then realized that he was not in his seat. "Listen, ill talk to you later Mia. gotta get back to my seat" He said, getting up and moving to his original seat. He then gave her a wink before sitting down, giving all of his attention to the teacher. He then raised his hand for a question "Excuse, me, but I have a question" Kito said before clearing his throat "I can tell just by looking at others in this room that everyone is not the same age. Are our classes open courses or separated by grades?"

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith AlmighTy AlmighTy Luckz Luckz

929185e87e2fa397b7f30a69ba59410d.jpg

Mia Molina

Mia smiled. Same classes huh? that would be kinda cool actually! She wouldn't be so alone in those classes then. This was great! Her cheeks flushed as Kito winked at her. Sending a bright smile back she thought about what he said. There was dance apparently...Mia would love to go, but she ended up going to those things alone at her old schools...maybe...Kito would be interested in going with her....just so she wouldn't seem like a wall flower...The winking led her t believe he was...but doubts clung to her mind. Her attention was pulled to the teacher.

"oh my god...Selena Belsey..." her voice squeaked excitedly. Realizing she said this out loud Mia hid behind her note book, so Selena Belsey wouldn't see her and her red face. It was her though. She was so famous and pretty and her music inspired Mia so much. She had watched some of her older acting stuff from when Selina Belsey was young but never could bring herself to watch the horror series that gave her that big leap into fame....horror..wasn't Mia's thing...at least not anymore...But! This was so awesome though!! Selina Belsey was her teacher!!

Interacting: Eldarkon Eldarkon Luckz Luckz
Mentioned: N/A
Located: Room 301

'Handsome, polite, and into dance.. this boy just might be too good to be true' Celeste thought as she tried to concentrate on the teacher. She recognized Ms Belsey as a famous actress and fashion designer, even had a few of her designs back home. A question the boy next to Casper caught her attention. Her dance classes had always been open to different ages, being based on skill, so it hadn't occurred to her that they might be separated by grades in a school. 'If classes are separated by age I pro won't have any with him..' She thought, guessing that he was at least a year older than her. She took a sip of her coffee, waiting on Ms. Belsey response to the boy. 'I hope it's like a normal dance class and based on skill level.. though I still might not end up in any of his classes then.' She thought as she realized she didn't know what kind of dance he was into and she was only in one dance class this year. As her thoughts wandered, Celeste started to hum the tune to a song she'd been working on.

girl.jpg
Athena
mood: Filled with anxiety and embarrassment
Interacting: Luckz Luckz
bbfc946940896740d3e0c7115368e8a0--galaxy-shirts-manga-art.jpg
3700370_fpx.jpeg
8523041-1-black.jpeg 4034c1cdc560eca4aacff8bed3e4072a--cadillac-eldorado-nice-cars.jpg

There she went again arriving late to school, And on the first day too?! Athena frantically pulled into he parking lot of the school still mentally freaking out and parking her car. Scrambling her stuff together and making sure she looked at least semi professional though her outfit was almost the complete opposite, it consisting of a big galaxy designed sweater that had to big a neck and hung over her left shoulder exposing the strap of her sports bra and shoulder as well as some tight jeans and black high heel boots with her hair unbrushed and put up in a messy ponytail. If she had the time she would have dressed better but in all honestly she had just woken up 15 minuets ago which was the biggest issue. Hurriedly locking her car which was a 1947 Cadillac Coupe DeVille she then headed inside, making sure not to lose her backpack or any of the sketch books and drawings that currently occupied her arms as she rushed to her homeroom. Quickly getting to her homeroom she took half a second to try and calm down before going in. it of course not working at all as she came into the room looking like a total mess. a couple drawing designs for cars fell to the floor, she was panting softly as she took a second to collect her self and bowed softly to the teacher. "S-sorry im late miss." She said softly. 'Rough night." She said quietly as a small excuse to her tardiness though it was anything but rough. Last night had been spent working on a car which wasn't surprising, then she drew up about three different designs for cars before having fallen asleep at around 3AM. Standing up tall she adjusted her glasses before noticing some of her drawings had fallen from her arms and floated to some places around the room, mostly still at her feet though some had wandered off to desks and by peoples feet. Cheeks turning a faint pink as she quickly knelt down and started to pick up her stuff. Today was not going well at all and she hadn't even been awake for half an hour yet. Hoping no one paid to much attention to her sudden entrance she quietly picked up her papers as best she could.

(Hope my first post is alright guys ^-^ Cant wait)

Miss Belsey looked at the boy and nodded in account of his question. "You will be separated by skill, but there may be certain age groups for extra curriculum activities, there is a wide offer and the school is designed for every person's need. As you are all roughly mid to late teens you are all in this class," she nodded. "Good question, Kito," Selina new her names of her pupils and the talking by Celeste and Casper was quite agrivating but she was happy they had stopped. She also looked at Mia, who squealed out her name and smiled. "Morning Mia," was all she said as she chuckled lightly.

"Ok then, if that's i-," a lady walked through the door, she was a mess if Selina was being blunt but she felt some sympathy for the poor girl. "Oh it's quite alright, come in and sit down, you must be Athena, many have quite high hopes for you," Miss Belsey said and picked up a few designs for her from the floor.

"Now without further ado," Selina turned and picked up her timetables, she walked to each desk and handed them each out, she also passed out a map to each individual. "These are you timetables, discuss them later though," Selina then pulled out a coloured piece of paper before handing it out as well.
Adobe Spark.jpg
"Homecoming ladies and gents, I do hope you are excited but this isn't the main announcement,"

The woman wrote on the board behind her after she was finished. A single word. Season. "You first assignment at the school, create a piece inspired by a season, you will be judged and marked individually by our teachers and we'll even have a few talent agents in for this one, do your best," Selina smirked as she watched them all before chuckling. "Any more questions?"

Everyone in the room.

929185e87e2fa397b7f30a69ba59410d.jpg

Mia Molina

Mia blushed more as Miss Belsey greeted her. She listened intently to her amazing teacher. A piece on seasons? Her mind was already at work. A glittery song of winter ice, or! Maybe a deep soulful peice about autumn? She started hitting down ideas. Her eyes glimpses over the flyer. Under the stars....ooo that sounded so pretty. With a school like this no doubt the homecoming dance would end up being marvelous. Sheblet herself daydream a bit about it a little before snapping back to class.

Interacting: N/A
Mentioned:
Luckz Luckz
Located: Room 301

Karina perked up when she heard that the first assignment of the year would be to make a piece based on a season. Placing her under under her chin and began thinking. Most likely most students would do a winter or fall piece as it's the two seasons that can be most commonly associated with music so it would be easier to not accidentally copy someone if she chose a different season. Karina personally wasn't a fan of summer she she finally chose spring as her inspiration. Now onto the hard part. Karina needed to figure out to actually create the song. Finding a piece of paper the teenager began to furiously write down notes.
Mentioned: Luckz Luckz
Talking to: nobody

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back