• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Roomates (w/Vengeance Spirit)

((Sorry can't help it))

A few hours later, Xavier found himself on the bed with Elliot. "So that was interesting," he smiled. Xavier was already liking his new roommate. Xavier got off the bed, and walked over to his dresser, and decided to change his clothes. Xavier quickly undressed, and slid on a new pair of briefs, pants, and a shirt.

Elliot stood up and placed a shirt on, after Xavier dressed he held Xavier's chin and stroked his hair, planting a long kiss on his lips and then returning to put the rest of his clothes on. "So what now. Orientation doesn't start until tomorrow. I still got shit to pack but I can eat." He smirked continuing "And I know you can eat after that."

Xavier looked at Elliot. "Damn straight I can eat right now," he laughed. Xavier wasn't sure how to feel at the moment, he was sort of happy, but other than that a little guilty. Xavier had literally just met Elliot a few hours ago, and look was they already did, man did it feel weird.

Elliot looked Xavier up and down with his eyes saying "I can eat too...Yeah...I can eat." Smiling sinisterly. He then said "Alright alright. We can go out to eat or order take out. I don't mind either way, but we do have a lot of packing to do so it could be wise to pack and eat I guess." He peeked out the window at the hot sun saying "Jeez...It is hot out. Outside I can't get as naked as I want." Jokingly.

Xavier heard that comment and blushed. "Let's keep the clothes on please," he politely suggested. Xavier picked up his phone and asked "Would pizza be okay?" Xavier started to dial out anyways without Elliots permission, and he order the "Meat Lovers"" pizza. "It's the best bet to pack and eat, so we're just gonna eat here."

He nodded and then burst out laughing saying "You ordered...The meat lover's pizza." His face turning red from how funny and relevant it was. His laugh was loud and obnoxious with waves of high and lows in tone. He then said "Don't be so nervous, you know you want it off." winking and then returning to packing.

"Oh my god. Did you really just say that?" Xavier exclaimed. Xavier always ordered the meat lovers pizza from the pizza place, now he turned it around him. "You laugh is quite obnoxious," Xavier mentioned.

Elliot smiled saying "Now you're worried about obnoxious things? Not too long ago you were enjoying them quite well." He began folding his clothes neatly and placing them in the cabinets. They were still obviously wrinkled and looked absolutely messy. He said "You know. You don't laugh much, you should more. I'd like to hear how bad your laugh is."

Xavier looked at him, with an up eyebrow. "You would laugh at my laugh," he giggled, trying not totally laugh. Xavier was one not to laugh a lot because it brought out weakness. Which honestly was just an excuse because he doesn't enjoy his own laugh. "Maybe if you get to know me better, maybe you can actually get to hear my laugh," he sneered.

Elliot walked over and sat right beside him, saying "Get to know you better." Leaning in for a kiss but then faking it out and going for tickling. He placed his fingers on Xavier's ribcage and began to rampantly move in circles in hopes of bringing out that laugh. He smiled as he did it letting out laughter and saying "Come on! Laugh!"

Xavier looked at the finger on his ribcage. "Also, I'm not ticklish," he let out a small chuckle. God damn you Elliot, I was trying not to laugh. Xavier gave him a suttle small smile, hoping he would soon stop of own volition.

He smiled after hearing the chuckle, pinching Xavier's cheeks and saying "I heard it." while laughing a bit. "I heard a chuckle, a small one but I heard it." Still on top of Xavier, Elliot gave him a soft kiss on the cheeks and then said "Alright. Let's learn about each other then." Jumping off him and sitting beside him in bed saying "There's a game I play called association. I say something and you say something about yourself that's related...Alright I'll start. I have two younger sisters and I'm the oldest of three."

Xavier heard him talk about this game, and he had started. "Well, I have an older sister and a younger brother," he told Elliot, he wasn't nervous about telling him about some personal information.

(We cannot make this game inappropriate)

(Haha, wouldn't dream of it.)

"Alright. My first boyfriend had an older sister." Seeing as that was related to the last topic, Elliot placed both of his hands on the bed and leaned his head back a bit in comfort. He had a sly smile on his face, he loved smiling more than anything.

"Well I have never actually dated a person, unless you count those pathetic midde school relationships," he laughed, he wasn't nervous about laughing in front of him now, he felt more comfortable around Elliot, seeing that he was the first guy that he had actually kissed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elliot kissed his cheek right after he said it saying "You laughed again." Then withdrew, saying "Alright. You get a cheap way out. Hmm..." he thought for a moment about what to say "I'm starting over, I ain't got nothing on that statement. Alright, I started Track and Field in elementary school."

"Yeah I know I laughed again," Xavier smiled at him. He began to think of when he started wrestling. "I began to wrestle in seventh grade," he started. "But to move on, I began to look at guys differently about a year or two ago," Xavier just wanted to know when his roommate came out of the closet.

Elliot bit his lip, placing his head on Xavier's shoulder. "So, that's the edge you're going for. Alright when I first had feelings for guys...Nah, not that interesting..." Then he mumbled "Plus I can't even remember when..." He smiled and said "Alright. Alright..." He had a tendency to use that word a lot "I came out a while ago. Middle school, 7th grade. Some girl hit on me and I was like nah. Then I told everyone, it went pretty smooth."

Xavier smiled. "That is great to hear, normally coming out in middle school is harsh," Xavier mentioned. "I'm sadly getting bored of this game, is there anything else we could do?" Xavier asked. Xavier leaned over to Elliot literally almost touching lips, and he gave him a quick peck on the lips.

He smiled and then shrugged saying "I can think of some things, but hey. If we only do that we'll get bored eventually anyway. We could have some fun, go somewhere? Run around streaking." He laughed "Who knows. There's a lot of time left, you have your fake ID?"

Xavier looked at him. "No I don't have a fake ID never thought I would really need one!" He exclaimed. Xavier wrapped his arms around Elliot's neck and began slowly kissing his lips.

Elliot smiled as he noticed Xavier was more willing now, he put his hand on the boy's hair and rustled through it obnoxiously laughing and stating "Haha. Loser. C'mon you need to get one." He took out his wallet and showed his fake ID, it looked pretty legitimate.

"I don't believe in underage drinking," he explained. Xavier kissed him again. That was when he laid back, his feelings were up in the air right now. He wasn't sure what to feel at the moment, his mind was little bit confused.

He smiled, still caressing his hair saying "Underage drinking. Not believing in it...What're you some kind've straight A student. No reason not to, fun is fun. Can't knock it till you tried." As cheesy as it was, his adorable smile at the end made it certainly interesting.

Xavier looked over at Elliot. "No, I just don't want stupid shit like that posted on my school record," he explained. Xavier was always very nervous when it came to rule breaking. Xavier was always a goodie to shoes, but would honestly never admit it to people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back