• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance RP

Eldarkon

Still writing my story
Hey everyone! This update is pretty cool, am I right? To get into the new swing of things, I am looking for a female romance partner that I can start my first role play with the new update

Now, all im looking for is just an average romance Rp. Pairings are limitless, although I prefer to stick to people. The only exception would be vampires or werewolves. Here is a list of pairings that would be cool

Neigbour x New neighbor 

Student x new student

popular girl/boy x outcast girl/boy

Exchange student x host son/daughter 

Vampire x human

Vampire x vampire

Vampire x Werewolf

Werewolf x human

Werewolf x Werewolf

Bad boy/girl x good boy/girl

Rich x poor

These pairings are only ones that I could name at the top of my head, and that im open to more. If you show interest, please reply to this thread and I'll PM you.

Hello! I'm interested in the popular girl/boy x outcast girl/boy, bad boy/girl x good boy/girl, and werewolf x human ideas! I'd be happy to rp with you! ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back