• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roleplay Partner (Always open and always looking)

Soranohime

Let's Roleplay!

Halt! Who goes there?

Naaah. Come on in! I'm happy you chose to open this thread. See if we're compatible for each other. If none of the plots satisfied you, that's fine! Tell me what you have in mind and we'll work on it, shall we?

• About Me

Hi! I'm quite new here but I've been roleplaying in other places since 2013 or 2014, I think. Most of the roleplays I had were romance but usually with variation of other genres but I'm super willing to try out other genres if you let me. Oh! OH! I'm really interested in trying adventure. It would be aweeesome to go from places to places plus putting some fantasy here and there. Wouldn't it be interesting to go to a place where there are talking animals and killing mermaids?Honestly, my preferred kind of romance are the non-rushed ones that happens naturally ^^ so it may be possible not to lead things to romantic feels. xD

Right now, I'm going to school so I don't really have a lot of free time but I can assure that I would reply at least 2-3 times a week. My timezone is UTC+08:00 and if you're from US, our time difference is around 12 hours unfortunately
    :( but yeah, I sleep late anyways xD

Last edited:
Hey I'd love to see if you would be interesting in making a roleplay with me. The only thing is I prefer to focus on like friendship or established relationships. For instance best friends or spouses rather than our characters falling in love. If that would be something you might be interested in I'd be happy to PM you more details.

edited slightly to make more sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how to mention someone xD

nerdyfangirl said:
Hey I'd love to see if you would be interesting in making a roleplay with me. The only thing is I prefer to focus on like friendship or established relationships. Like our characters are already married or something. rather than romance. If that would be something you might be interested in I'd be happy to PM you more details.
That would be most wonderful! It shows the burning passion of youth (I just wanted to sound like Lee for some reason). And thanks. I'm still new so I can't PM yet. And yes. I am interested :D

I'd be up for doing any of the fantasy plots you have in mind. If you wish, my queen is the one I'm most interested in, but if you have any other ways you would like to spin that then I am alright with it. I'm fairly new also, but I've been a long time roleplayer on several other sites. Hope we can figure something out!

Eternalfire61 said:
I'd be up for doing any of the fantasy plots you have in mind. If you wish, my queen is the one I'm most interested in, but if you have any other ways you would like to spin that then I am alright with it. I'm fairly new also, but I've been a long time roleplayer on several other sites. Hope we can figure something out!
Splendid! I'm fairly new to RPNation as well (but not to RPing). Hmmm.... I'm not sure if there's anything I wanted to add but maybe, you could suggest anything to spice it up. I'll PM you (gosh~ I could now PM other people!!! xD ) and we'll discuss there :D

Oooh, I really like the innocent looking perv x shy Casanova plot! I'd love to rp with you dear! If you can handle another rp, feel free to pm me ^_^

HanaJuni said:
Oooh, I really like the innocent looking perv x shy Casanova plot! I'd love to rp with you dear! If you can handle another rp, feel free to pm me ^_^
I thought it was a quirky plot as well. Nyahahaha~! xD It sounded funny so I had to add that!

And I will! I'll PM you in a jiffy~

Hey I would love to role play with you! I really enjoy fantasy and romance but really am down for anything. I'm new so I dont quite have PM but I think you could PM me???

Also a role play set in space would be amazing!

Anyia said:
Hey I would love to role play with you! I really enjoy fantasy and romance but really am down for anything. I'm new so I dont quite have PM but I think you could PM me???
Also a role play set in space would be amazing!
Oh sure~ Why not? Let's explore more and discuss further in PM, shall we?

Shinozaki said:
I would like to try role-playing with you if you're still looking for people, mind Pming me?
I wasn't joking when I said 'Always open and always looking'~ I'll PM you!

Hey there! I was wondering you'd like to role play together, I was interested in the sadist x masochist idea, but I have to be honest. Lately no role play seems interesting to me at the moment, I think because of the romantic factor.

I noticed a lot of the time people abandon role plays that seems to start off well but just end like that, is because the romance seems rushed and stuff. Most role plays start of with them having a crush for each other and it seems so off, and i rather it actually grow naturally. So lately no romance seems interesting to me anymore and I would love to create a unique role play, and perhaps the romance can happen naturally or not.

I got off track, I would like to create an adventure role play or something out of the box like the recent role play me and my friend have done. Hope to hear from you soon, PM me if you would like to.~

Geezus! I feel like you are already super heavily packed with role-plays and that I'm coming in super late, but given you're still open for more partners, I'd most definitely love to do the Maid x Boss role-play with you. If you feel like you're already have a full plate, I understand and I wouldn't mind going into the waiting list ( O.o assuming there's one)!

My schedule is messed up so I'll be awake at surprising times of the day or night. I could go on more and more, but I don't want to take up too much time. Anyways, I hope to hear from you! xD

Hey I'm always looking for a good 1x1 romance RP. If you're interested I'd really love to either do the innocent girl/pervert X Casanova/shy guy or the wolf and vampire one(which could maybe go from friendship to romance) I don't abandon 1x1 RPs ever and I can write decently long and descriptive text. Please PM me if you wanna rp. Thanks

Zaxs said:
I got off track, I would like to create an adventure role play or something out of the box like the recent role play me and my friend have done. Hope to hear from you soon, PM me if you would like to.~
Awesome! Sure sure~ I'll PM you for further discussion. :D

[QUOTE="Fatal Striker]Geezus! I feel like you are already super heavily packed with role-plays and that I'm coming in super late, but given you're still open for more partners, I'd most definitely love to do the Maid x Boss role-play with you. If you feel like you're already have a full plate, I understand and I wouldn't mind going into the waiting list ( O.o assuming there's one)!

[/QUOTE]
Lol xD Hmm.... super heavily packed. Not sure xD But sure sure~ Everyone is welcome and lol on that waiting list xD Nyahahaha~ I just have to laugh. I'll PM you to talk more.

[QUOTE="Dapper Charmer]Hey I'm always looking for a good 1x1 romance RP. If you're interested I'd really love to either do the innocent girl/pervert X Casanova/shy guy or the wolf and vampire one(which could maybe go from friendship to romance) I don't abandon 1x1 RPs ever and I can write decently long and descriptive text. Please PM me if you wanna rp. Thanks

[/QUOTE]
Then that's awesome! Let's talk further in a PM, nya~

I'm interested in a romance one on one, maybe the Sadistic (Beloved) Boss one? I'd also be down to come up with some new pairings together if you'd like, seeing as you already have a few people interested in that plot!

natluvsdogs said:
I'm interested in a romance one on one, maybe the Sadistic (Beloved) Boss one? I'd also be down to come up with some new pairings together if you'd like, seeing as you already have a few people interested in that plot!
Cool~ Hmm... I'm still up for it but yeah, let's talk about it in PM more, ne?

Hmm the Undead invasion sounds like fun! but I want to see if we can do a good slice of life RP too since all the ones I've had were not too great or the person left T.T If you don't mind can we try both? PM me if you're still interested :]

G'day!! I could totally be up for an RP with you ma' friendo!! I'm looking for some more 1x1's at the moment, I do paragraph/multi paragraph most of the time but tend to match what my partner gives me "^w^ My grammar can be a little iffy at times because I'm trying to post quickly or during class but I assure you I try my best and it'll only be a bit noticeable here or there, and if I do re-read it and notice anything too badly written I'll be sure to give you a heads up or fix it. I'm great at long term role-plays, with someone we've been doing one roleplay for over a year now so don't worry about that, into a bit of romance but more plot and relationship non romance wise are important to me, up for just about anything within the limits of RPnations rules (Which I'm very comfortable with and love for a little somewhat innocent bean bun like myself. :3) and my cod's allowance, because of my condition I prefer nothing too dark or overly dramatic in the adult aspects but am willing and excited to world build and character develop with you during the time rp-ing together, I tend to talk occ as well because getting to know someone whilst doing such a thing is something I find entertaining, though only when appropriate of course. Soranohime Soranohime Shoot me a PM if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back