• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Roll Initiative: A D&D Game with a Twist (Out of Character Chat)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Artificer with the Armorer specialization and a Noble background yes.
Sick, I'm incredibly intrigued to see how all of this plays out. I don't have too much experience with the Artificer class (beyond the bare basics), so it'll be interesting to see how you write it.

Sick, I'm incredibly intrigued to see how all of this plays out. I don't have too much experience with the Artificer class (beyond the bare basics), so it'll be interesting to see how you write it.
I've always been told IRL that the artificer is my class due to how specific, convoluted, and creativity focused. I'm also good at figuring out combos and using items in what seems to be a dumb idea, but is actually a really neat way.

In a sense you have a suit of armor (for the armorer) that acts as your spellcasting focus, has no STR requirement as opposed to normal heavy armor and you can tinker with it; also thunder damage out the wazoo. You can also infuse items with magic, but at the tradeoff of a slower spell progression.

I've always been told IRL that the artificer is my class due to how specific, convoluted, and creativity focused. I'm also good at figuring out combos and using items in what seems to be a dumb idea, but is actually a really neat way.

In a sense you have a suit of armor (for the armorer) that acts as your spellcasting focus, has no STR requirement as opposed to normal heavy armor and you can tinker with it; also thunder damage out the wazoo. You can also infuse items with magic, but at the tradeoff of a slower spell progression.
Woof, alright then I can get behind that. There's a lot a class can reflect in someone, so it's neat that you're taking the opportunity to explore it in a different format. Not to mention how integral that level of ingenuity will undeniably be.

Seems decently balanced, but a nice change of place in comparison to the standard choices. Not to mention the options presented alone, I get why you went for it. My class selection was far less thought out, I just thought it'd be cool to apply in a creative space outside of dice.

"By the way, my name's Trevor. And my character's name is Vahg, for what it's worth. Githzerai Monk, hence the mind-reading."As he wove through the tables, Trevor's Detect Thoughts was alerting him of another confused entity in the vicinity, but he could also feel lots of anger radiating off of them. He looked over his shoulder to see a mountain of a man who looked like a Game of Thrones character who was secretly a werewolf. Definitely another isekai, but an extremely edgy-looking one and possible murderhobo. I'd better keep an eye on him.
What's funny about that is, there is an option for Lycanthropy under the Blood Hunter class.

Hey, I was wondering if there was still room for one more player in the rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back