• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roleplay wanted!

SoulEator

The Dark Elf~
Hello everyone!

I am DYING for a rp.

I don't care if it's in a thread or pm.

I can roleplay as both genders.

My most favorite rps are romance/action/fantasy.

RULES.

• No one baby line. I need at least 3 sentences with detail, so I can work off of it.
  • With replies, please be sure to have a quick reply, as in 1 to 3 days apart. If something comes up, let me know, as I will you.
  • I don't do Fandoms, so don't ask.

(:3) Are you interested in RPing with me?

Your title and avatar confuse me, she hardly seems like a drow to me... Unless it's a spy... tricky elves.

Orikanyo said:
Your title and avatar confuse me, she hardly seems like a drow to me... Unless it's a spy... tricky elves.
Well, Elves can be the sweetest of things, as well as the most vile creature alive.

[QUOTE="Ella Marie Black]I am also interested

[/QUOTE]
PM me (o'v'o)

Better then orcs, well, maybe not. You can count on orcs being warlike... or atleast very stoic.

Elves you can't tell! Are they crazy? Is that elf walking with his wife? Friend? Grandmother? Who can tell, I can't, I'm not an elf... wait can they tell other's ages? Is it the ears?

This makes me want to roleplay a human trying to figure out elf society as he's pretty much a guest for awhile Sound fun to you? Some hijinx from utter confusion?

Orikanyo said:
Better then orcs, well, maybe not. You can count on orcs being warlike... or atleast very stoic.
Elves you can't tell! Are they crazy? Is that elf walking with his wife? Friend? Grandmother? Who can tell, I can't, I'm not an elf... wait can they tell other's ages? Is it the ears?

This makes me want to roleplay a human trying to figure out elf society as he's pretty much a guest for awhile Sound fun to you? Some hijinx from utter confusion?
( :D ) You made me laugh just now!!

I'd love to rp that!

And I can be an elf!!! (} :) ) hehehe~

Certainly!

I'll play the very confused (highly naive) traveller, will you PM me? I really have to get back to trying to go to sleep since it's 3:45 in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back