• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Roleplay Partner Needed ((Plot Below))

So hear me out. This plot is a bit... weird. It's a romance, but it's meant to be a slow build up. I'm a male, 17 years old. Looking for a literate or semi literate female RP partner. Here goes nothing.

The last thing you could remember was the ceiling caving in, and then you blacked out. Sirens. So many sirens filled your slumber, but you couldn't figure out why. "Oh," You thought. "The ceiling." As bits of light poked through the building caved in on top of you, you coughed and breathed, realizing you hadn't been able to before. All you could see in the sky was smoke. Thick, black smoke. As somebody yanked you from the ruins, you managed to glance around. The once adored city of New York was crumbling before your very eyes. But how? What could've happened? Looking around a bit more, you found yourself looking at body after body piled up beside the ruined apartment complex. They weren't looking for survivors, just bodies. You weren't supposed to live. But yet, there you were, shaking as amazed paramedics and cops stared at you. Somebody grabbed your arm, dragging you towards a Military Humvee.

So! If you'd like to continue from there, PM me. If you need further details, again, PM me. Hope to chat with you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back