Roleplay Section

Logan laughed feebly at this boy's comment about the donuts. "Dude, anything tastes great to me right now," he replied. "If you had healed from getting your stomach torn out last night, you would wanna eat a horse, too." 

He took another quick look at this guy and realized that he looked familiar. Then he reminded himself whose tower was right outside, and of some of the things this guy said to the firey girl next to him. "Oh yeah, you're Tony Stark!" Logan added. "That's cool. I'm Logan. Best at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice." He decided not to add anything about his parents since he didn't seem to like talking about it much. Sticking to his terrible catchphrase would be slightly less awkward. Either way, Logan was still kind of amazed that he was at a place with people this famous and powerful. @Jessy753

Of all people, though, that had to include his old friend Wade, who had walked in a few minutes ago. He was just as annoying as he remembered, although undeniably hilarious at times. And now he had the smell of fresh corpses on him. How pleasant. At least now he would be in a place where he can pester people other than Logan. So he simply rolled his eyes when he finished his ridiculous monologue and then stopped paying attention, hoping that he wouldn't sit next to him. And he was successful, for now.

Before Sersi could hear Pietro's response, a painfully shocking presence entered her brain. Before it could fully take over, Sersi's own telepathy directed her to a figure by the doorway. It was a woman in black clothing and a black hood, humanoid but not quite human. Her skin was too pale to be natural, and her eyes glowed with a faint light. She had a presence stronger that anyone Sersi had ever known. But no one else was looking at this woman, and Sersi could only guess that she was invisible to everyone but her.

"Who are you?" Sersi asked out loud. The woman gave no verbal or discernible telepathic response; she simply stretched out her arm in an attempt to invade her mind. Sersi knew that she wasn't friendly. Her head was hurting too much for her to be doing anything good to her.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" Sersi shouted as the mental agony increased and she attempted to resist. She heightened her powers, hovering a foot off the ground and glowing with golden light. The sections of the floor and table near her turned to glass. This being's mental power was becoming more and more overwhelming. Sersi was fairly sure that she was simply trying to probe her mind rather than control or damage it, but she wasn't sure. She was also fairly sure that this being would soon overpower her.

@NerdyBirdy (I hope I got the right idea with this, please correct me if I didn't)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rictor

Rictor raised his eyebrow at the quick scrutiny Tony had given him before matching his smile. Maybe it was forced on Tony's part, but Rictor hoped the other's had taken the hint to change the subject. Rictor leaned back, finished with breakfast, and pleased with himself a little.

"As long as it doesn't launch people into manure trucks I think you're on the right track with that board." Rictor shrugged, throwing in a reference of his own. @Jessy753

From the snippets he was catching, Rictor could empathize with Tony. Rictor loved his family, and had loved his father. But the elder Richter had implicated Rictor into a criminal life before he even knew better and died before Rictor had had a chance to confront him. Now he even felt dirty using his last name. No matter how much love he'd had at one point, these things were unforgivable.

Rictor was broken out of his thoughts by the mention of a stomach being torn out. He turned wide eyed to the new comer, Logan. "Rough. But your still kicking so I'm guessing the gutting didn't stick?" He asked, the image a little disturbing and he was glad he was done with breakfast. @slachance6

Selene

Why would Fury put her with all these guys?

"I... hmph." She said, frustratedly. She rolled her eyes and started again. "The name's Selene, and while that may be true -- and wardrobe comment aside-- I still take offense to being lumped in with actual criminals. Maybe you're all just, I dunno, misunderstood." She said, putting her phone down with a shrug. @NerdyBirdy

She was trying to control herself and if she messed up she wanted to be given the benefit of the doubt. Didn't they all want that? 

"You're telling me you want to be considered a bad guy? Even like a villain?" She said, confused. "Maybe I'll ask for a transfer..." She finished under her breath.

Selene was chilled to the bone, but it hadn'tr seemed much different than her usual core temperature so the slight shiver she got was a little unusual. It made her perk up and strain her eyes, hand reaching back up to her necklace. There was a slight echo of something, but she quickly dismissed it, sure it was some quirk of her power she couldn't tap into just yet.

But she jumped at Sersi's yelling and the blast of energy that emanated from the girl. "What the hell?" She said, turning to watch the spectacle. For a second she thought she'd seen a dark figure in the corner of her eye. Selene stood but there was nobody there except the students and no one was wearing anything darker than she was. @slachance6 @NerdyBirdy

So she walked over to the glowing witch, compelled by reflexes more than anything else. Self preservation probably. Getting as close as she thought she could, she raised her hand. "Exturbo." She spoke the spell, feeling the power leave her and travel to hopefully expell what ever was in the girl's head. She couldn't be sure her powers would ever do anything useful, especially cause she barely understood what they were supposed to do in the first place. And if it didn't, it meant she'd just used up power she needed for the rest of the school day.

(Feel free to have the spell do nothing if you don't want it to interrupt what's going on. She's just going with the flow of her own inner power.)

His eyes swept over the loud one again and he schooled himself against checking his sleeve. With the gloves it ought to have been hidden. But if this one had been in the fight last night, perhaps he'd seen Bucky's arm then. Logan had torn his shirt when they'd fought, while Logan was out of his mind. It was the only logical explanation, but he didn't name any names. No one could know that he'd meant him. Bucky watched everyone, and found the red head looking at him. A frown etched his face as she did, wondering if she suspected him, if not, why look at him at all?

Did it matter? Bucky didn't know if it did or not. He decided it was best to ignore it and keep his head down.

Tony seemed to be growing more angry. Bucky certainly had accidentally struck a nerve. Was Howard such a terrible father, then? Bucky couldn't say he'd known him well. Only that he was interested in the wars success, the nation's safety, and that he cared an awful lot about Steve. He treated Steve right, and anyone who did, was alright in Bucky's book back then. They hadn't been near each other enough for him to really judge his character.

Bucky snorted, giving him an incredulous look. Half-Shitty person? That was barely a joke, much less a nickname. "I hope that one gets recycled," He told Tony easily and rolled his eyes. At least he seemed to be calmer, or forcing a good natured response. As long as there was no more of a scene, Bucky could handle it. @Jessy753

He smirked a bit as he said what he did wasn't very nice. "A little on the nose, isn't it Logan?" Bucky chuckled. @slachance6

He watched the scene on the other side of the Club carefully, analyzing it for a threat but he didn't make any move to do something for it. Looked like a simple lack of control over one of their powers. It wasn't something to get involved with.

"Well, that's a relief," Pietro started to reply, honestly surprised she had responded that positively to his flirtation. Honestly, sometimes most of the fun was when they didn't flirt back, but he wasn't going to complain. He studied her face though and something strange came over it, and she moved her gaze past him. He turned around, trying to see who, or what, she was looking at, but there was nothing. Just an empty doorway.

"Who are you?" She asked, loudly. Pietro had a feeling she wasn't talking to him. He had no idea what her powers were, maybe she was seeing a ghost or something? Was this place haunted? How cool would that be?! "Who are you talking to?" he asked, but she gave no indication of hearing him. But what she did next was even more strange - she began to float, and the table turned to glass. Pietro jumped to his feet, taking a few steps back. He didn't know what was happening and he didn't like it. Next she screamed and that gave him a little more clue to what could be happening...was there another telepath? He was sure there were other telepaths here, someone who could be "in her head".

Pietro stepped to the side as yet another hot girl walked up from behind him (how much could one guy handle?!), towards Sersi. She raised her hand and said some funky word in a different language? Was she the one in Sersi's head? What was happening?? "Hey, what are you doing!?" Pietro exclaimed, thinking that it was her attacking, shoving the newcomer backwards, trying to upset her spell or whatever she was doing.

@slachance6 @myvalentina

((jumping on the colored font train woot woot!))

Kate-Hawkeye

Kate finishes her coffee and breakfast of pizza. "Lucky wait here I'll be back soon". Kate heads back into club A and instantly notices Sersi acting strange. "Ok what did I miss?" Ok Kate no one seems to be attacking her so maybe she just has problems controlling her powers. Kate also notices that one of the girls she hasn't talked to yet looks like that spy girl Clint mentioned to her that he had a bit of a crush on. What was that girl's name again hmm oh right Natasha. She also notices one of the guys looks a lot like her friend Speed. Speed did mention he had an uncle that  looks like him  and also has super speed guess this guy is that uncle but I should probably not mention Speed to him since that involves some weird time travel stuff.

@   anyone in the club

She concentrated as Sersi turned the area around herself to glass. Taking a step closer and closer, she channeled her will into the Eternal, images of war and destruction and anger flooding her mind's eye. She didn't mean any malice by it. At one point, a psychic assault like this would never have crossed her mind. But she had to know if Sersi had followed her. If she was here to bring her back to Thanos.

Her probing would have yielded results if the vampire hadn't cast an expulsion spell. The link severed and she felt a tearing in her existence. Like a force being forcibly torn from within her. She stumbled and glared at the woman before noticing a look of shock on her face. The witch was staring directly at her. In fact, as she looked around, everyone was staring at her. As if they could SEE her. Her assumptions were confirmed when a voice cried out.

"HOLY CHIMICHANGAS, LOOK AT THE CANS ON THAT ONE?!"

She looked towards the source and felt a lump in her throat solidify. Wade could see her. She wasn't even wearing her best hoodie! If she could die right now, it would be from embarrassment. She gawked at Wade, her mouth open in shock. All she could do was make a squeaking noise before grabbing her bag and bolting through the door.

Wade smirked at Selene. "Misunderstood? Villains? Sweet cheeks, we are the real and honest heroes here. Look at the world. We elected the Green Goblin to office. The nation of Latveria is about to make Stokivia its @$&?!. Hell, you don't even WANT to know what the government did to Logan in the name of "truth and justice". We're not all Captain America, honey. We don't have Red Skull anymore. Now we got guys like Wilson Fisk who can kill who they want and the cops do nothing because he claims self defense and hires legions of lawyers to cover his butt. And it's a pretty big butt. But we don't chill with that status quo. We do the dirty work Fury knows needs doing. We put down the dogs of the world. We aren't heroes. We aren't Avengers. We're Mavericks. The guys they call in to make sure the world is saved permanently. Mostly with a bullet to a face." Wade said pointedly. 

"Who are you? GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

Wade turned his head and spotted a girl in green crying out. He scratched his head and raised an eyebrow.

"Jeez, who starts tweaking this early in the morning?" He quipped, standing up and walking towards the scene.

"Yo, Lucky Charms! Are you on shrooms? Cuz I could use some for the wee-"

"EXTURBO!"

Wade saw Selene cast a spell at the woman and something seemed to had been pushed out. The air shimmered for a second before a black mass of shadows appeared and writhed, creating the form of a rather strikingly beautiful pale woman. She looked around and as she turned to profile, Wade's eye seemed drawn to her midsection. That's when he realized how rather....voluptuous she was.

"HOLY CHIMICHANGAS, LOOK AT THE CANS ON THAT ONE?!" He yelled out, pointing at her generous chest. The girl looked at him and her mouth fell open as she made a weird noise before rising quickly and running out the door. She bumped a table and a black notebook fell out. Wade started after her, grabbing the book and throwing open the doors. But she seemed to have vanished, despite him only being a few steps behind. He quickly went back inside, where most of the students were tending to the fallen girl. He approached the crowd, noticing Kate Bishop among them. He tapped her shoulder and beckoned her into confidence.

"Kate, do me a solid and see if Lucky can track that girl. She seemed...familiar."

He turned and looked at Selene.

"What the heck was that? Did you make a girl? Can you make me one with sweet knockers like the first one?" He asked.

@myvalentina @Ilikepie @slachance6

Nova  was perhaps the only one in the room that  half understood what they had just done and how lucky they all where. The woman that appeared was no simple woman she was death itself in the most literal sense, she outranked master order and lord chaos  she was just below eternity and infinity , she was Mistress death and through the bumbling around of these kids she had been made visible.  Nova was shaken by this, yes Mistress death might have been around but to have such a being seemingly embarrassed, that was dangerous she could kill them all without a second thought. She would  have to find and apologize for  what had happened, there was no way she could risk Mistress death getting well angered.

Nova stood up from where she was sitting and went over to the book picking it up but not opening, it there was no way of telling what it contained. She also did realize that Wade had insulted her or likely had insulted her telling death she had a nice rack was well the planet might die for that one. There was just one solution for Nova she woudl have to get him to at least apologize if not beg for forgiveness from mistress death. 

She walked over to Wade ignoring everyone else around as they were no longer important. " You and I are going to find that girl Wade, and you will apologize to her" she said sternly not revealing who it was he needed in her mind to at least say sorry to. 

@NerdyBirdy

Wade raised an eyebrow to what looked like an overgrown Academy Award addressing him to apologize. "Okay, Velveeta, first off I don't have to apologize to anyone. I'm not the one who turned the lunch room into the Crystal Empire," he said, gesturing to the glass table and floors, "If anyone has to apologize, it should be Jolly Green G String over there or Underworld: Rise of the Lycans." He jerked a thumb at Selene and looked at her again, awaiting explanation.

@Karcen @myvalentina 

" I am not talking about them, they don't matter" Nova said  speaking down to all around her but that much was true, though likely they had insulted Mistress death just as much if not more than him, but she really only knew what all he had done. 

Still she  should get them all to to  apologize to the cosmic aspect as she really didn't want to see all life on earth killed because some kids didn't apologize. Still Wade refusing to say sorry was going to be an issue , his insults towards her were nothing she was used to far far worse things during her job. 

" Though they might have insulted her more." She mused  for a second, she could likely get everyone  to do something as an apology if she just told them who that person had been and why making her mad was very bad idea. She couldn't do that she would have to avoid panic and making things even more crazy in this long breakfast.

Nova let out a sigh " Fine but I know she is... dangerous and you seem to be the funniest person in the room so you would put her in a very good mood, so you should say it because your the best person to do so and I am likely the only one that can find her without pissing her off" She explained figuring playing to what she perceived as his ego would work more than being logical.  " So what do you say want to find her?"

@NerdyBirdy

Selene

The spell was the correct one to use as far as she could tell, but that chill from before was even more prominent. Whatever was around was probably shielded from view, their magic coating the Club like a fog. But before she could turn her attention to it, she felt the shove from the white haired boy. She stumbled back, magic turning defensive and the lingering effects of the spell which should have just pushed out was pulling in to protect Selene.

"Ǝxƚuɿdo!" The mangling of a new spell came out of her mouth, and as she regained her footing she was staring at a darkly shrouded woman. The next few moments were a swirl of action and yelling that Selene was hard pressed to do much about. The magic had drained her and she felt lethargic and even less protected.

Selene moved behind a solid wall of muscle, grabbing hold of Joe's arm as she whined and threw her own blame around. @Scatterbrain

"I can't just make people! At least I don't think I can. It's his fault." She said, pointing at Pietro from behind Joe. @fanaticalferret "He attacked me. I was just trying to help. If my magic brought that girl here than it meant to use her to protect me from him." Talking about magic in the third person was the only way it made sense. It rarely ever did anything she wanted, as evidenced by Death--- had Nova said it was Mistress Death?-- walking among them. "Obviously it didn't work cause she just up and left." Selene said, as if that explained everything. @NerdyBirdy 

She was glad that Nova girl was trying to just pull wade into finding Selene's mistake. Maybe it meant Selene could go find something more substantial to eat to make up for all the energy she'd used up no thanks to her classmates. Though Joe's rippling muscles under her dainty fingers was a tempting treat.

"What?!" Pietro exclaimed, throwing his arms out to the side as he glared at the chick he had pushed. "I thought you were attacking her!!" He explained, pointing aggressively towards Sersi. "I was trying to help!" Honestly he wouldn't really care about this dumb mixup except for the fact that she was hiding behind a guy who was very large and very muscular and very intimidating. Although large and muscular often meant slow...so he would have to catch him first. 

@myvalentina @Scatterbrain

Natasha Romanoff

Natasha looked at Joe as he started bragging about having bedded Madonna. Why that was supposed to impress her was beyond her. But still she kept a smile on her lips and considered how to react to that bit of information. It left her unimpressed and almost invicible scoffed at the Americans and their obsession with pop culture. “Perhaps you would be able to organize an autograph for me? It would mean the world to me.”, she asked sweetly even though she couldn’t care less about the celebrity and gave him a heartwarming smile. But he seemed to go almost naturally for that interest.

He started to list all the bad guys, who he had fought with and Natasha mentally made notes. She wasn’t sure if he was exaggerating things but he did sound like a good alley. If she needed to act like she was romantically interested in him than be it that way. She already had fooled politicians and other influential people into thinking that she loved them so he shouldn’t be a problem - especially if he had such a huge ego. But still she stayed quiet allowing the two men to have that pissing contest on their own. @NerdyBirdy @Scatterbrain

Natasha looked over to the witch and the nerve wracking dude. That guy definitely had a way too big mouth and eventually would need to get his butt kick if he continued to spill her secrets. How he knew about them was beyond her though. Fury had promised not to kiss and tell. She didn’t know the director well enough but she was sure that at least Clint wouldn’t kiss and tell. @NerdyBirdy @slachance6 @myvalentina

Natasha was painfully aware of the Winter Soldier’s stare. But she tried her best to keep her interest set on the scene in front of her. It seemed like the best tactic to go and he had taught her how to fake interest in something else than actually paying attention to something else in the room. This time her attention was still set on him and his clothed left arm. @FarFlungDreamer

Her attention snapped to the newcomer in the Cub or current breakfast. She looked a bit like Clint in her purple clothes but she quickly shook the thought off thinking it was just a coincidence. “Well, you missed idiot here insulting people.”, she told her calm pointing towards Wade. @Ilikepie

Tony Stark

Tony rolled his eyes as she lost interest in getting her accessory. But he pretended not to care that would mean less work for him. He would be able to concentrate on both his suit and the hoverboard. Perhaps even get the board so far that his company would be able to produce it for the public. He preferred the engineering part way more than the management post anyways. @Karcen

His attention snapped to Logan as soon as he introduced himself. A smile tugged on his lips as someone seemed to finally realize who he was without commenting on his parents or anything. “That sounds rough… Aaaaand I suddenly don't want donuts anymore“, he said at the image of the guy’s guts outside his body. For a moment he wondered why he wasn’t in the hospital then it clicked. He must have some sort of healing abilities. “Pleasure to meet you!”, he replied raising his eyebrow at the dude’s introduction. “Well, what do you do?”, he asked both curious and unsure if he wanted to know that. @slachance6

“Well so far that didn’t happen. I only…”, he began but interrupted himself. Tony didn’t feel the need to explain how he had crashed both his first board and Hot Rod by trying to fly too high. The board had malfunctioned and he face planted into the once beautiful vehicle. “You can try it out if you want to?”, he suggested before quickly adding “For science proposes of course. It would be interesting to find out how the board works for others.” @myvalentina

Tony’s attention snapped back to Bucky as he spoke and shook his head. “Nah, I’m afraid that’s stuck with you, now. You asked for that so live with it, Half-Shitty Person.”, he replied and emphasized on the dude’s new nickname. The genius thought it was really fitting after all and he did ask for it by suggesting it himself. That sounded better by far better than Bucky. @FarFlungDreamer

Joe (Club A)

"Oh yeah, sure. Anything you want, babe." Joe replied. "I could probably get you some VIP passes or some....." He was cut off mid sentence by a commotion coming from the other side of the room. "Excuse me. I'll be right back" He said to Natasha as he stood up. @Jessy753

How come whenever I meet a pretty girl or things start going my way, trouble starts, he thought to himself as he made his way towards the group. Joe could see that group consisted of the babe in black @myvalentina, the white haired guy @fanaticalferret and the annoying magic girl from the night before @slachance6. As he approached the babe jumped behind him and grabbed his arm. A smirk passed his face momentarily before reverting to his usual intimidating visage. He was joined shortly by Wade @NerdyBirdy and a girl he hadn't seen before, a literal hottie @Karcen who also appeared to notice the commotion.

She @myvalentina began pointing at the white haired guy saying that he had attacked her and some other stuff that Joe didn't quite understand whilst he argued the opposite, saying that he thought she was attacking someone else. Joe didn't quite know who to believe, for all he knew she started this just to his full attention, going by the way her fingers travelled up and down his arm, examining his every muscle. A few curious glances weren't enough for her anymore it would seem, he chuckled to himself. His decision in the end was made easy though by his general rule of thumb: Always side with the lady, especially if she is smoking hot and obviously interested in you.

"What do you think you're doing?" Joe bellowed at Pietro.  @fanaticalferret

Pietro flinched as the huge grey guy @Scatterbrain opened his gigantic cavern of a mouth and yowled at him, but the speedster quickly recovered. He crossed his arms over his chest and tipped his chin up, trying to pretend it hadn't startled him, although he had taken a few steps backwards. "Hey man, I don't know what your problem is, but your breath is giving me lung cancer, so could you kindly shut your mouth?" Pietro was suddenly sitting on the guy's shoulders, just to tap on his grey chin, shutting his mouth, and reappear down below, out of his arm's reach. "Keep your halitosis to yourself, thanks," the speedster said grinning, pretty pleased with himself, his hands folded behind his back as he rocked back and forth on his feet. "And just for the record, I meant no harm to this good lady." He gestured towards the girl @myvalentina clutching at Alfonso the Enormous' arm. This guy didn't even know what was going on, although, to be fair, Pietro didn't really either. But he knew big dumb bully types like this were often ones to punch first - ask questions later, so he kept every muscle on high alert, ready to react to anything he would do. Not that it would be fast enough anyway.

Rictor

Rictor was pouring some water out of a glass into his hands, trying to get rid of the stickyness as he answered Tony's question. @Jessy753

"Me? Try out your board? I mean, I guess... for science." He quickly added as Tony had, thinking over the proposition. All Tony had mentioned was that it was listing to one side, so how bad could it be? Time to put his money where his mouth was; if he was going to call Tony the smartest guy in the tri-state area, than a little trust wasn't much to give.

"Órale alright, name the time and place." Rictor said, wiping his now wet hands on his pants. The commotion behind them finally caught his attention with half the room turning to glass all of sudden. Rictor cursed in Spanish as he turned to take a look at someone literally materializing into thin air.  

"I need classes to start. Keep some of these locos busy." He grumbled to himself as he turned back to the table. "Any of you see what happened to start the standoff?" He asked, looking back over his shoulder to make sure nothing caught him off guard if someone decided to throw more black magic around. @FarFlungDreamer @Battle-Sister May @slachance6 

Selene

Selene kept behind Joe even as the speedster started flitting around. A part of her wanted to tempt fate and try and pull another spell out of her foggy mind. Something to speed Joe up, anything to aid him if a fight ensued. But she was close to tapping out, her legs already feeling a bit like jelly beneath her. Joe wouldn't miss just a bit of energy if she...

Selene tore her hands from Joe's arms and stumbled back. She did her best to play it off like contempt at Pietro's sudden turn towards rude and annoying. @Scatterbrain

"Well maybe think next time before you put your hands on a lady!" She said, crossing her arms and turning away. @fanaticalferret  

Pietro rolled his eyes as the chick rattled off at him, holding his hand up to open and shut it like a talking mouth as she spoke, his mouth opening and closing to mime talking. God, they were being annoying. Maybe next time he wouldn't try to help, he would sit back and watch all the shit go down, because apparently he wasn't helpful. Couldn't they just forgive his misunderstanding? It's not like he decked her in the face or touched her boobs or anything, Jesus. "I guess next time I'll think before trying to be helpful, but only if you think before holding your hand out eerily and saying some weird voodoo word vomit directly at the girl who happens to be having some sort of mental breakdown! Jesus!" He threw his hands on his hips, frowning over at the pair.

He was just waiting for the big guy to come after him, because he couldn't wait to kick his ass. Pietro wasn't one for getting involved in drama, but he had a quick temper, and these guys were really getting under his skin. "Can't a guy do anything without having a f*#%ing mob come after him?" Call him defensive, but he was...well, defensive. And quite used to people coming after him for dumb shit he'd done. The difference was this time, in his opinion, he hadn't done any dumb shit. He was trying to help, not steal a god-damned Pac-Man arcade game.

@myvalentina @Scatterbrain

(hope all the dirty words are okay? not sure about the rules on that.)

Sersi had felt this mysterious woman begin to completely invade her mind. Her own mental defense had become almost useless, she could almost feel her thoughts nearly exposed, all out in the open for this other telepath to see. She used her last reserves of power to attempt to read this being's mind and attempt to uncover what she was thinking and what she wanted. All she could pick up were images of vast gulfs of warped space and of huge, plantary-scale battlefields and destruction, as well as a single discernible name: Thanos. That couldn't be good. So now she had more motivation to resist this woman's power. But Sersi seemed so helpless that she was just about to give up until she heard an incantation from behind her.

"Exturbo"! With this word, Sersi's mind was quickly liberated once more. It had perfect effect for just a couple of seconds, before she felt the entity's psychic energy return ever so slightly. The effect seemed to have ended prematurely, or maybe it just wasn't powerful enough. in desperation, Sersi attempted to clear her mind and think of something else so that reading her mind would be more difficult, but she couldn't think of anything else quickly enough.

Suddenly, someone shouted in Sersi's direction from one of the tables.

"HOLY CHIMICHANGAS, LOOK AT THE CANS ON THAT ONE?!"

Sersi turned around in shock. It was that crazy kid in the red hoodie with the swords. How and why the hell did that happen? It was obvious that this guy was pointing to the mysterious woman, because he was pointing in her direction and he was facing Sersi's opposite side. But why was it him that could see her, and why did he randomly scream out a comment about her chest? I mean, she was somewhat attractive, but didn't look quite human. Sersi and Natasha were much prettier to a more sane person, and they were right there in the club the whole time!  But that wasn't important. What really surprised her was that this comment was his first response when he saw this woman standing ominously in the corner, clearly in a mental battle with Sersi. What was up with this guy?

Whatever he did, though, it scared this being away. After Sersi turned around, she was nowhere to be seen. Her psychic presence was gone, and Sersi couldn't locate her using her own telepathy. Everyone in the club was looking at her, but most people seemed confused more than anything. "I'm alright, guys," she said. "But that was wierd."

It seemed like no one really cared that everything was probably alright now, though, because most peoples' attention had turned towards an argument over someone trying to attack someone else. Apparently Selene had cast that spell to free her mind, but Pietro had pushed her over, so now everyone was mad at him? And now the big guy, Joe, was bothering him too. Sersi rolled her eyes at all of this. This didn't matter to anyone anymore. She was fine now. Although it was probably a good idea to let everyone know that. And she wanted to stand up for Pietro. He seemed like a cool guy, and everyone seemed to be throwing him under the bus.

Sersi levitated to the center of the argument and focused her enchanted allure. "Calm down, guys," she persuaded calmly. "Pietro has a point. I'm alright now. I don't think anyone was trying to attack anyone else. No one knew what was going on, and we were all trying to help. This is ridiculous. Let's just try and talk to each other and figure out what happened."

She sent a telepathic message to Pietro. Oh, and if a fight does break out, I've got your back. Selene might have helped me, but she's got no reason to attack you because of your little mistake.

@fanaticalferret @myvalentina @Scatterbrain

"Swell," Bucky muttered, shaking his head. Of all the things he'd been called in life, that might take the money home. Of course Bucky didn't see Tony as being a very serious person, either. If a nickname was all he came away from this table with he could live with it, not exposed, not drawing more attention. It was started to get crazier across the other table and his eyes surveyed the exits and each person's position.

Powers started going off and he couldn't imagine a fight wouldn't come of it. One he had no interest in joining in on. With one last glance around everyone, and using the distraction of the boy engaging the grey behemoth, he slipped out of his seat. Bucky followed the nearest wall, out of the view of most everyone who, for whatever reason, weren't distracted by the fight. He just needed to get out of the loud room, filled with people he knew he should be interacting with. But it was difficult and the conversation with Tony, he could only assume, had left him with a nagging feeling. As if something was right in front of him, but he just didn't have the right key to pull it out of the bleak darkness that covered most of his memories.

He slipped from Club A with no one stopping him. Bucky glanced over his shoulder when the door closed.

Steve would be disappointed.

He once again reminded himself that it was his fault Steve wasn't here. He'd been unable to deal with the academy and the sudden surge of memories of being the Winter Soldier, and he'd left when he knew Steve wouldn't be able to stop him. He should have known Steve wouldn't simply let it be. Would he really do so different if the positions were reversed? Bucky wouldn't. But then again, his own grasp on who he was... or who he had been, was so shaky and flawed he was hardly the best judge on the matter. Part of him wished Steve would turn back up here, and part of him still wasn't ready to face Steve yet. Bucky wanted to remember things, act like things were still like they were, back when things were still normal.

But that was a long time ago, for both of them. Bucky raised his metal arm, hidden beneath his jacket and glove and slowly clenched it into a fist. Maybe it was too different, between them two. Too different a world, and far too different experiences they shared now. Steve hadn't changed, really, he was still that same punk doing whatever he thought was right with no remorse, with no regard to himself. Bucky could hardly figure out what he had been, much less what he was now.

He set off across the campus quad, the overwhelmed, lost feeling had returned. He'd only ever had Steve, he was the only friend Bucky had ever had... especially after everything that had happened. Bucky's head hurt a little, like it seemed to do when he was remembering something. But he just had this wrong feeling and saw a flash of deep red in his mind and a pretty, soft smirk... but that was all. Bucky shook it, because flashes came and went often enough without him being able to decipher them.

But as he trudged back through the snow he couldn't help but wonder that if Steve did return... would they really be able to go back to anything even close? To how they'd been... when Bucky's hands were so stained, his sins sunk through to his bones, unremovable, uncountable. He reached out and slipped the glove off the metal fist. Hell, he didn't even have the same hands, and wasn't that the truth. James Barnes was probably never going to come back from what the Winter Soldier had done, and he didn't know if he could face the one person he respected most in the world anymore. Not when he didn't even have answers for him, when he was hardly more than a ghost of the man Steve remembered so fondly, and not when he wasn't worthy of the friendship they'd had anymore.

He still couldn't shake the sheer, awful horror as he'd looked down at the swollen face of Steve and recognized him... of the guy who never backed out of a fight. The stupid punk who wanted to run into every fight, who wouldn't back down even against the odds of an entire nation of evil, of Hydra, of Nazi's, or Red Skull... certain death or alley way bullies couldn't break that will of his. But Bucky had done that. He'd made Steve, his friend, his brother... back down from a fight. That stupid punk... who'd just sat there and taken a beating from Bucky until he pulled him to the surface.

It might be better for Steve if he stayed away, whatever his headstrong brother thought.

He exhaled, angry with the swing of self remorse that had come about during his trek in the cold winter air. He was too caught up in thoughts to see Madam Hydra in the distance, who slipped behind the bulletin board out of his sight as he passed and spoke into a radio when he was further along the quad.

Bucky was just starting to slip on the leather glove once again, when a high pitched whistling in the air caught his attention just in time to hurl himself out of the way of projectile that had been launched at him. He dived onto the ground, landing on his shoulder in a way that pulled the metal achingly against his shoulder blades.

“Dammit,” He growled roughly, blue eyes jumping from each dark figure emerging from around the quad. How had he not noticed them? Bucky wondered first if someone had come to attack the school… but it was then he took in the black masks, and the dark red symbol painted on their armor.

Hydra’s thugs. He scowled as he heard over the wind one of them speak about capturing him. He looked down at his arm and back to them. So someone knew, knew he was here. He remembered the day in the library that prompted him to bolt from this place and Steve, the day he remembered more of his time as the Winter Soldier, when he’d spied Madam Hydra in the timeless archives.

It must have been her, she must have recognized her. Even if he had served Russia for decades, it was also for Hydra, and Hydra had created the Winter Soldier, after all. Even if their funding was Russian then. It was still the same people. It was the people, like Zola, who had taken everything from him, who tore him down to nothing and recreated something dark from his bloody remains. They were the reason for all of it, all his struggles, and Steve's, and for once in his God forsaken existence since 1944... Bucky could fight back.

He tore up off the ground, and tore the leather glove from his hand and shed the jacket that would only get torn in the fray. They were going to wish they hadn’t missed.

He roared as he ran head long into the nearest hydra thug in his range. They’d fired at him but he only raised his hand and let the bullets ricochet off the metal arm they had forged to his broken body. He grabbed ahold of the gun and tore it from the man’s hand, gaining a shout as his wrist broke and Bucky’s flesh hand curled and with more strength than a regular man could possess he bashed the man’s skull.

He twisted then, his metal arm pulling the dead man up by his vest and flinging him to Bucky’s left as he let him collide into two more near opponents. His knife slipped seamlessly from his pant pocket and he planted it into the skulls of the two men struggling to get up. A third had approached and he swung back up from the ground to raise his leg and knock the man back by his chest. His boot collided with superhuman strength he used the force of his fall to launch himself into the air.

His mind was lost to the cold, precise focus that the Winter Soldier wore like a second skin. Any oath he’d made to himself to not spill more blood, to at least try to be something similar to Bucky Barnes was lost.

It was only the fight. Only success of the battle, and his hand shot out to block a bullet again. Midair, he pulled the gun he kept in the back of his jeans into his flesh hand and as their bullets scattered the air around him he pulled his trigger with practiced precision and three more fell before he dropped to the ground in a crouch.

His metal hand slipped into his boots and he pulled two smaller knives out, flinging them out with enough force to kill, sent them into the skulls of two targets further across the quad. His legs pumped as he ran quicker than he should be able to across the enclosing group and flung his leg back out to knock another man back.

The Soldier advanced and he dug his metal fingers into the man’s neck, twisting as he discarded the body into another and raised his gun to fire another round. He went methodically through the approaching swarm of hydra thugs and did what he was programed to do. To dispose of his target with maximum efficiency.

When he could see no more, slowly but surely his mind unfocused, his natural thoughts flooding in as he looked at the bodies around him. Bucky looked around, his feelings mixed at what he’d just done. They were Hydra, here for nefarious purposes… and yet, they had won in a way, by bringing out the Winter Soldier, he had lost before it began.

He didn’t have long to think about it, or what he’d just done, and if it were right or wrong… because he found, to his dismay, that they hadn’t brought just one squad of agents. Instead he saw as another twenty men advanced on him. He swallowed, the lines of his face hardening again as he squared his feet and reached down to tug one of the dead men's guns from their grip. This time as he advanced on them, he desperately tried not to slip into focus and throw away any mercy towards them. @Jessy753

(Also if anyone in the Rp wouldn't mind not jumping into this fight, we're using it as a side quest for Bucky to remember more of Natasha. : ) Thanks!!) 

Joe (Club A)

Joe was beginning to get a headache. The two kept arguing around him, his presence seemed to have done little to defuse the situation. He didn't really want to fight the kid, he would rather get back to Natasha @Jessy753 and besides it would do no good if he tired himself out before his challenge at the Arena of War had started. He wanted to be on top form for that, especially if any of the girls were watching.

He had hoped that silver hair @fanaticalferret would have fled as soon as he had made himself known. Back in Las Vegas, people trembled at the slightest hint of him getting involved but here things were different. That would have to change. 

Joe had to admit though the kid had quite the pair on him, not backing down and in fact even standing up to him. It commanded some respect. In fact the more he talked, the more Joe began to relate with him. The green girl @slachance6 was right. He himself had been on the same end of a situation himself more times then he could count. People were always too eager to jump to conclusions. 

"Alright, alright." Joe said, raising his hands in the air. "But if you try doing something to her @myvalentina like that again. Things will not end pleasantly for you. You got that?" @fanaticalferret

Natasha Romanoff

Natasha noticed how Joe instantly took the side of the girl. It didn't even matter who had started it but he just naturally wen to the girls defence. Perhaps he would come in handy if someone unnerved her or in the case the Winter Soldier finally decided to make his blow. This was so weird to her but better find alliances before they knew what she had done or thought she had done for the KGB or Hydra. @Scatterbrain

She noticed James leacing so shortly after she rose to her feet and quietly left the club as well ignoring Joe and her personal mission to have him around for protection or intimidation. Perhaps he would report to his handler or she could get a glimpse of the Soldier she knew so well. Nat wasn't sold on his rather awkward behaviour at the breakfast table and she did get a glimpse on the Winter Soldier after all.

Shortly after the Winter Soldier left the club, she counted to ten before slipping out as well. She followed the guy from a safe distance and even stayed in the shadows to simply watch. Natasha wouldn't interfere but watch whatever James had on his mind. With a frown she watched him take his glove off and inspect his metal hand. This was so foreign to her. He behaved so strangely to what she was used and it brought a frown to her face. Perhaps he wasn't the same man who he used to be anymore? Perhaps he wasn't the Winter Soldier but the lost soul that had taken care of her and rescued her when she was just a child of what she remembered and thought that it was true. Just someone who needed redemption just as much as she needed. Maybe - just maybe this wasn't the Winter Soldier but James Buchanon Barnes.

Why was she falling for his cover so easily? Perhaps because she wanted it to be real. Still after so many years... But perhaps she simply felt guilty for what happened in Budapest. She left him alone without a second thought, seeking the only redemption she thought was possible. The blond archer, who had been sent to kill her made a different call. He had seen something in her she hadn't thought that was left. Something good that was worth to be saved. She had left the one person, who had always cared for her to the worst of punishments. She looked down in shame. Natasha should've gone and explain it to him. Make James understand but she had left him. Turned her back on the man she had loved or what she had mistaken for that feeling and simply left for her own sake.

The sound of the projectile being launched made her look back into the direction of the Winter Soldier. He moved out of its way and she felt her muscles tensing. She was ready to attack in case he needed back-up. That would be the least she could do after leaving him behind. Yet she still stayed away watching him move and his opponents. It still amazed her how he moved and fought. She felt like she was taken back years and secretly watching him spar with people, who were stupid enough to stand up against him. Just that this was deadly efficiency. Not that they hadn't been forced to kill during training but this was something else. This was the Winter Soldier she knew so well.

Just in a glimpse of a second there was confusion shown on Natasha's face after she recognized who he was fighting. The very people that had started turning him into this weapon: The Winter Soldier. Before he had come to the KGB to train those girls and her. More and more Hydra thugs fell and she watched James's back like she always had. Her body was releasing adraneline and it became hard for her to stay away. She reached for her utility belt, which she had neatly placed on her bed thinking she wouldn't need it. The only thing which she refused to take off were her Widow's Bite. It was neatly hidden underneath the wide sleeves of her leather jacket.

Something made the Winter Soldier calm down and look around at the bodies in what she only was able to describe as guilt or defeat? She shook the thought off as soon as she realized that he wouldn't be able to take on the group that was threatening to take him down. "I'm going to regret this.", she sighed and dashed off to the twenty men who were approaching the Winter Soldier. She reached for the two knives which were secured on her back underneath the jacket and threw them. One landed in the man's back mostly piercing his heart and the other one stabbed another man's back. Both fell liveless to the ground. Her gaze was focussed and cold as she easily slipped into the Black Widow.

She bowed down taking one knife out of the thug's back and ran in the middle of the group. She turned the knife in her hand and stabbed it into one thug's throat before kicking another one his groin to only use her Bite and having hundreds of volt kill the man. She kicked into the man's knee pit and used his thigh as leverage as soon as he couldn't help but give away and jumped up wrapping her thighs around the man's neck to twirl around it with the grace of a ballerina. In the meantime she reached for the guy's gun and pulled him down with the force.

Natasha landed on her feet as one guy punched her in the face. She stumbled backwards right into the arms of another thug. The guy wrapped his arms around her to hold her close while the other one tried to continued to take her down. But she kicked the thug's groin to have him bow forward. She placed her feet on each side of the guy's head and moved them quickly so his neck broke. The one holding her threatened to strangled her but she moved her hand which held the gun backwards and shot. She felt warm liquid on her back, which wasn't hers but made her shutter for a moment. Clint wouldn't be excited over the fact how easily she returned to the Black Widow. But he wasn't here so that part of her mind slipped away rather quickly. She shot four more times until the ammo was empty. She used the back of the gun to hit it hard against another thug's temple making him slump down liveless as well.

It didn't take her long to take the rest down. She was covered in blood, which wasn't hers and her chest was heaving up and down as she tried to catch her breath. For the first time she looked over to the Winter Soldier and their gazes met. She stood quiet and simply tried to calm down. This was until instincts kicked in and she almost ran the other way. Away from the dark haired man and potential death. @FarFlungDreamer

Tony Stark

Tony looked back at Rictor while keeping his distance from the quarreling lot. He had noticed people only started freaking out because of that weird chick, who had appeared out of nowhere. But this was a superhero school for all he knew she could've been there all along watching them like a weirdo. So everything seemed getting out of hands but he preferred staying out of this one. Just for once it didn't seem to be his fault. So better staying out of it as long as he wasn't miracously included or insulted into the whole ordeal.

"Well, we could do that later the afternoon at the campus?", he suggested and continued "If we get to finish it soon you can keep one for yourself as soon as my company starts to produce these. You know as a small thank you for helping." Tony looked at Rictor hoping that was fine with him. @myvalentina

Tony gave Bucky a short nod as he seemed to somewhat agree to his new nickname. At least he didn't protest anymore. Not that his protest would've changed anything. He did have a very fitting nickname after all. @FarFlungDreamer

Rictor

Rictor tore his gaze away from the drama and smiled widely. "Really? I could have one?" Sounded like a cool reward for helping out. "Sounds good." He said, popping some fruit from random plate into his mouth. A couple of people had just left their plates untouched as stuff had begun to happen and he wasn't just going to let the food go to waste.

"It'll make me the envy of the school." He said, a little sarcastically but a serious thought making him pause. "Wait, how high does this thing go?" @Jessy753

Selene 

"Thank you." She said softly, from behind Joe. @Scatterbrain

Joe's warning to Pietro made her feel way better despite not having gotten what she wanted (the energy coursing through his body besides the point). All she'd needed was one little word, but Pietro was as stubborn as she was it seemed. Probably just as proud to say the word sorry. 

Selene took a deep breath to continue arguing, Pietro's childish attitude not getting him off the hook with her, but her attention snapped to Sersi and to her order to calm down. And Selene did, smiling passively unaware and unable to care about the allure spell the green witch was using. 

"You are so right. Thank you for being a voice of reason." She said, the words sounding a little fake coming from Selene.  

Besides her main concern had been whether they'd gang up on her for mangling a spell. As long as that wasn't on people's minds she was satisfied. She had bigger concerns now. She sat heavily in a nearby chair, hand back to massaging the heavy pendant around her neck for comfort. 

"Whatever 'death' was doing here, to you, she got spooked. She could be anywhere, but at least now she's visible. You're welcome." She said, not waiting for a thanks the way she had waited for a sorry. "What do you want to do? She attacked you after all." She wouldn't be any help unless she found something to feed on, so she'd have to see what the other's had planned. @slachance6

Pietro huffed, leaning back and crossing his arms as Sersi spoke. He didn't want to calm down. But at least she was on his side. He jumped at her voice in his head, swiveling his head around to stare at her. That had been her right? Yeah, nothing else would make sense, with what she had said. "Thank you!" He said exaggeratedly, gesturing a single hand towards her. He was starting to get over it, it was a dumb misunderstanding anyway. No point in arguing over it when no real harm had been done, right?

Buuuuut then Grey Giant spoke up. Pietro had no intention in hell of ever shoving that girl again - why would he? Unless he had a reason to. Who did this guy think he was, trying to be all tough? He didn't scare him! "Yeah?" he asked, glaring back up at him. "You couldn't catch me if I tied my legs together and blindfolded myself!" He snorted. The girl - Selene? - spoke up too, and Pietro sneered at her. "Thanks, I know!" he said sarcastically.

@myvalentina @Scatterbrain @slachance6

He shot out one's leg, and part of him knew it was dangerous. He understood he couldn't ensure his own safety and take out all twenty without really putting them down. But he had to try... wasn't that what Steve would say to do? He didn't know, his friend wasn't here, but he went off what he thought he knew. He twisted out of the way of one thug and brought his left arm up to his chest to protect himself from a bullet that spiralled his way.

He ducked down to the ground and kicked the thugs' leg with enough force it dropped him. He threw his flesh and blood fist into his face and the impact was enough to knock him out without killing him as his metal appendage would do. Bucky jumped back up, grimacing as he saw another two had advanced while he took the time to take them down without being 'efficient'.

He raised his metal arm again for what protection it could give him, but jerked back as a knife came sailing over his shoulder. Another flew seconds later and lodged into the second man. Both fell to the ground and Bucky whipped around, hair following him as his darkened eyes looked for the source. He saw it, in the form of that red headed dame from earlier in Club A. He could hardly wonder why she had shown up to help him, when the others hadn't so it wasn't a commotion and breakfast hadn't ended, because he was taken back by her form.

It was familiar somehow, and definitely unlike any of the others here... she didn't take them down... this woman took them out. As he had. She twisted, stabbed, and broke the men around her with such a deadly efficiency, he could hardly had time to react. Bucky spun and knocked one out, but stopped as he tried for another when she twirled around him, as if this was some sort of dance, and dropped them all. The red head twisted up onto on of their shoulder, using their leg as a foothold and he grunted, reaching up for his head.

A sharp pain laced up the side of his head suddenly, enough to make him feel weak suddenly.

She threw the man to the ground, still up herself. Bucky flinched for some unknown reason, and raised his hand to block... something. Bucky couldn't explain it, but he had almost expected another girl, someone smaller, to leap up over the red head and tackle him. There was nothing there, though, and the red head's attention was directly placed to the next target. Bucky couldn't think past the pain. Pain that he didn't have when remembering as often, but it was the same kind. The pain made him grunt now and he wondered if it was all in his head or if he had been shot or something.

Bucky blinked, the scene before him coming back into focus and he shook off the strange sensation to find the redhead had freed herself from a man who had grabbed her while he was distracted.

He jumped in, to help, but she took down three to his one, without him killing anyone. She reminded him of himself moments ago. It wasn't a comfortable thought, but it was over now. As she stood up; breathing heavily, his cautious blue eyes locked with her green ones over the field of dead men. It hurt, suddenly, to stare at her. His head ached, and yet he had another completely different reaction. A jolt went through him, and he decided he must have been shot after all. There was no way so many different things would come right after the next.

But Bucky couldn't look away from her to check. That feeling from before was back in full force, like there was something so obvious in front of him and he just couldn't reach it. When he tried, he felt pain, and it only got stronger the further he reached for it. Was that her then? He'd thought it was a memory of some sort. But what was with this woman? Who he'd thought was a silly woman moments ago talking to Joe... and now, all this...

"Hey," He called out to stop her. The gal who was taking a few steps back. Her body language was steady, and yet he felt like the guarded look in her eyes told a different story. Bucky brushed the thought away, he didn't know her well enough to be able to gauge that. "How did you know they were here?" He questioned, when he could find words from his surprisingly dry throat. He glanced around again, to see if anyone else had too, but no... no one came out. No one even heard the commotion before it started. They may have now but... she was here before that. She'd thrown that knife just as he started to falter... that couldn't be a coincidence and it set his hair on edge. Especially with the way she had fought... that also wasn't a coincidence. And there was that God forsaken feeling again, pulsing in his head. @Jessy753

Natasha Romanoff

Natasha almost froze as soon as he called out for her. She had two opportunities leave and not look back like she hadn’t heard him or stay to see what he was here for. The way he behaved and the way he looked at her told her he was remembering something. It might be linked to her or not. But she didn’t intend to stay long enough to find out what he remembered.

By now it was too late to pretend that she didn’t hear him. It would make him suspicious if she acted like she hadn’t heard him. She faltered a moment too long and she quickly looked to the ground searching for her knives. Natasha didn’t have much advantages when it came to fighting this man but that wouldn’t stop her from trying to do so. She casually strolled past him but made sure to keep him on arm length. As long as she wouldn’t get near his metal arm Natasha should be safe. She had always been faster than him when it came to hand to hand combat. He was taller and stronger than her but she was more flexible and faster. Two thing she knew how to take advantage of against him.

Once she passed him she casually told him with a slight smirk playing on her lips “Someone gotta clean up after you. After all you have the habit of leaving my knives behind and making me tidy up your mess.” It was almost like she was telling an inside joke but the punchline never came. So she ended up pulling her daggers out of the bodies and cleaned them on the thug’s gear from the blood. She turned her back to the Soldier but watched his shadow ready to ram the knife into his thigh if necessary. Natasha was very well aware that she didn’t answer his initial question and she hadn’t planned to do so. With some luck her statement would distract him enough to lure away from his actual question. She had no intentions to tell him that she had followed him around even though it was quite obvious. At least it was to her and she was sure that he had found that out by now as well.

Natasha stood back up and turned around. She placed the knives back into the place on her back beneath her leather jacket. “You’re welcome, by the way.”, she told him sarcastic and continued “Of course you’re a big boy and you’re able to take care of your shit alone. But just for good measure I thought I helped.” The way she said the last sentence made it clear that she was making a jab towards him faltering to take out the bad guys. This wasn’t the efficiency she knew so well from him but perhaps @FarFlungDreamer

Tony Stark

“Oh, only a couple of inches… Perhaps 12 inches or something. Like the name says it’s only supposed to hover over the ground. Like an upgraded skateboard but only without heels and perhaps being able to do better stunts than with the skateboard.”, he simply explained and emptied his cup of coffee. He thought about the possibilities of such a hoverboard and started smirking. "But I guess I could also modify it so it actually flies. Perhaps you can give me your opinion after trying it out?", he spoke and looked at him curiously.

It would give his company a change of selling products. He did want to go away from his father’s path of selling weapons. After all it had proved to be easily corrupted and sold to the wrong people. Tony still felt guilty for not knowing that his weapons had been sold under the hand. He had no idea how his father had been okay with that and the ways their weapons destroyed families and countries. That’s why he was searching for ways to improve Stark Industries. So perhaps this would be the best was especially since people on the Internet seem to demand such a device. @myvalentina

A habit? He looked at her quizzically, question forgotten. A habit implied he knew her. Which, with his spotty memories and her skills... was possible, but he felt like he would remember someone like her. He glanced away, then again, he didn't think he could ever forget Steve and he had. He had forgotten it all, but most things had come back, hadn't they? Knives... he stared at her, face still shaped with confusion. In the back of his mind, like a picture reel...

<"How come I hadn't heard a thank you or getting my knife back from you? I was really fond of that particular knife, you know...">
<"You want me to go back and get it?"> 

<"Nah, there's no time for going back to retrieve a knife.">

He almost could remember something... but it wasn't in english... or.. he didn't know... it just left his head humming and him confused. A jumble of heavy syllables he could hardly piece together. For all he knew it was nothing, with nothing to do with any of this. His memories always came back in unreliable moments, and patchy times he couldn't place. Bucky watched her, more carefully as she pulled her knives out and cleaned them with no care. He simply turned to watch her, still struggling with the headache that had come quickly.

She turned and the motion snapped him back to the world around him. To bodies and this mysterious woman. "Yeah, thanks," He muttered, shrugging at her mocking tone. But the way she said it playfully challenged something in him, something he wasn't used to.

"I sense a little uncalled for sarcasm, Natalia..." The words slipped from his tongue too quickly, too smoothly, and without his own accord. He stared at her suddenly, and his own words left him suddenly surprised. What had he called her? Well, why had he called her that? He didn't even know her name. Why would he call her that, unless he really did know her? Bucky wasn't sure that was even a name he would know, but the name sounded Russian.... @Jessy753

Users who are viewing this thread

Back