• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay Craving: Final Fantasy XV

Stray Cat

Regal Queen
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• jTYK2J39Q-kbRYU-kFi9aIw4-VTfLKfdUuw-rhsRd8siS86wWn3zO314Rb5udlzzy8wfAlIWH2ytG5gTcuHakgWYJ5UUyRdsYMKeYorBKFeJAO2JiDTxdF8RQEtwAS4n1Yv4DVg

This request is a little different than my other request which is floating around. Instead of searching for several fandoms I’m looking for one in particular. While this is not to say I won’t accept requests for other fandoms the one mentioned below is what I’m after most.

The fandom I’m looking for is:

UKUGZfx1XQM45hQOml7tbsXdTZdT1oq3ChsTzKmSapSFVe5GD1fs9WIrv89-scoikno7FdHI7kGs51p58C3Tbnq3FfZ2xXX90h_Rhh_DFVuz2DizAqIOSNf4VbCxvTodI7i6KXs

I picked Final Fantasy XV back up near the end of summer and rekindled my love for the world and its characters. If you’re interested in setting something up please read my terms and conditions; in addition to my other notes. Thank you.

Last edited:
7bd6890ffd287b9b0b7bdb7bd8b49240.gif

B u m p

Friendly reminder for all those interested in writing with me to please read my rules. Thank you, dearies.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back