• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RolePlayers Needed

chickadee360

Good afternoon, everyone! I'm looking for 1x1 roleplay partners who are willing to play characters from some of my favorite fandoms. I'm also looking to make some new friends. Please read over the entire post before messaging me. I can confirm that I have my own ideas, but I'm more than willing to hear your own scenarios. I do not do OC roleplays. If a fandom or character is not listed in this post, it means that I am not familiar and will not be able to use it. I tend to write three to four sentences per response, but if you would like more detail, I can easily do that. I only roleplay in private messaging or on my Discord. I'm looking for open-minded players who at least have some experience in roleplaying. I myself am very open-minded, and can also roleplay 18+ scenarios.

Here is the list of fandoms and characters that I am willing to play. If you have no interest in any of these, I suggest you move along and do not contact me. Most of these will include FxF or MxM ships.

YouTubers- PewDiePie, Markiplier, JackSepticEye, MatPat, NateWantstoBattle, Aphmau, Daniel Howell, AmazingPhil, Game Grumps

Marvel (MCU Only)- Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Peter Parker, Bucky Barnes, Bruce Banner, Thor, Star-Lord, Gamora

My Little Pony- Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Shining Armor

Supernatural (CW TV Series)- Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester, Castiel, Lucifer, Crowley

Sherlock (Netflix Series)- Sherlock Holmes, John Watson

The Walking Dead (The Telltale Series)- Clementine, Violet, Tenn, AJ, Louis, Ruby

The Lion King- Simba, Nala, Kiara, Kion, Fuli, Scar, Mufasa (I will allow OCs for this one.)

Paw Patrol- Chase, Sky, Marshall, Rubble, Zuma, Rocky, Everest

Sonic the Hedgehog- Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back