• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance stuff :3 UPDATED

LoveDoctorBlaze

I liek meme :D
Hello! If you have seen my threads before, you automatically know this is going to be romance ;3

I do mxf pairings, and i only play as the male.

I have a few new pairings that i would love to try.

A few rules first though

1. Be able to write a lot. Meaning that if i write a 700 words post, then don't give me 4 lines.

2. Please tell me if you don't want to RP anymore. I'll understand, just don't leave me hanging.

3. Be able to write multiple posts per day. I know you have real life stuff, but i feel like the story is just too slow without this.

The ones written in Bold Are what i would like to play.

Mercenary x mercenary (Futuristic. I have a plot for this one)

swordsman x bow woman (Medieval/Futuristic)

Basketball player x basketball player. (Thinking that this should be done in a Kuroke no basket style. Makes it more epic)

Transfer student x popular student (Modern SOL)

Ninja x other standard RPG class (Fantasy and adventure-ish)

Magic student x magic student (Typical magic academy dealeo)

Musician x musician (Fantasy, modern. I have a basic plot for this one)

Soldier x Soldier (Post apocalyptic, futuristic. I have a basic plot)

PLOTS

The raging duo

Set in a futuristic world, a soldier training corporation injects humans with Belag genes. Belags are creatures that have been created through viruses and breeding, so the world is filled with these things. When injected with these genes, humans get immunity for the virus and "Abilities" Such as shadow blending, flight, under water breathing etc. Basically anything. However while they are immune, to the virus in the air they can still get it through bites, scratches etc.

Magical music

Set in a modern world, where magic is common among the public. However, some of these magicians have the power to magically enchant their musical performance in any shape or form. Some can form images, some can even heal by playing music. A musical academy-ish institution have started training these magicians, to help them become what they want.

The corrupted night life

Set in a futuristic setting in a corrupted city filled with super villains. Two legendary assassins, take jobs from the government to kill the villains

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I'm interested in some, but I feel like I need to see what you are looking for exactly. I'm open and ok with the 5 rules :3

Interested in :

Ninja x Other rpg class

medieval Swordsman x bow woman

Magical music plot

Mercenary x Mercenary (to see your idea beyond that, and please not too much futuristic)

Magic student x Magic student maybe

Please be merciful with me, and I hope I could be a tsundere.

Neddeia said:
Hey! I'm interested in some, but I feel like I need to see what you are looking for exactly. I'm open and ok with the 5 rules :3
Interested in :

Ninja x Other rpg class

medieval Swordsman x bow woman

Magical music plot

Mercenary x Mercenary (to see your idea beyond that, and please not too much futuristic)

Magic student x Magic student maybe

Please be merciful with me, and I hope I could be a tsundere.
Awesome! I'm down for all of those right now, but the merc x merc sounds extra fun right now. And don't worry, i don't bite :3 Oh and you can be a tsundere, they are the cutest anyway ;3

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in doing the swordsman X bow woman. If you'd be interested in PMing me to talk about a way to make it interesting I've got some ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back