• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Roleplays wanted? I would like to be recruited!

spectro

dayman
So, I've decided to enter a few rp's because I know that some people don't have enough players etcetera (I know the feels). I'm into all kinds of RP's, whether they are fantasy or realistic, just post a link below and I'll check it out?

Ah, I'm making a TES/SAO crossover but I take a while to type it up. 
Lol, I'm such a procrastinator xD

I'm looking for a player to fill out a slot in a vampire game, of a specific Clan and ethnic background.

I need to figure out how to make a role play on here, but once I do, you can join obviously

All you need to do, is click on the ROLEPLAYS TAB, scroll down a little and a little red chain link with the words 'Create Roleplay' should be there?

Interested in a Boku No Hero Academia RP?

It's in my signature, it would be wonderful if you could join! (:3)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Boku no Hero? Is that like Boku no Piko, but with action stuff? Or is Piko japanese for Hero?

[/QUOTE]
bruh...

I don't speak japanese or anything but the translation for it is "My Hero Academia" so I think Boku means my

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]So, what is Boku no Hero about?

[/QUOTE]
click into the thread and see ( :D ) I've pretty much explained it there already

Users who are viewing this thread

Back