• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roleplay Ideas

DuckyBoos

Meme Machine
Ok so I'm new so as of now until I get access to PMs it might be on halt, so if you're interested I will PM you when I can!

Anyway one or two of these are fandom related, so hope it's okay!

Bliss With A Price

Fandom: Coraline (Movie)

Casual/Semi-detailed

Thirty years after the events of Coraline she has long moved out leaving behind the mystery of the other world, guaranteed that it's finally over. Or so she thought.

When two twins move into the crumbling apartments that is the Pink Palace after their mother loses her job in California, unable to afford their cozy suburban home. The twins are less then happy to be there, where no other kids to be found. Mother constantly out looking for a job, leaving them behind in a shambling corpse of home. But what happens when they find a door with no key to be found?

A roleplay based off one of my favorite movies, Coraline while I do like the book and all that I focus more on this. I don't if anyone would sincerely care about it, but I really wanted to do it. The plan is me and someone else would play as the twins.

I Only Desire You

Fandom: None

One-sided Vampire/Human

Casual/Detailed

F/F or M/M

No matter how much wanting and strength, they simply could not catch them. It's a wonder, is it luck or is it that they wanted the chase to continue?

Pride is well known in this vampire community, and a poseible victim escaping didn't look good. So when one of the most respected vampire loses a kill they are detimined to get them and reclaim their spotless record. Each time they get away, and each time the vampire falls in a spiral of obsession for what they seemingly can't have.

Pretty much a remake of an old RP, the vampire is obsessed with the human and the human just wants to get away. Suggestions are open with this one we can add ideas and etc, depends on who wants to join or not.

Endless Possibilities

Fandom: Pokemon

Casual

Some pokemon are known to not desire the life of battling and like all, wanting to leave freely and do what they do and some just want to be loved.

[blank] is a ditto who is instantly shoved into a daycare for obvious purpose, happy to be caught it faces disappoint that they were left behind. The other, [blank] is the trainer's other Pokemon who simply just wants to be released and return home. Its decided between them that they'll escape the daycare and [blank] will go on an adventure to find their trainer, and [blank] will search for its home.

Basically a light-hearted Pokemon RP about two pokemon who want to do different things but end up on a wild adventure together and all that.

Hello! and welcome to RpN!

I would totally be interested in the I only Desire You plot. Perhaps a MxM?? If you are still interested, that is :3

SmittenKitten said:
Hello! and welcome to RpN!
I would totally be interested in the I only Desire You plot. Perhaps a MxM?? If you are still interested, that is :3
Thanks, I'm still interested! I could do M/M, do you have a preference on being the vampire or human?

I'll PM you as soon as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back