• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Search

Sweet But Psycho

Peace Maker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Sakura, I am a 24 year old female from the US (EST). I have been roleplaying for about 9+ years. I am in and out of the game due to my time management and work and life, but I am looking for some patient and kind people to take me up on some rp challenges. I say it this way because I want to get back to my roots with writing. I am looking for a couple of people who might be willing to roleplay here (or on discord). I am a pretty busy person, I have a full time job Monday through Fridays. However roleplay and writing have always been a place I can find myself and relax!

I enjoy Fantasy, romance, paranormal, and really anything that is not sci-fi. I am open to most pairings. If anyone would be interested in roleplaying my dms are open.

I will reiterate I am busy and will add I am starting a new position at work. However I would very much like to get back into rping. TYIA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back