• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ⟢ .. roleplaying searching. ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝

divinebarbie

barbie doll. ᥫ᭡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

welcome-to-my-profile-y2k.gif
⊹‧˚ ‧₊ 𐙚 .𖥔 ݁ ˖ 𖦹

let's go over the basics.

celestia or celestial ... but people call me celeste .ᐟ
she/her, 21, est zone.
no triggers .ᐟ (not any worth mentioning, anyway)

third person, novella/heavy-lit .ᐟ

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺♡༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

RULES.1184755_7047a.gif
⟡ 18+ only.
⟡ no god-modding. don't even ask, this is pretty self-explanatory..
⟡ I do not expect a whole essay, and I don't expect you to mirror my energy all the time, buuuut .ᐟ I do expect you to give me at least up to 2-3 paragraphs. one-liners are a huuuuge no-no, and I will end the roleplay immediately.
⟡ strictly canon x oc and canon x canon. I don't write OCs --- sorry .ᐟ
⟡ no rushing .ᐟ
⟡ not too big on ooc chatting ... okay, that's a lie; I like a good conversation before writing. but I prefer stick it to plotting our interactions or whatnot.
⟡ another thing worth noting: please having something in mind once you message me .ᐟ this makes plotting less time consuming. of course, if we're gonna go from scratch, you gotta help me out here .ᐟ sometimes I'm not interested, sometimes you're not.. it's all about communication .ᐟ (hooray .ᐟ)
⟡ roleplays should strictly be in dms.
⟡ no examples required .ᐟ I don't have any to show myself and I kinda prefer going in blind and I consider your starter (or your reply to my starter) as an example.
⟡ we both must be roleplay only as one character by default. upon request/beforehand is OK, but unless your characters has some pet or something, I'm gonna get confused a lot.
⟡ no "*" or illiterate roleplays. I should not see * symbols for actions or stating your character's name before typing your reply like we're in some group text.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺♡༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚
OTHERS. 1800274.gif
things like fandoms, shippings and tropes will be in this part. I took inspo from other rp searchings.. because I'm unoriginal and have never used this website in my life.
⟡ friends to lovers.
⟡ rivals to lovers.
⟡ childhood friends to enemies.
⟡ frenemies.
⟡ sick/flu scenarios.
⟡ drunk scenarios.
⟡ romance/fluff/the cute stuff fr.
⟡ angst.
⟡ love potions. (scenarios like these are hilarious)
⟡ love it when both partners/friends are idiots (bimbo-himbo style)
⭒ = most interested.
⭒ super mario
⭒ splatoon
danganronpa
monster high
⭒ atla/tlok
⭒ pokemon
ever after high
⭒ dragon ball
sailor moon
⭒ spiderman: into the spiderverse
street fighter
(if there's one you wanna do that isn't mentioned, don't be afraid to ask me before going forth)
⟡ mario x peach.
⟡ miles x gwen.
⟡ goku x chi-chi.
⟡ aang x katara.
⟡ frankie x clawdeen.
⟡ raven x maddie.
⟡ ryu x chun-li.
⟡ pearl x marina.
⟡ luna x artemis.
⟡ ash x misty.
⟡ ash x serena.
⟡ makoto x byakuya.
⟡ makoto x kyoko.
(I roleplay these characters 90% of the time-- that 10%, which would be a character of your choice, is very unlikely.. sorry.)
these go in order of fandom.
⟡ mario, princess peach.
⟡ pearl houzuki, agent 4, big man.
⟡ makoto naegi, komaru naegi, monokuma.
⟡ frankie stein, clawdeen wolf.
⟡ aang, mako.
⟡ ash ketchum, pikachu (ash's/wild, whatever).
⟡ raven queen.
⟡ son goku, gohan.
⟡ tuxedo mask, luna, artemis.
⟡ miles morales.
⟡ ryu.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺♡༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

this is the end of the info I have (so far) !! message me for questions, of course, and no replying to this post pls and thank u.
1900828_cbbd9.gif

⟢ .. update!! after jan24, no double-ups/doublings !! dont expect me to write a more than one character.. and dont expect me to ASK you to write more than one character— sorry !! <\3 if you want me to write a specific character upon request, thats ok tho. ask me to write more than one will get declined.

sorry to disappoint anyone who wanted to roleplay with me for this inconvenience. have a good day! <3

Last edited:
⟢ .. hey girlies !! update for today !! looking for mario roleplays! or just fluff/romantic. <3

⟢ .. boosting !! i have an oc now.. if u wanna hear abt her, lemme know

⟢ .. hi girlies !! welcome home, fnaf, poppy playtime or avatar: the last airbender rps are most def open !! lemme know if youre interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back