• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Roomates (w/Vengeance Spirit)

"I'm not facing the public yet Elliot," he told him with a subtle tear running down his face, he was afraid that he might lose the boy over this statement.

He noticed the subtle tear and said "Eh." Wiping it off with the sleeve of his hoodie "That's okay. You can be as weak as you want" Then whispered "As long as I can keep you here." biting his ear gently.

"We cannot miss the orientation, Elliot," he said this as he gave him a quick peck on the lips, and walked over to the towards the door. Xavier quickly grabbed his shoes, and threw them on and opened the door, and waited for Elliot.

He nodded stating "You sure you want us to leave together." He smiled putting air quotes as he continued to say "Don't want to come off as 'Gay'" He laughed and said "I know how fragile your ego's are...Ya know, people like you."

"No were not leaving "together" quote on quote, No were leaving as roommates," Xavier stated. Xavier didn't want it going around just yet that was indeed bisexual. Xavier said this as his walked out of the room.

@Vengeance Spirit

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back