• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Roommate Roleplay

rickyxhorror

A gilded memoir engraved into my soul.
Hey!
This will be about you and my two characters; Vinny and Rick becoming your roommates. They come together as a pair and have been for a long time and to be exact, since 2014. Vinny moved in with Rick and they have become best friends since. They are often judged as gay because they are very touchy. Depending on your character and your vision on homosexuals, that is up to be changed. If you are homophobic and you see this roleplay idea, simply exit the page. There is no need to leave a rude message here.
Vinny is a 23 year old male who is Italian, plays the drums and play a of of Overwatch and DS. He has a 3DDSXL and a Nintendo Switch.
Rick is a 22 year old male who is american, straight from Scranton. He plays guitar, rhythm guitar to be specific and he plays a lot of Overwatch and Call Of Duty.
They found friendship with each other for their bond in music and music tastes, they are men of rock of course.
Any other information you see, simply send a message and I will comply. Below are two pictures of the men. gross.jpg
This is Vinny, above this text here.
And this right here is Rick. horror.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back