• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romance, Drama, and Poetry!

Hey y'all! If you know me, you know that Dead Poets Society is probably my all-time favorite movie. I've been trying to rp it for a while, but with no luck finding people willing to play OCs. So what would you guys think of this:

Ten years after the suicide of an acclaimed student, Welton is suffering badly. No one wants their son to go to a school haunted with a scandal of that magnitude. In hopes of increasing admissions, the prep school has been opened to girls as well. It breaks the tradition, and many of the teachers aren't happy with it, especially the old, grumpy English teacher. On the students side, all of them hate the efforts to maintain Welton tradition. One night, a group of friends goes out to smoke and finds a secret hideaway with a book of poetry tucked just inside the opening. They read the inside, and feel compelled to reinstate the Dead Poets Society. Poetry helps them through the struggles of life, but what happens when they start to challenge the way things have been done?

Sound good? Let me know and give me any feedback. Thanks (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back