• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance//MxM//FxM

haneul

strawberry sin
Hello! I am pretty new at RP so I need someone who isn't afraid to work with a newbie!

I'm currently into MxM a but more than FxM, but I definitely won't say no. Also, I prefer to build the RP over IM, because I think it's easier to bounce ideas off each other (I have a kik but I can download whatever you want). The actual RP can take place wherever.

Here is my list of pairings, the genders probably don't matter:

Drug addict x Drug addict

Closet x Out of closet

Mafia x Mafia

Mafia x Civilian

Exes?

Yandere x Normal

Master/Mistress x Butler

Roomate x Roomate

Twins

Otaku x Otaku

Librarian x Someone

Priest x Someone

Demons are pretty edgy

I love medieval themes in general if you have an inkling of a plot

If you have an edgy idea I welcome you

I don't really want to do fandoms right now... Please DM me or comment below!!

Yo! I'd love to do half of the pairings you listed. :3

I love the Roommate x Roommate one, the Drug Addicts one and the Closeted x Out of the Closet ones.

I also have Kik if you would prefer to talk through there.

There are also a few other ideas for pairings I had which you might like, but you can let me know if you want to hear them. c;

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! I'd shoot you a pm, but I'm brand new! There were a couple of mxm genres that stood out to me:

1. Drug Addict x Drug Addict

2. Yandere x Normal

3. Master x Butler

I've actually been dying for #3 for awhile, but we could probably come up with a plot that can combine #2 and #3 pretty easily... and we can add a pinch of #1... Yandere butler gets his master addicted to drugs in order to have more control over him? We can tweak it or add to it or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back