• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Partner Search BxG (mostly)

edgy

Unlucky Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, my name is Edgy, and I'm looking for people capable of playing as female characters regardless of their irl in a RP where I play as either a full on male or a more femboyish character, I'm only accepting cis gendered female character like I said, but I may make an exception or two if I really like my partner and the roleplay in general, but don't count on it.

Although, yes, I'm exclusively looking for roleplay with some romance in it, I don't want something completely focused on romance, and I rarely do slice of life roleplays unless my partner is very good at it, I consider myself an experienced writer and I often like to put a lot of thought and detail into my characters, which I simply wouldn't be able to do in a plot completely focused on romance, I like having lots of character development and an actual chemistry going on before something actually happens between them you know? Regarding my number of lines, I often adapt to my partner, which can vary from a single paragraph to a full message, I'm not very demanding when it comes to the number of lines my partner writes, as long as you don't give me one-liners, I accept anything.

While I'm definitely accepting roleplays with original settings, and I do have quite a few ideas for, I would also love a roleplay in one of the following fandoms as well: Highschool DxD, Dragon Ball, Re:Zero, My Hero Academia, Undertale, Tokyo Ghoul, Naruto, Bleach, Demon Slayer, Konosuba, Chainsaw Man, Doki Doki Literature Club, Jujutsu Kaisen, Death Note, Noragami, One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, Jojo, Nanatsu no Taizai, Sword Art Online, Five Nights at Freddy's, Super Mario, Bendy and The Ink Machine, Sonic, Overlord, Pokemon, Tate no Yuusha, Helltaker, Avatar, Marvel, DC, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Genshin Impact or Helluva Boss

Anyways, please DM me if this awakens any interest within you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back