• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Romance Isekai (Always Open to 18+)

Venus Vesper

Adorable Demon
I am a female roleplayer that will only main other female characters. I will only be the love interest for a male character. I don't care if the person playing that character is male. I only play with 18+ people because there's more freedom to where the roleplay can go and I'll be more comfortable that way too.

I will split background characters with other people. I can match the roleplay length of my partner and reply anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs.

I have a few roleplay ideas based on online anime visual novels. The one I've been reading so far that I'd love to use the basic storyline of is : Survive as the Hero's Wife. I'd totally be willing to read the anime novel that my partner wants to work off of. I don't really want to exchange photos of our characters so much as describe them in detail. That way we can really make our characters unique instead of being limited by the pictures that exist.

As for plot, I enjoy complex romantic relationships. I don't like easy gimme relationships UNLESS they simply can't be together or spend most of the roleplay apart. I need drama, conflicting emotions, and for relationships to be work. Because they are a lot of work in real life. And if it makes sense for the plot, I'd like to backtrack to the beginning of the relationship whether that be when the characters were children or older. I feel like in romance roleplays the characters feel a deeper connection if we start with their relationship from the beginning onward. Even if we just experience a flash back. It helps me get connected to the other person, as a roleplayer.

I prefer anime themed roleplays. So the typical dramatic elements that are incorporated can resemble anime online novels and anime plots in general. I'd like there to be an over-arching plot and a main villain or end goal, even if it's subtle. We can pull ideas together from different places and create our own amazing plot together. The ideas we incorporate don't have to be strictly anime. We can discuss a plot or we can just take off and roll with it while we both throw things in.

Almost everything is up for discussion so let me know if you have a romance idea of any kind.
We can definitely work on something that's fun for both of us.

IF YOU GET BORED PLEASE TELL ME!!!
I find it very rude when people just leave or stop replying.
As we get closer to Christmas, I will have more and more time to respond and further my roleplays. Around Christmas I will be able to handle a lot of roleplays at once so don't be shy about replying to this ad and reaching out to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back