Roleplay Section

Natasha Romanoff

There was nothing and again her heart beat faster. But obviously there were screams heard. A cold shiver ran through her. Without thinking she picked up the cat and moved quickly with it to her dorm. The building surely was guarded or at least watched. The young spy was sure that Fury wouldn’t allow the Mavericks to live here in freedom in case they planned something. After all they were outcast compared to the people at the Avengers dorm. Natasha didn’t trust Fury yet. From all she knew he had gone around and told someone (the most noisy kid in this Academy) about who she was. The redhead was aware that she didn’t have much rights - not after what she had been done. But still this was a deal breaker to her. @Twist @NerdyBirdy

She first realized that she had taken the cat along as soon as she wanted to sit down on her bed. The black cat had curled up in her arms and Natasha frowned. She sat the cat down and tried to shoo it away. But instead of leaving the redhead alone and hurry away, the thin curled up in the middle of her duvet, which caused Natalia to roll her eyes. Defeated a little, she went to look for a bowl of milk.

Tony Stark

Tony’s attention was captured by some noise from the other side of the room this time. He saw two men standing close to each other. It always seemed like the blond one wanted to start picking a fight. Suddenly he realized who the blond one with Half-Shitty person was. Captain freaking America. The guy his dad hadn’t been able to shut up about. No matter which conversation he had had with Howard, they had sooner or later always talked about the glorious Steve Rogers. As a child Tony had even started to get interested in the hero of the second world war. It was the only topic, he had been able to talk about with his father. So he had quickly learned everything there is about the glorious basterd over there. But eventual this liking had quickly turned into anger and hate. So whoever seemed to have troubles with Captain America were his friend. Even if that meant befriending someone like Half-Shitty person here. @Hammy

He rose to his feet and spoke to the archer “Excuse me for a sec. I need to take care of over there shortly. You can come along and help, if you want to..?” He looked shortly at the girl but didn’t wait for her to answer or move. @Ilikepie

He was already walking around the table to Half-Shitty person (Tony wasn’t even bothered to remember Bucky’s name) and Steve Rogers. “Boys, boys, boys. Having troubles in paradise here?”, he spoke loud enough for them to hear him even though they seemed to have sorted out there differences. "I'm sure that whatever Half-Shitty Person here did, doesn't justify such violence, does it Rogers?" He crossed his arms while talking.  @FarFlungDreamer @Hammy

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve agreed, and  almost smiled and Bucky could feel some tension he didn't know he'd had loosen in him. Steve, of course, out of everything he had a right to or could get mad at Bucky over... decided to get properly angry about this instead. Something personal between them, Bucky's actions now, and not then. Only Steve. But somehow that was what pulled this mood out of Bucky. He needed that, he realized, the normalcy. Especially as Steve stepped forward and hugged him. Bucky returned the embrace happily, his flesh arm setting around his friend's shoulder.

He nodded to Steve as they let go. "Yeah, I know," He said and a full, proper grin spread across his face. He couldn't help it, it all just felt like for the first time he might still have a little of Bucky left in him. That he could reach that point somehow. He hadn't noticed how much he needed that confirmation until now. But Bucky did know he ought to have, and like he said he ought to have known better. "I thought that was my job," He said half heartedly.  But he knew that wasn't true anymore, as much as it had been when they were kids. That had changed between them, ever since that day Steve's stubborn ass rashly made his way into the german camp holding Bucky and hundreds of more soldiers captive. That'd changed then, and it had never really swung back the other way. 

It was about that time that Bucky seemed to realize the world around them again. So usual for him... and so very unusual for him since he woke up, he had tuned out his surroundings except for Steve and him. That just was beyond the slightly paranoid man he was now. He watched the shadows he now could see lurked in places that seemed bright, because he'd been in them for so long. But it was exceptionally unobservant to only just now realize there was someone standing close, a little awkwardly now, to Steve. Noticing all this now, his reserved nature seemed to spring back up. "Whose this?" He asked Steve plainly, eyeing the newcomer Steve apparently knew. @Shadow

Neither party got to answer as the guy from earlier, Tony, showed up. With Steve back... Bucky didn't know quite how to deal with him. His first instinct was to throw an arm out at the boy and tell Steve what he knew. Be able to share his disbelief with someone who could really understand it, who had been there. Say, look this is Howard's son. Proof he settled down long enough to have one! But that would be callous to say, and Bucky had more sense than to speak it aloud. Besides that it might be vaguely insulting to his father, or his father's marriage. Especially might not be a good idea after how worked up the guy was before over the mention of his father.

But Tony confused him, oh the punch? Well, yeah it probably looked odd. Tony, nor the other students (except apparently one of red headed among them..) knew how much more than that Bucky deserved. He snorted at the return of that cursed nickname. If it could even be called one. It could almost distract him from what exactly he had done, and how much more than a simple, harmless hit he deserved. @Jessy753 @Hammy

As he and Bucky regained the space between them, Steve turned back to Sam on Bucky's acknowledgement of him. He gave a sheepish smile. Where was his head? He'd just about forgotten that Sam was even there. He'd been so distracted by everything else going on in his mind.

"Aw, jeez, I didn't even think to introduce you two," he started, tapping the side of his head with his palm. "This is Sam, I met him-" @Shadow

Steve found himself interrupted by a new voice joining them. He looked to his other side and found a slight fellow standing there, giving Steve a look of exaggerated disapproval. Something about his face rang a bell in Steve's head. The defined features, the dark eyes, the complexion. He couldn't quite place what it reminded him of, but the familiarity was welcome. Even as the guy called Bucky an awfully unflattering name and butted in. Steve wasn't going to let that ruin a good mood.

"Hello to you too," he said, smiling easily. "No, he didn't deserve it, but I've hit him over a lot less." He elbowed Bucky just lightly in the ribs to emphasize his point. "That's my excuse, so what's yours for being rude?" he asked, keeping up his playful tone as a sort of olive branch. Steve didn't even know this guy's name, but he wasn't interested in making enemies. Especially not before he placed where he'd seen that kind of face before. @Jessy753

@FarFlungDreamer

Pietro was just watching everyone in the room after he and big guy had stopped their argument. That Tony guy - he was cool. Pietro would have to talk to him more. But what was with that chick shooting out all the speakers? So lame. And now a couple of people entered...was that fucking Captain America? He was talking to that metal arm guy.

Pietro was seriously considering going over there when he spotted a certain blonde leaving the room. "No fucking way," he breathed, staring over at her. She was walking out with that giant grey jerk from before - not on his watch.

And so he zipped over there, appearing right in front of her, a grin on his face, ignoring the Grey Giant. "Hey, Emma. Long time no see." If you were supposed to be awkward around the woman you had a one night stand with and then hadn't let it turn into anything more because you were afraid of commitment, Pietro hadn't gotten that memo.

@Rui @Scatterbrain

((Tell me if I need to change anything!))

Sam's eyes widened slightly and he took a half-step back when Steve punched Bucky in the chest. He made no other motion, though. After all, the two probably had a lot to work through and if punching each other made the process faster, then he was happy to watch.

Although he didn't mean to eavesdrop, he smiled slightly when they hugged, a bit impressed that they were already back to the best-friends-forever stage. Then again, the great Captain America didn't exactly seem like the type to hold grudges. He stepped forward and held out his hand when Steve introduced him, but the handshake was interrupted by a new guy inserting himself into the conversation. Sam casually put his hands in his pockets, frowning when the newest arrival was practically picking a fight. He glanced at Bucky since he seemed to know the little dark-haired guy and he wondered if they had bad blood. He crossed his arms over his chest, deciding to keep his mouth shut unless this became a fight. 

@FarFlungDreamer @Hammy @Jessy753

Joe (Club A)

Joe did as the lady @Rui asked, being the gentlemen he was, and picked up her luggage. It's not like he had an ulterior motive or anything. If her luggage and herself somehow ended up in Maverick Dorm or more specifically his room, it was an honest mistake.

A very welcome mistake.

His less than innocent thoughts were interrupted by the sudden appearance of Pietro @fanaticalferret who went straight for Emma, blatantly ignoring him.

"Dude! Can't you see the ladies busy?" Joe yelled.

What was with this guy? He thought. This joker appeared to have little knowledge of class or manners. First with the babe earlier @myvalentina and now with this blonde. Did he just go about forcing himself on every woman he saw, even though it was obvious to everyone his advances were completely unwanted. Who did he think he was?

He had let him off the hook once already, with that sob story he was given earlier but he would not tolerate this kind of behaviour any longer. It was time he did what they paid him to do in Las Vegas.

Fix the problem. 

Emma froze, stiffening instantly at that familiar gust of wind.

You've got to be kidding.

"Speedy Gonzales." She breathed, turning around slowly with a small crease in her brow.

"Damn, I was hoping it was just the AC kicking it." She muttered, looking over the silver haired speedster.

"It's been a while, indeed, Pietro." She sighed, running her fingers through her blonde curls. She ignored the Grey hulk for a moment before turning to address him.

"I take it you two have met by the way you're planning on "fixing" him. And no, Mr. Fixit, you aren't getting lucky tonight. I don't want to break you." She rolled her eyes, silently cursing and praising her psychic abilities.

"Speedy, help the man with my luggage, won't you?" A delicate mental prod was all that she needed to 'encourage' the two to comply to her wishes. 

@Scatterbrain

@fanaticalferret

Tony Stark

"My excuse?", he spoke raising his eyebrow. The young genius looked at Rogers and almost started laughing. The only person his father wasn't able to shut up about, was the one who had apparently forgotten about him. The irony was almost too comical to him but an innocent smile appeared on his lips. Where should he even begin? That his father almost always started bragging about no matter what he had done to try to impress the older man? Building a full functioning robot, who cared? Even winning prices during his studies at MIT! Steve f***king Rogers had sacrificed himself after playing lab rat for his father and a German scientist. His own father hadn't even showed up at the graduation ceremony and like always his mother had made up excuses. Tony was sure if it had been Steve Rogers graduating from MIT, his father would've showed up.

Tony definitely wasn't out to make friends with Captain America. In fact quite the opposite. He instantly couldn't stand this guy. "I think my excuse is you punching him. After all can't have someone punching my friend", he said light hearted but gave a pointed look towards Half-Shitty person before looking back to Rogers. Though calling someone a friend like the dark haired guy was a little far fetched. Still he was sure it would get onto the blond's nerve before shortly but politely nodding in Sam's direction. @Shadow @FarFlungDreamer @Hammy

Steve gave Bucky a sideways glance and a knowing half-smile. Bucky? Making friends without him? Now that was a new one. Steve was impressed, though, he didn't say so right then. He was sure Bucky would pick it up on his own. @FarFlungDreamer

"Funny thing to call a friend of yours," Steve said, giving a good-natured laugh. He was sure this guy wasn't trying to be, but he couldn't help but find the boldness of his words entertaining. He had guts and Steve could respect that much. "But, I guess it's a funny thing to punch your friend too," he added with a shrug.

Steve extended his hand in the guy's direction. Maybe he'd accept the shake, maybe he'd reject, but Steve wanted to set a precedent.

"Steve Rogers, but I guess you already know that much. And you are...?" @Jessy753

Tony Stark

"Let's just say, he asked for that nickname. Kind of offered himself. So, no, it won't be going away.", he spoke and watched Steve laugh. He smiled himself but the smile didn't reach his eyes so it left him looking kind of odd. Despite of acting quite open towards the other students earlier, Tony was way more closed when it came to the guy in front of him. He had no intentions on becoming friends with him even though Jarvis might be disappointed in him.

The soldier outstretched his hand and Tony kept his crossed in front of his chest. "No offence but shaking hands is not really my style.", he spoke and continued "Tony Stark." He almost sounded bored as he introduced himself and dropped his arms casually to his side. He wasn't surprised that the guy out of what felt like the Stone Age didn't know his name. After all he hadn't even bothered to look up the guy who had created him. A bit like Frankenstein's monster. That thought brought an amused smile to his lips. He simply waited for the blonde to ask him if he was by any chance to be related to Howard Stark, which seemed like a trend on this Academy. @Hammy

Nova  actually did chuckle at wade's line of questions about mistress death and given they weren't all dead yet she must not be very mad.  That was a good thing she must not have the same temper as some of the other cosmic beings, really she didn't know to much about them just what Galactus had told her. That being said she of course knew nothing about if she was single or looking for someone though Nova wouldn't really mind if she was as she did somewhat share wades' appreciation for  the body Death had chosen to use. Of course like her master Mistress death could assume any form she wanted for she was not strictly a physical being like most life, and she was not a being of just energy like galactus she was something else. 

" First my name is Nova, just so you can make more informed jokes" She said somewhat sarcastic  but well she suspected he woudl not stop the jokes even if she told him to stop " Second, that was Mistress Death, she is literally death itself. Third I have no clue  I doubt she is i know she has a stalker at least, and finally she would likely be as ok with a onese as she would a person covered in gold" She explained keeping it swift and simple as she noticed more and more people were coming into the club and she still ad her notebook. 

" Well I am going to go find her myself, I don't get to see cosmic entities in cute forms very often i should enjoy it while i can" She said with a smirk before leaving the club with the notebook still in her had to go find Mistress death. 

@NerdyBird

Steve shrugged and held one unfurled hand out towards Tony for just a moment. He couldn't say he was surprised that he didn't want to shake. It followed the trend of him being a bit rude and standoffish. He wasn't gonna let that or the nickname get to him. Bucky hadn't seemed too sensitive about it, so where was the harm? Even if Tony was giving him an awfully passive-aggressive look, it wasn't worth fighting him over.

"I'll take your word for it," he said, shaking his head in deference.

At the name "Stark," it hit Steve why Tony had seemed so familiar. He was Howard's boy, no doubt about that. The resemblance was uncanny and, really, the attitude wasn't too terribly different either. Howard had been just as sure of himself as Tony seemed to be, if Steve's memory of him was holding up. Steve could swear he'd read an article on the Tony somewhere. Maybe in a magazine of newspaper. Or that world web thing people liked to talk about. Who knew, really? Steve had a lot of things to keep track of as it was, lots of things ended up buried in the back of his head.

"Well, it's nice meeting you, Tony," he said, brow furrowing as he made an effort to remember. "You're some kinda inventor, is that right?" @Jessy753

He grinned despite himself as Steve knocked himself lightly in the head about forgetting. Yeah, well that would be fine. But he wanted to know, and then learn more about 'Sam', someone close to Steve... he couldn't help but be mildly protective. Everyone saw Captain America, but he rarely saw anyone look at Steve. 

Of course Steve dealt with the guy ten times better than Bucky had. This was why he'd looked for Steve earlier, he really did just know how to dance around politely while Bucky tended to either step right in it or fight right through it. Steve had subtly Bucky lacked even before... now he really lacked that. 

He grinned as he said he'd hit him over less. Yeah, probably. Friend? He sent a raised eyebrow towards Tony, but didn't say anything. Alright... he wouldn't have thought he would have said so after how mad he got with Bucky mentioning Howard, but he supposed it couldn't hurt to have a few of them. Steve seemed to read his mind, because he sent him a secretive look and Bucky shrugged at him. 'Beat him', was his silent response.

Bucky just rolled his eyes at how fair Steve was. Clearly Tony was looking for a fight and somehow Steve couldn't even be a jerk when he was even half attempting to. He just amended any statement.  Steve was just a nice guy, though, Tony would figure it out eventually. It was hard to stay mad at Steve.

"So you done picking a fight Tony?" He asked sarcastically, as Tony didn't shake his hand. Alright now, that was enough of it. He choked down a laugh, which ended up with him snorting, when Steve somehow knew Tony was an inventor and didn't so much as mention Howard. Again, how could anyone hate Steve? Even if you tried, he was just too good of  a guy. He looked and raised an eyebrow at Tony. "That's right, isn't it, friend?" He insinuated, he couldn't possibly give Steve a hard time after that. @Jessy753 @Hammy

Pietro's first response to the big guy's shout in his ear was to close his eyes and wrinkle his nose. He help up a hand in between the grey Hulk's face and his own. "Please, control yourself," he sneered, still not looking at him. "She doesn't want your dick." He dropped his hand and looked back at Emma.

He grinned and took a step closer to her. "Admit it, you missed meeeeee," he hummed, walking a quick circle around her. He froze at what she said. "Wait, 'fix'? Fix what? What?" But then he glanced at the giant flirty guy and mouthed "told you so". Who did this guy think he was anyway, flirting with every girl in the room? None of these girls wanted him...obviously. Pietro hopped right in to "help" at her command, a little too eagerly. He moved in to take a suitcase from the grey giant, not really caring what he thought of any of this.

@Rui  @Scatterbrain

Emma sighed deeply, massaging the bridge of her nose.

Not good. Pietro, here, now? 

"No, Piet, I haven't missed you since you walked out." 

That was a damn lie, but she sure as hell wasn't going to tell him that. She was the psychic, not him. She could keep her secrets. 

Partly out of kindness and partly to bug Pietro, Emma replayed their "meeting" in both of the two guy's minds as she walked out, allowing them to follow.

"Remember that Piet? Yeah, me too." She muttered, crossing her arms in annoyance.

@Scatterbrain

@fanaticalferret

Joe (Club A)

Joe was about to pound Pietro @fanaticalferret into the dust when he found himself rather uncontrollably picking up the ladies @Rui luggage.

What the? He thought to himself, and what did she mean he wasn't getting lucky? Natasha @Jessy753 had been the same way to begin with but now she was eating out of his hand. The blonde here would be no different.

Wait!

He paused.

How did she know what he planned to do? That's when it hit him; the luggage, her comments.

She was freaking psychic!

- - -

Probably.

He had seen a couple of so called psychics performing back at the Colosseum but he had always laughed them off before. Perhaps there was some truth to it? 

He couldn't possibly be that transparent. Could he?

- - -

Nahhh!

As his thoughts returned to reality, he found himself once again ignored; much to his annoyance. What was with this place? But he was curious to how the two knew each other so he just stood there and listened to the two chat.

What? These two were a thing! Her and this guy? This guy?!? The news shocked Joe, what could she possibly see in him? But then again, he wasn't surprised it didn't last. Pietro was probably quicker in the bedroom than he was on his feet, he thought chuckling to himself. He could also see that she was nowhere near as pleased to see him as he was to see her, and therein laid opportunity to get in her good graces.  

"Is he bothering you?" He asked the blonde. "He seems to be making a habit out of bothering people."

"No, Joe, he's no bother." She clarified, "He just wants what he's had again."

She sent that mental image to both as well, chuckling under her breath at the embarrassment to expected from the silver speedster. 

"Well, let's head out, slaves." 

She snapped her fingers for them to follow, her mental control leaving them no room to protest.

@fanaticalferret

@Scatterbrain

|| Luke Charles? ||

Precisely at that moment, a most bumbling unremarkable individual made his presence known to the room of extraordinary beings in a way that was equally amusing and humbling, a harsh thud could be heard and a scattering of something as well, the sound of someone hitting the floor like a sack of fallen potatoes, and he was already on his ass without so much a fight.

At his feet and surrounding him were a bundle of displaced books, if this were a movie, this guy would be the titular nerd for sure. Tall, lanky, bespectacled, distinctly foreign and all around awkward. He searched the ground for his materials, his framed spectacles angled off the contours of his face. He finally readjusted those frames of his, taking in the entirety of the immediate picture. 

"Oh my god, I can't believe it! Captain America, Tony Stark, Sam Wilson,  Bucky Barnes, Quicksilver, Nova, Grey Hulk and...White Queen."  He mentioned every name assembled within that room that he knew of like a fanboy rattling figures about his favorite subject. He could hardly breathe now. He had to give himself a moment to catch his breath. He took a shot of his personal inhaler. "No Black Widow...?" He expressed with mild disappointment, noting her absence.

"H-Hello, I'm the new student helper rep. I'm here to help you all adjust to life at Avengers Academy. My name is...Luke Charles." It was obvious to see why he was the new AR, he was a walking encyclopedia of superhero stats.

Those honey tinted eyes cast through the room, settling briefly on that of telepathy Emma Frost , his mind was so clear in this Luke Charles character, even a trained telepathy wouldn't figure it out. She had no reason to, why read someone's so hopelessly mundane and apparent as him anyway?  This persona was nothing short of an act of Machiavellian brilliance and some method acting on his part. "Oww, I think I might have broken something." 

"Excuse you, Em, but I am not that sleazy! Not like this guy!" Pietro protested, although it was pretty inaccurate. Maybe he should have thought twice before rushing over to her...

Red spread across his cheeks at the image that he knew she had sent to Joe. "He doesn't need to see that!" He hissed under his breath, glaring at Emma. But just like that his feet were urged forward, both of the men following along behind her like bellboys.

@Scatterbrain @Rui

Emma grinned at Pietro before spinning him around. 

"Oh shush, you love me." 

She then turned to this "Luke" character. She waved a seductive finger his way. 

"Come here, Luke Charles." She commanded, a pleased smirk coming over her lips. She made eye contact with Pietro as she kissed the stranger with a fiery passion. She then released him and smiled. 

"Thanks. You're a good kisser." 

She turned and sauntered off with a hairflip, beckoning for Pietro and Joe to follow.

She wasn't just a psychic. She was a master at straight up screwing with people's minds.

@fanaticalferret

@Scatterbrain

@Nubian_Legend

~Wanda Maximoff~

Light footsteps pattered across the hallway urgently, Wanda was of course, on the hunt for a certain speedster, one who'd failed to check-in with sister dearest for several hours now. Pietro was old enough to look after himself, but it was his habit of breaking the rules and making enemies that worried her. Unfortunately for him, Wanda was a telepath, and whilst her powers weren't the strongest, they had a unique way of tracking her brother down no matter where he ran. Although where he ran was pretty predictable, it was usually the Stadium, the Park, or here at Club A. Wanda wasn't a big fan of the Club. Snapping her head up at the muttering of nearby voices, Wanda concluded she was, thankfully, on the right track. Wherever Pietro had decided to hangout today was apparently rather busy, then again, when was Club A not busy? (Precisely the reason she wasn't a fan) Wanda didn't need telepathy to understand that several discussions were happening this very moment... Some more civilised than others.

Folding her arms with at the sight, clearly unimpressed, the Psionic let out a deep sigh, before her look grew harsher as she became enlightened to the reality of the situation. Wanda's stance dipped to one side, hand resting on her waist. "Pietro, what are you doing?" She questioned rhetorically, a deep scowl trained on the telepath that dared to play mind games with her brother, making it obvious who the question was truly aimed at. It took one to know one, after all. Wanda had little intention of allowing Pietro to be dragged along like some toy. Misty red energy formed around her one spare hand, before the same energized currents enevloped the suitcases Joe and her brother were so diligently carrying. They became all but-immovable to the average man, as the gravitational field surrounding them was drastically reduced, making them the rough weight of a large jeep. The abnormally large, grey guy looked to be able to move that weight comfortably enough. Pietro? Not so much. It was almost a challenge to prevent herself from facepalming at the gullibility her brother was capable of, she would hardly be surprised if he enjoyed being telepathically enslaved by pretty girls, regardless of whether kissing strangers was a habit of theirs. Poor--what was his name?--Luke Charles.

@Rui

Emma scowled, looking back at Wanda with a pout.

"Who asked you to ruin my fun, hm? I don't need Piet's sister the big bad witch being a straight edge." She released Joe. 

"Here, you can have him. I'm taking your brother, though, Wanda." She smirked, tapping her temple in a silent message. 

I can read you.

"Come on, Maximoff...." she paused, waiting with her annoyance evident for the red magic voodoo shit Wanda could do to disappear.

She leaned over to Pietro, sighing dramatically. 

"Your sister sure is a damp rag, Speedy." 

@fanaticalferret

@~Aether~

@Scatterbrain

Nova  saw what was going on with the witch and  mind control, and while  she knew she wasn't using magic  really witch was the only right word for her, well there was another but it was not exactly polite to call someone who could read your mind  anything impolite.  Still Nova did not like those that enslaved other taking away their will  and messing with their minds. The irony of her situation and her hatred was not lost as she was essentially Galactusis slave but she tended to view it in a far more positive light. Still she could not let this continue being right here and all, but she had few defenses against those with mental powers, but she did have one defense against them and that was to horrify them to much to have a constant connection to her mind. 

Nova walked up to Emma  and glared at her " Release him now" She said her tone  one of controlled anger as in her mind flashed images from the worlds she had lead galactus too. She  showed scenes of worlds being torn apart, mothers and children incinerated alive by lava, their dying screams pure anguish, she  though to men tearing each other apart  with their  own hands, guts spilling out.She thought of every horror she had seen every desperate plea uttered before the world was consumed and the knowledge she had willing caused every last one of these deaths, That should hopefully  keep the telepath out of her mind. 

@Rui

Emma cringed, quickly shifting into diamond form.

"Jesus, you need therapy." She muttered, her figure shimmering and sparkling in the lights. 

"Can't get me now." She smirked, tapping her glowing temple. "Try again." 

She grabed Pietro's hand roughly this time.

"Come on you idiot, tell her to back off." She mumbled, her cold hands sliding across his shoulder. 

@Karcen

@fanaticalferret

Nova  chuckled at the diamond defense, sure diamonds where hard, they had the highest toughness rating on the mohs scale, but in truth they were not the greatest defense a normal man with a hammer could shatter a diamond with little effort.  She also was not using any mental powers just thinking this so nova didn't see the reason why the woman was acting like she had prevented something Nova could't even cause. 

" Diamond silly choice, people have this odd misconception that it is tough, but really it is weak and  besides I think you sill feel heat" She said  her  blazing hair igniting and  sending the temperature in the air skyrocketing.  " Now Release him before we find out what  wins, a diamond or the heat of a star" She said her tone dead serious and her own thoughts showing she did not think much of killing one person anyone after all she had caused. 

@Rui

Users who are viewing this thread