• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Partner Search

Beautiful Chaos

Previously Teana
Hello there! ♡

Okay, so, I'll try to keep this short.
1. I roleplay fandoms, horror, modern, fantasy, pretty much everything besides sexual.
2. I'm a literate roleplayer, sometimes advanced literate or semi-literate. Depends on if I like the roleplay or not, in all honesty.
3. I can roleplay males, females, etc. Multiple characters too.
4. I mostly do MxF or FxF, but I'm open to any pairs. Ships from shows as well, if I can portray the character well.
5. I don't have a character of my own at the moment, when I get the time I'll upload one. Until then, you will have to depend on what you get from my replies.
6. I can roleplay your character shipped with a canon character, but I would appriciate it if you did the same.
7. There are times I don't feel like roleplaying. If you see me online though, message me if you are up to casual chatting. I'm always looking for friends.
8. I don't have any kind of plots or settings ready, we could work on something together.
9. I'm busy from time to time, so yeah..

Before you go!
Let me give you some info about me.

Meh.. These are the basics xD

That's all I can think of at the moment.. Ask me anything if you have any questions.

Until next time,
Teana ♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back