• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romance Partners (Always Open)

Hailee

lover of cats, and sharks
Hello, I'm currently looking for some more partners who are interested in the romance genre. I have many plots stored away, and have many more ideas if you don't find something you like. I am also open to other suggestions for a roleplay, as long as some romance aspects are involved.

A little about me:
- I'm a full time student at University
- I try to come on and reply, if not more
- I enjoy ooc chats
- I write a little more to make up for the fact that I'm not on more
- I like playing the female part, but am open to doubling up on characters

What I'm looking for:
- Active posting (once a day)
- 2-3 small paragraphs.
- Someone who will bring ideas to the table
- Someone who is honest **

**If you are tiring of the roleplay, let me know as we can try to find a way to spice it up, or start something new.

If you guys are interested, message me, or post here and I will send you a message​

Hello, I'm currently looking for some more partners who are interested in the romance genre. I have many plots stored away, and have many more ideas if you don't find something you like. I am also open to other suggestions for a roleplay, as long as some romance aspects are involved.

A little about me:
- I'm a full time student at University
- I try to come on and reply, if not more
- I enjoy ooc chats
- I write a little more to make up for the fact that I'm not on more
- I like playing the female part, but am open to doubling up on characters

What I'm looking for:
- Active posting (once a day)
- 2-3 small paragraphs.
- Someone who will bring ideas to the table
- Someone who is honest **

**If you are tiring of the roleplay, let me know as we can try to find a way to spice it up, or start something new.

If you guys are interested, message me, or post here and I will send you a message​

I'm interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back