• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay Partner Search

Rpfallenangel93

Hello,
My name is Angel and I am currently looking for people to roleplay with. I am currently wanting to do Fandoms but I am also happy to do Original roleplay also if you tell me about them.

Currently the fandoms I am looking for are:
American Horror Story
Sailor Moon
Repo! the Genetic Opera
Yu Yu Hakusho
Harry Potter
Inuyasha

There are plenty of more fandoms that I would be interested in doing but those are the main (Main) cravings at the moment for me.

I prefer to keep the post over PMs because it is easier for me to keep track of them.
And I would prefer that if you’re interested in doing a roleplay please be willing to play more than one character and gender because it can get pretty hectic if I am stuck playing everyone while you have to play your own.
If you’re interested please feel free to PM me or comment on this thread and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hello,
My name is Angel and I am currently looking for people to roleplay with. I am currently wanting to do Fandoms but I am also happy to do Original roleplay also if you tell me about them.

Currently the fandoms I am looking for are:
American Horror Story
Sailor Moon
Repo! the Genetic Opera
Yu Yu Hakusho
Harry Potter
Inuyasha

There are plenty of more fandoms that I would be interested in doing but those are the main (Main) cravings at the moment for me.

I prefer to keep the post over PMs because it is easier for me to keep track of them.
And I would prefer that if you’re interested in doing a roleplay please be willing to play more than one character and gender because it can get pretty hectic if I am stuck playing everyone while you have to play your own.
If you’re interested please feel free to PM me or comment on this thread and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I'll do Repo! The genetic opera with you! If not that I can settle for Harry Potter or Sailor Moon!

Oh neat! Are you able to pm? I was before they upped the post requirement to 25 instead of 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back