• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Partner Search!:) (TEMP CLOSED)

Cinquefoil

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
INTRODUCTION

Hello there, fellow roleplayer! I’m, as the username reads, Cinquefoil – you can call me whatever abbreviation or name you come up with, but I’m predominantly known as Que, or occasionally, Foil. I’m in my early twenties and work at some run-down bar in my town, which surprisingly doesn’t leave me with much time on my hands, so my replies may tend to be slightly sporadic and there may be days I won’t be able to reply. But despite that, I hope it doesn’t put a damper on our RP! (: Also, as a quick note, I’m fine with any pairing but I tend to lean more towards m/m.

EXPECTAIONS

18+

Since I'm, as sated earlier, in my twenties, I’m not comfortable roleplaying with a minor since I’m looking for more romance-based roleplays. Most of the people I’ve seen here are adults though, so this is more as a precaution in case a minor stumbles across my post.

Realistic standards.
I cannot send a message every single day. Just being as straight up honest as I can – that, in my opinion, is a very unrealistic standard to have. I’m an adult juggling with work and school and I have responsibility’s that take priority over roleplaying. If you’re looking for a very constantly active partner, I may not be the best choice. And, I'm not perfect in my spelling. Sometimes I add way too many punctuations, I'm not perfect, but I don't care if you are either, we're only human.

Communication.
I’m well aware that life has a tendency to catch people off-guard and sometimes replying to a message isn’t an option, but it would be very appreciated if you could send me a quick message saying you’ll be MIA. And as a side note, communication is a two-way street! If I’m unable to message you for a while, I will send a message.

Patience.
This is my first time being on this site, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the daunting and slightly overwhelming everything. I've roleplayed before, but never here, so it's a bit of a curveball - please be tolerable as I learn my way around.

(SOME OF MY) FAVROTIE PARRINGS

• criminal x vigilante.
  • superhero x villain
  • assassin x spy.
  • celebrity x celebrity.
  • human x demon/angel.
  • pirate x mermaid.
  • superhero x vigilante.
  • silly/sweet x serious
Can you tell I like opposites?

Pretty sure that’s all I’ve got! If you wanna know more about me, send a PM or reply to this! (:

Last edited:
Oooh, I like many of your prompts! Pirate x Mermaid seems quite interesting, but I could also go with classic superhero x villain!
(If you want to go and read some kind of *about me*, go into my search links in my bio ^^)

Oooh, I like many of your prompts! Pirate x Mermaid seems quite interesting, but I could also go with classic superhero x villain!
(If you want to go and read some kind of *about me*, go into my search links in my bio ^^)
I got a lot of messages and I'm a little backed up but you'll be the first to know when I'm open again, so sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back