• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romance Modern plots. (with pics?)

LullDayBreak13

CuriousOne
So yeah, I probably made a few threads here cuz i lost my previous ones so here is another one! Yeeey! lol

Yeah, I'm big when it comes to romance rps. And I usually play the female but I can play the male as well. Im good with doing MxM rps as well. Just please don't give me a freakin 2-3 short liners. I prefer if you at least make a good long 1 or 2 paragraphs. But more is better!

===========================================================================
Here are some plots that was inspired by some pics.
===========================================================================
One Last Time
8ea6a68c2676fc4bc27af606de15fa6d.jpg
Boy was never the type to be loyal to any girl he would date. He would always stomp on their hearts as if their just paper and throw it away like it was nothing. But then this summer, he was sent by his grandfather to go back home. Which means going back to the countryside where the air is fresh and where there aren't much technology going on and places to hang out and do the stuff he does best. The boy's only family was actually just his grandfather, his only family since he was originally an orphan from this very village. Now he works as a florists but it was obvious that he would get bored with it after working a day. The next day, he was to deliver flowers to some costumers and his last stop happens to be the village's hospital. It wasn't big like the ones back at the city but it had at least 4 floors and a small garden for the patients. While on his way to deliver his last batch of flowers, he saw this girl who was sat on a wheelchair, she seemed like a cheerful and outgoing girl but this girl has a secret.

Bad Boy meets Bad Princess
6713311465_ee28b3ee42.jpg
At the city of Seoul, you would expect to see guys who seem to be charming, fun and outgoing, bursting with personalities. And there is this one college student who happens to be the bad boy in his school. Girls swarm him for his looks and his attitude and guys would sometimes get into fights with him but ending up getting beaten up by him. One faithful day, a new transfer student transfers and meets this bad boy, thinking that the new transfer student would be again one of his lowly admirers. No. Sadly she isn't. After one look she called him 'Creep' which was the first for the school bad boy. He tried to argue with her but the girl seems to be the winner of their first fight. She introduced herself to the boy and everyone was taken aback when she introduced herself as a descendant of a long lost royal family and is a princess in her clan right now. Usually if we talk about a princess it would be an elegant, kind and gentle lady but she was the complete opposite. What would happen now that the Bad boy finally met his match?

Cheese! Click! Chu!
f30fb5a98d24df1755c8f935f573301c.jpg
Girl was forced by her twin sister to go to work for her for some reason. Thinking she would be as good as her sister with her job, which was to assist one of the famous photographer. She meets this famous guy and her first impression on this guy seemed like he was arrogant and no fun as well. Since the guy noticed how clumsy she was during working period and always seemed to have mistakes unlike her sister. After work, she was told by the guy to meet at the back room, she was suddenly kissed by the guy, apologizing what happened the other day between them. This startled and confused her and the next thing she gets a text message from her sister that she goes over to another country with her boyfriend and begged her to do it for the next 3 months.

Other pairs (with no plots yet):
Legend - Want role, Crave, Taken

Cliche high school romance
Student x Teacher
Senpai x Kohai
Teacher x Teacher
Student x Student (same year level)

College romance
Professor x Student
Scientist x Student
Idol x Professor
Student x Student (same year level)
Kohai x Senpai
Senpai x Kohai

Work romance
Boss x Secretary
Fashion Designer x Client
Idol x Fan
Actor x Manager
Actor x Idol
Boss x Part-timer

Supernatural romance
Human x Vampire
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Vampire
Human x Witch
Human x Mermaid
Jack Frost x Angel
Cupid x Demon

Last edited:
I'd be interested in the human x vampire more interested on human role. If that's cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back