• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Roleplay

Crow walked up to her and yanked the stick out of her hands, proceeded to throw it on the ground and stamped the fire out, "there we go"

Last edited:
Ackara rolled her eyes, a deep frown on her face. "Fine..." She growled, turning and walking back to her cabin.

Astra snickered in that weird hissing way.

Crow threw up his arms in defeat then walked towards the Athena cabin he turned back to Astra, "stay with her and I swear to the gods if you try, and hurt her again you're staying a cat." With that he walked away.

Astra huffed and sat down, sitting perfectly still.

At the Athenian cabin, a short blond boy was sitting on the front with a book. His hair was a darker brown, and if he had been looking up his eyes would have been a startling bright grey. Even though he didn't look up, he responded to Crow. "What are you doing up this late?"

Crow raised an eyebrow, then pondered the the thing Dante had just said, "wait seriously?"

(I can play a few characters so that Ackera has someone to interact with if you'd like)

(Sure! That'd be cool!)
Dante nodded. "Yeah! This book is actually rather interesting! Lily from Demeter gave it to me, it's about plants..."

Crow nodded, "Interesting, do any of your people know much about being forced to shape shift?"

At the Hephaestus cabin: A large well built boy with light brown hair sat on the steps of the cabin with a toolbox next to him. He was tinkering with some sort of small device in his hands.

Dante frowned. "I, uh, suppose that could be possible... Not sure though..." He sighed.

Ackara opened the door and entered the cabin. She was near ready to pass out, so she tried to ignore the boy and go back to her bunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back