• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Roommates Character Thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Other
Here

Tinytiger28

Honestly, I’m pretty lax when it comes to character sheets. Just keep the characters within normal reality standards, and follow the guidelines and we’ll be fine. I’ll cut off the character submissions at about five or so (you can only have so many roommates) depending on how many I get, but after that, I’ll keep character submissions closed until further notice (a.k.a I maybe make another apartment? I’ll make a poll for that at some point...)

Guidelines
1. Please put enough information! There is no such thing as too much info! If nothing else, at least put the basics (name, age, gender, appearance, personality, history).
2. Putting a picture for appearance/description (whatever you want to call it) is fine, but if you use a picture please also add a height.
3. FLAWS FLAWS FLAWS! No one is perfect! Please no perfect characters!

Name: Nikki Zetta
Nickname: Nix
Appearance: Nix has brightly dyed hair, a pastel blue that turns black at the ends. It is usually kept down, and reaches a little below her shoulders. She has a slightly muscular build, nothing that reaches toward body building levels, but still a small amount of visible muscle. Her skin is well tanned, making a sort of tawny color. Her eyes are a carmel brown, and a spray of freckles dot her nose and cheeks.
Personality: A bit shy, but clever, and can have her outgoing moments. She’s a silent type, and doesn’t talk much unless spoken to, but once you get her into a conversation, she will lecture you for hours (which can get annoying at times).
History: Nothing big. She went to college, and is in her senior year. Having just moved out of the dorms, she decided to room with other people to have cheaper rent. She is training to be a forensic scientist.

Last edited:
Name: Jesse
Appearance:
HoneymoonRose.jpggiphy copy 5.gif
5 foot 7 inches
Personality: [will be determined ultimately by roleplay]
History: A bit of a freelancer and a drifter, Jesse has worked odd jobs here and there, but never could afford to stay in one job at a time. She lead a perfectly mundane life, nothing much of note happening overrall. She had a normal childhood, grew into the cliche rebellous teen years, and now is probably going to lead a perfectly mundane college life as well. Other than her looks, which have attracted several men over the years, there is nothing that remarkable about her. At least that's what she, herself, thinks. The classic Jack of All Trades. She has enough talents to do several things well, but not extraoridinarily. She regards herself as an oridinary Jane Doe, another face among literally billions of faces. She has experimented several times in her youth and has gone through both men and women respectively, and has gotten drunk multiple times during her teen years. She has the symbol of an distinctive anhk tattooed on her neck, a byproduct of one of her many blackouts. (Might change this depending on what goes on in the roleplay)
Flaws: A bit of an overindulger, loves to drink until she is hammered. Can be a bit of smartass.
Interesting details: Other than the anhk on her neck, there are numerous other tattoos across her body, but most of them are hidden.

Last edited:
someone is about to pop up here
zelda//"ellie"//"addie"//"maggie" [I'll decide in a sec] - female - 21 - australian//tica - student - INFP - loveable goofball//you know that vine of the little girl who gets asked how old she is? and she [with incredible conviction] says "I'm sixteeen" - "I'm a grandmotherr" yeah? okay. that's her.

full name;
nickname;
age;
gender;
sexuality;
ethnicity;
nationality;
occupation;
persona;

Last edited:
Name: Dreux
Appearance: 0096734C-ED9D-44C4-AC63-1EBF4A1BF592.jpeg
5’10”
Personality: He is an artist and scholar. (Rest to be developed in rp since I suck at making and sticking to personalities.)
Background: (I suck at this too.) Dreux was taken from his parents as an infant and raised by a cruel man who shaped him into a fighter. He was met with physical and mental punishments if he showed signs of weakness or failed to do the tasks set before him, often traveling with his kidnapper who posed as his father. His teenage years were only tougher and he never found his bio family. At fifteen he became lame in his right side after falling off a cliff in the Andes and thus failed his mission. His father punished him severely, taking his right eye from him and sewing up the wound. At nineteen he finally escaped and went into hiding where he spent the next two years trying to recover.
Flaws: Lame on right side, causes him to walk with a limp. Lost an eye at 15.

Last edited:
Andres_Prome

a little quiet

a lil' too happy
Male
asexual
Mexican
5'11
75kg
brown hair
personality
A generally quiet guy, Andrew had a time breaking out of his shell when he was younger -- and still does. While not one to speak much, he tends to observe and enjoy. This is not to say he has a hard time putting on a false image of himself of being easy going, but he definitely can't hold it for too long. He prefers his friends not require him to go out too often, and instead likes hanging out in small groups in a safe environment. A relaxing day for him would be curled up in bed binge-watching a new show on Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime. Yeah, he has all three, because this is his hobby dammit, what else is he saving for? Otherwise, he may be hard to get to know initially, but within he is a simple guy with simple likes.
biography
Andrew grew up in the suburbs, enjoying a quiet private-school life up until he moved away for college, where he studied English for 2 years with a Computer Science minor -- and then changed his mind and became a Computer Science major with an English minor, finishing about 5 years. When he moved to the city to begin his life of working for a small tech company, he was at first nervous. Both school and college didn't garner many friends, but he was determined to make lasting friendships -- which he hopes to do with his new roommates.

code by @pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back