• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay with Omens

Omens

source.gif

Hello! You may call me Omens or Johnathan. My pronouns are he/him. I'm new to this site, but I'm certainly not new to roleplaying. I'm 25 years old, so please only contact me to roleplay if you're 18+. I'm neither cis or straight, so you can expect a lot of my characters to be LGBTQ+. I'm open to doubling or even tripling. I generally write two to five paragraphs per character. You can generally expect me to reply daily.

Interests:

Slice of Life
LGBTQ+
Boarding School
LGBTQ+ version of Friends
Family Drama
Combined Family
Foster Care
Adoption
Christmas
Something based off of Five Feet Apart
Romance
Friendship
Rivalry
School
Road Trip
Reunions
Organized Crime
Horror
Kidnapping
Mystery
Historical
Vampires
Haunted
Fantasy
Magical
Alternate Universe
Soulmate AU
Multiverse
Super Humans
Villain x Super Hero
Dystopian
Futuristic
Immortal x Time Traveler
Time Travel

Fandoms:

Harry Potter
Doctor Who
Sherlock
DC Shows
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Pokémon

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    945.5 KB · Views: 0
I'm interested in Horror, Vampires, Alternate Universe, Soulmate AU (I'm cool playing either gender, in case it matters), Multiverse, Dystopian, and ImmortalxTime Traveler (an idea came to mind when I saw that, and no... It's not like Doctor Who, though I do LOVE that show. Just haven't been able to keep up with it ever since it was removed from Netflix)

Harry Potter, Marvel, DC, and Doctor Who are all awesome fandoms, by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back