• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom roleplay request (kny,genshin,re,sxf,ect)

pavement

mew mew mew ;3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! im starting to get back into roleplay and discord has been a miss for me but I've found this site and would love to get back into it1 my request are going to be more anime or video game fandoms since that's what I'm most into!

alias ::Squigly
pronouns ::she/they
avaliablity:: Monday to Thursday. I work Friday to Sunday full time so replies are not expected those days sorry.
time zone:: CDT
style:: i am at the very least semi lit to at most advanced lit. i try my best to atleast mirror if we dont decide on decide on where to be. i really need stuff to build off of and ill be able to write so much

i do request if you roleplay with me to be kind and patient. i have autism and it can be very overwhelming for me some days and i cant speak to anyone. i also have mental health i wish to take care of so if im going to be gone longer than the days ive mentioned ill give a warning! i also value my partners mental health so if you need time away i have no complaints at all and wish you the best!

•••••••••••••••••••

my muses and their fandoms

❖ Csm: Himeno, Reze, Kobeni

❖Kny: Mitsuri, Kanao

❖Genshin: Mona, Ganyu, Ei, Kokomi, Jean, Ayaka, Guizhong, Columbina

❖Sxf: Yor forger

❖op; perona, nico robin, nami, isuka,koala

❖Star Rail: Kafka, Asta,Serval

❖Overwatch: Mercy, D.va

❖Eva: Misato

❖jjba: Yukako, Trish, Hot pants

❖Fruit basket: Tohru

❖howls castle(studio ghibli): Sophie hatter

❖Cyberpunk: Lucy

❖videogames misc. Ada Wong, Monika ddlc, Peko sdr2

im willing to try more girls from fandoms listed here or similar games just ask!

•••••••••••••••••••
my rules!

❖Do not control my character! if you wnat my charcter to do something just ask and ill give an okay for you to write it or such

❖ id like to avoid basic sensitive topics unless talked about before hand and they will in no way be a main thing

❖i give the warning I'm dyslexic but use apps to help make check things. I can clarify whenever needed though.

❖im new to a few of these characters so please dont be harsh. im only recently getting back into roleplay

❖I have all rights to end a roleplay if my boundaries aren't followed and you are also entitled to the same thing

❖i do not do anything with basic triggering content if there is any mention at all it is to be spoken about first

•••••••••••••••••••
as of now i dont have fully thought out things just some tiddbits and thoughts-

❖ I adore cliche stuff! things like first dates highschool romance ect!

❖remeeting hurt comfort. i did a roleplay a long time ago that stuck with me and i adore! two friends that had a romantic tension had parted and one day one of their power goes out during a giant week long storm and desperate with no family around they turn to this past friend. they lived near and show up at their door sopping wet from rain asking to stay awhile and it rekindles their romance well they talk about how the parting hurt them.

❖Hanaki. another one that stuck with me was close friends and one has this and dislikes talking to anyone but the person they had this caused by. they try to find a way to tell them without a confession. eventually when it get closer and closer they need to pick if they'll confess and find out if this person cares for them in this way at all.

❖supernatural. like anything supernatural i love like a ghost falling in love with the person now in their home or even being haunted and having the other a ghost hunter trying to help them

❖ Vampire x human au (like midevil or 2000s) like midevil gothic vampire classics or queen of the damned rocker vamp type things i adore both!

❖ Any fantasy stuff ( I'm a DND nerd) princess and princes and knights wizards all that stuff i love!

❖Familia (platonic fam ie: yor + anya) things like a family i love aswell like yor forger taking her daughter on a fun day trip thought this would be better with a group for anya loid and yor

❖ I'm up for anything cannon or not to these universes fandoms as you can tell! ill say yes to almost any idea i get asked!

•••••••••••••••••••
genres. even thought this last section did speak about them heres a few favs

❖Angst
❖Hurt/Comfort
❖Fluff
❖slice of life
❖horror
❖Family
❖as i said seriously anything aslong as you ask nicley!

•••••••••••••••••••
❖these are what I'm super into as of posting ! i would love to roleplay any of these cannon or one of the aus or plots!
❖Mitsuri x Iguro (kny)
❖Mona x Albedo (genshin)
❖Yor x Loid (sxf)
❖Ada x Leon (re)

Im most experienced with mitsuri/mona, okay at yor and brand new with ada!

Open to other requests tho! CcxCc only and FxM or FxF only :3 one day ill expand to doing ocxoc but im working on mine as of now!

Last edited:
Hi! I know I’m suuuper late to reply, but were you still looking for a genshin RP? I’d love to Roleplay with you.

Hi! I know I’m suuuper late to reply, but were you still looking for a genshin RP? I’d love to Roleplay with you.
ah yes yes I am! I'll warn I know this week I'm a bit busy so I'm very spacey but I'd be down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back