• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Romantic Fantasy plot dump.

Rotten Existance

* This is a romantic fluff plot dump.

Elven Plots.

#1 Modern Society Academy.
In this world, elves are the main race.
They've acheived about the same as us in the human world.
Weapons are the only thing thst are different. The elves use swords and magically infused weapons to fight eachother.
{ This can be g x g or m x f }

Plot: My character is a new student at BEA, short for Britain Elf academy. It is a prestigious school and only caters to the wealthy or the smart. My character falls under the category of smart, she isnt wealthy but she works hard academically so she can give her mother something to be proud of.

Your chatacter is the both a charmer and a leader. They are loved by most and supposedly part of the Royal family. For the most part? they have been the smartest in the school until my character took her first test and beat them by two points.

Now your character starts to befriend my character. At first it was fun, and then your character started making fun of my character a little too much.

#2 Medieval Elf Society.
In this world, we are back to the days of armor and castles. Kings and Queens ruled entire continents.
Their primary weapons are bows and swords and they wear armor and ride horses.
{ This can be B x B or B x G }

Plot: My character is a guard in the royal palace. He is assigned to the task force that is supposed to closely protect your character, the next in line to the throne.

When your character is kidnapped, my character gets tangled in the middle of it and ends up getting kidnapped as well. The two sucessfully escape their captors but soon find out they have been left in a whole new unfamiliar place.

Now they must survive together as they find a way home all while creating a unbreakable bond.

Vampires

#3 Underground Vampire Society.
This is modern society with the twist of an underground society of vampires that run some of the largest corporations.
The weapons will be the same as our modern day weapons.
{ This can be g x g or m x f }

Plot: This plot follows my character who is a young ambitious human. My character works for your character, who owns the nightclub she works at. My character only works there as a bartender to pay her way through college.

When a group of vampires decide she looks too tasty to leave alone, she is attacked in the back of the club but was saved, but not before my character was bitten and turned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back