Chitchat Room full of fictional characters

CryBxby

Can a heart still break once it’s stopped beating?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What fictional characters or celebrities would you want to be in a room with? {Yes you may have more than one answer}

I’d probably choose Legolas from The Lord of the Rings or Julian Albert from the Flash. As for celebrities, either Dacre Montgomery or Joseph Quinn

Last edited:
Optional question: what would you ask that character or celebrity that would send the room into chaos?

Last edited:
Fictional Character: Having recently finished watching a fantastic Netflix show called The Sandman, I think being in a room with the titular character - Morpheus/Dream of the Endless/The Sandman would be fascinating.

Celebrity: If this scenario allows me to resurrect celebrities, I'd say Bob Ross. Just seems like he'd be an absolutely lovely person to chat with.

Chaotic Question: I have no clue, lol. If I think of one, I'll drop by with an update.

Personally I would love to be in a room with some of my original characters I've made over the years. Especially my longtime OC Elizabeth, who started out as my imaginary friend when I was a kid. I would also love to hang out with Penelope García from Criminal Minds as my partner and I both say that she and I would be besties lol.

HISOKA morow is my top pic. Tho sadly he may end up trying to kill me.

My second pic would be mafia fell sans or fell sans. And of course their bros papyrus are a package deal with them so they would be with sans.

Lastly I would love some characters from roleplays I'm doing to show up in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back