• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

roleplays I would enjoy to do

apococlisp

Hey everyone I am new to role playing so please forgive me if I make spelling grammer mistakes so I don't really have any rules apart from I would like to talk out of charecter with people i am roleplaying with If I do something wrong like talk in first person tell me just don't up and leave the roleplay I can only get better if I am told what I am doing is wrong also I only play a male and only do mxf sorry okay now the fun stuff.

Modern.

Bestfriendxbestfriend

Teacherxstudent

Co workers

Bossxsecertary

mental paietentx nurse/doctor

fbi agentx person needing protection.

copxcop

fantasy

princexbodyguard

rival princexrival princess

kingxqueen

fandom

okay just some out of charecter information about fandoms I do not under any circumstance play as a canon charecter I might have the roleplay along side them but I will never play as one.

X-men

Avengers

Dc universe

Naruto

Dragon age

Mass effect

Harry Potter

final fantasy 7 8 or the 14 universe

please pm me or post on here if interested thanks in advance.​

is there one of those you would prefere to do If I choose it would be a next generation harry potter but I will leave the choice in your capable hands send me a pm please :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back