• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Roommates Prompt Suggestion

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
This is going to be fun.

There should be narration from Bella too. So we can figure out we are in a YA novel.

But we need someone with through knowledge of Twilight in order to set up the scenes and characters correctly.

But ultimately try to have fun and craft a story maybe you accediently start a love triangle I don’t know. The possibilities are endless. Plus we can use it to both embrace and make fun of YA tropes and cliches.

Good. We need a genuine Twilight fan. It will create a good conflict with the characters who want to destroy the YA novel and the character who wants to preserve it.

Also it could be Any YA novel. Doesn’t have to be “Twilight”. The prompt didn’t specify what novel only that it’s YA and trashy. We could easily make one up. “Twilight” is just the easy route. Though I personally think it’s been beaten so much, it deserves a break. But that’s just me.

Although I love the idea of a interdemsional villain seeking to destroy the Twilight series. Not because I hate the series. But because holy shit that would make a great story! Just think about it. I mean how many YA novels have an interdimensional villain actually seeking to destroy the story? It would make a great horror story if done correctly.

I'm confused, we're trapped in a YA novel but as villains? Doesn't that mean there's going to be more non-us characters that are part of the YA book already or are we becoming them and not following their plot?

The intitial premise is us getting trapped in a YA book as ourselves. It’s basically me putting people from the real world into a YA novel and see how they react to it and what changes would happen if several new characters were suddenly added into a YA novel. The villains of Twilight was just a discussion if the book was the one used.

I could go further and trap you in the body of YA characters -and I am very tempted - but I will do that for another genre or book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back