• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

esor

epic
Hello! Welcome to my millionth rp partner search! I would love to get back into doing some rp and I am very much feeling a romance, angst, slice of life kind of plot.

♡ I prefer my partners to be 18+, since I am the same
♡ I have lots of ideas for plots, we can discuss a plot and create something we both love if you're interested!
♡ I am not the biggest fan of doubling but if it is required and we can find a good balance with characters we both love then I am definitely not opposed to it
♡ Whilst romance is a requirement, the rp will not focus solely on that and we can include adventure, action, friendships and all sorts of things!
♡ I love any kinds of plot, from enemies to lovers, love at first sight, friends to lovers, slow burn, all sorts!!
♡ I strictly do third person, literate/ semi-literate rp, and I am happy to do it either here or on discord!
♡ I like my pairings to be MxF, with me as the female (that is just what I'm most comfortable with!)
♡ OC x OC
♡ I love OOC chatter, I love getting to know the person I'm rping with and discussing and freaking out about how cute the rp is outside of the actual roleplay, though of course it's by no means a requirement!
♡ Most likely, I will get invested and will be creating playlists and mood boards for the characters, I love bringing them to life
♡ Face claims are not too important to me, I am happy with a realistic one, unrealistic one or none at all- as long as I have a description I'm thrilled

If you're at all interested please feel free to reply to this thread or send me a message! Thank you for reading (: ♡

My interest has been piqued if you're not swimming in partners already ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back