• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Roleplay based off a weird dream I had

SleepyStargirl

Hi, everyone! I am looking for a partner who would like to do a roleplay based on a dream that I had.

In the dream, I was kidnapped by a family of anthro wolves from my home in the forest. Apparently, they were trying to save me from some sort of invisible monster that they were trying to kill before it started to hunt again.
A male wolf that was around my age was annoyed by his father saving me, since the pack had agreed to let me stay in his room while I recovered from fainting.
When I woke up in his room, I noticed that my leg was chained to the wall. The wolf who owned the room paced the floor, muttering to himself as he complained about me being there. Once he noticed I was awake, he growled at me before walking out of the room, slamming the door behind him.
Afterwards, a witch had appeared from behind the door and offered me a drink. Inside the cup was a dark drink with a marshmallow shaped like a fox.

A year later, I was cooking dinner in a different house. A baby fox sat in a highchair, smiling as he watched me. A second later, a large monster had burst through kitchen window. I took the fox and ran upstairs and into my bedroom. Just as the monster tried to attack, the young wolf came in to defeat the monster.

It's a weird concept, but I can't stop thinking about that dream. That's why I want to find someone to help me make this into something more :).

My kik is DannieApple07.

My only rules are:

Have decent spelling and grammar.
I understand a few mistakes here and there, but it bothers me a little when it's constant.

No smut.
Kissing and hugging is fine, but since I'm in a relationship, I wouldn't feel comfortable writing smut with anyone.

If you're interested, message me anytime you'd like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back