• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Roleplay Partner

DeannaLovesWriting

i am looking for roleplay partners!
Well, hello there! You can call me Dee! My sleeping schedule is almost non-existent and I want to get back into roleplaying/writing because of quarantine. Let me know if you're interested in being one of my roleplaying partners. Keep reading to learn more about me! **Hopefully I'm posting this in the right place**

I've always loved writing and roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for the last four years on Amino. But I wanted to extend where I roleplayed, so I went to Google-- and here I am!~

Here's my roleplaying requirements:

Have some plot ideas before messaging me (If you don't, we can just come up with one together)
Please at least try to be active, because I'm super impatient (I'm understanding if you have things going on--- just let me know, silly!)
Be open to my plot ideas

Honestly I'll roleplay with just about anyone, as long as the plot is not too supernatural filled. The only reason I say that is because I struggle with that genre the most. (The Sub-Genres I selected are my favorites!)

Anyways, thanks for reading! I hope to see y'all around!

~Dee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back