• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

❤ Roleplay Partners? ❤ (Yaoi or Yuri only)

Kidnapper/victim, bully/victim, bounty hunter/victim, assassin/victim, master/slave and the last three all sound good.

I'm interested in these ideas: Childhood friends meeting for the first time in years; Prince x Knight; and Vampire x Human.

Well, if you are still interested, I would like to do one of this yuri rps (or more perhaps):

Policewoman x Thug

Bad Girl x Good Girl

Demon X Angel

Demon X Human

Im free for some Yaoi RP, im interested in the childHood friend one, bully x victim and bad boy x good boy ^-^

I would love to do either the VampireXWerewolf Zombie X human I would love to do the Zombie x Human the most & MXM

Heyo! I like yuri haha I'm interested in all these if you're still looking ^^

• Kidnapper x Victim
  • Bully X Victim
  • Cheerleader x Nerd
  • Jock X Nerd
  • Rocker X Fan
  • Demon X Angel
  • Demon X Human
  • Author x Editor
  • Bad Girl x Good Girl
  • Tutor x Student
  • Childhood friends meeting for the first time in years
  • Master X slave
  • Model X Photographer
  • Vampire X Human
  • Werewolf X Human
  • Vampire X Werewolf

I would be interested in:

Actor x Best Friend/Prince x Knight

Werewolf x Human

King x Peasant

In that order. :) PM me and we can talk?

If any other person want to play one of the yuri pairings I want you can message me :3

Policewoman x Thug

Bad Girl x Good Girl

Demon X Angel

Demon X Human

I'd love to do teacher x student or master x slave with you, though before I send a pm I'd like to ask if you mind if I'm the student/slave?

Hi! If you're interested in doing the yaoi rp with these, then I'm all for it!

• Tutor x Student
  • Childhood friends meeting for the first time in years.

Mermaid x princess, master x slave, assassin x victim, and werewolf x human sound good to me. If any of those are open, I'm up for it.

Mistress X slave Bad girl X good girl kidnapper X victim I would like to do any of these FxF please with anyone

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back