• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Roleplay based on a dream that I had

Aqua7KH

Keyblade Master
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a roleplay based on a dream that I had last night? Basically in the dream North Korea managed to send missiles over to the US, so they sent like five to hit all over the East Coast. We didn't know where exactly the missiles were going to hit, so it was literally every man for themselves in a way. We had to go on all these trains to evacuate and hope that where we went wasn't close enough to the hit zone.

Basically the roleplay could be like that, where a country was under attack of all these missiles. Basically your character could be a polite teacher at a school or a father of a teenage kid. My character would be a young girl who was seaparared from her parents on the train. Your character could offer to take care of mine, and it goes on from there. Basically a roleplay about a man and a child struggling together to survive. Please message if interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back