Roleplay Area

"Haneko? Yes, that's me but it's not even my real-, I'm a ki-mfffff hrgghh!" She covered her mouth with her hands, and to make sure she didn't say the dreaded phrase, the girl used her creation magic to make a large piece of duct tape to place on her mouth. From then on, she started to use a quill pen and paper to communicate. Haneko wrote on the piece of paper and showed it to Shiro, 'Yes, I am Haneko.' But then two seconds later the letters turned into 'I'm a kitten princess, nya!' With a large cat paw stamp on the center of the paper.

@Kumii

Shiro sighed, "Great, I'm stuck with the one who says the same phrase over and over. Well I guess your on my team for the tournament then." He then turned and began walking away, "Why do I always get the crazy ones?" He asked himself.

@Satire

Wolf gave a nod. "Interesting." She said giving her a glance then continue to look at the scenery. The sun shined in the sky. She loved the sun but she loved the night sky more than anything. She kicked a rock and it rolled several feet in front of them. "So, what's it like being a guild master? It must be hard at times, huh. Have you been a master for very long?'

@Kumii

"Oh okay. Here it is." said Vivia as she discharged the spell in her staff, launching a huge fireball (larger than herself) at (very) high speed in direction of Eliecer.

"OH SHIT ! I was oblivious ! That thing will likely kill him if it hits ! and even if it doesn't, it will destroy a large amount of things behind him." thought Vivia in a flash of guilt. Her mind reacted instantly, she didn't even had to think, she just casted.

"Ul-Degel-Goa !" The fireball faded quickly and only a breath of hot air blew on Jingle. Vivia realized the reflex she just had, her feelings were divided, she felt bad for having risked to kill an innocent but was thrilled by her awesome reflex action.

"By Galdorian, I'm sorry, are you okay ? It's was my bad, I was oblivious." followed Vivia as she quickly approached Elecer to check if he was okay.

@Kumii

Eliecer & Jessica

Eliecer was nowhere to be found, a few moments later, "Hey, behind ya. I told you come at with me with all ya got." He was untouched, "I was too quick. In fact I was already gone by the time you finished casting your spell, yo." He said, with his hands on his hips.

Jessica shook her head, "No, it's neither hard or easy, it's the perfect balance." She then put her finger to her chin in thought, "Let's see, maybe... 4 years? I--" She was interrupted by the following announcement;

The spokeswoman, Eshreal, appeared on a screen in the sky, "Hey guys! Guess what, it's finally that time! the Tournament starts right now!" She jumped with joy, "I'm so excited! Now you're probably wondering, 'But how? I'm not even at the arena.' Well don't worry, cause that's the first challenge, you'll notice the city has changed around you. The first round is an Elimination Race, 'What's an Elimination Race?' Simple, each guild acts as a team, the first 3 guilds to have all their participating members cross the finish line at the Arena, wins!" Eshreal pointed at the people watching, which to her, was pointing at a screen, "You go when you hear the bell toll. The rules are as follows;

One, ALL teammates must pass the finish line to qualify, so teamwork is key.

Two, Anything goes.

Three, No killing."

Not a moment after the screen vanished, a distant bell tolled, signalling the start of the first round.

Jessica looked at Wolf, "Well it's time to get started." As she looked around, she noticed they weren't in the same spot as before. In fact she couldn't remember anything, "They weren't lying, the city has changed... let's see.. where is it." She walked around and looked around.

Eliecer smiled, "Finally, sorry, gotta bolt." He skated off into the distance looking for Shiro.

Bijou Tenkan & Shiro

Bijou heard the announcement, "Already? That was fast, I gotta find my teammates then." In a flash he bolted off in search of his teammates.

Shiro stopped when he heard the announcement, "Hmm." He turned around, grabbed Haneko's hand, "Come on, we gotta find Eliecer, he's our other teammate." He let go of her hand and kept running, "Don't lag behind though."

Mentions: @Akihito @Jefferson @Satire @Lil Carnage @Mori-Jin @MidnightStar

(See thats why I wanted to wait till to get home, otherwise, i'd be typing all this on my phone and that's a pain in the ass.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolf looked around dumbfounded. How in the world did they do that? She shrugged and quickly ran up to catch up with Jessica. "So what do the other members of the guild look like. We should keep an eye out for them as we go." She looked around with a partial smile. "Man, I cant believe I'm doing this. This morning I would never had did anything that I've done today."  She looked over at Jessica. "What is are plan of action anyways?"

@Kumii

Eliecer & Jessica

Eliecer was nowhere to be found, a few moments later, "Hey, behind ya. I told you come at with me with all ya got." He was untouched, "I was too quick. In fact I was already gone by the time you finished casting your spell, yo." He said, with his hands on his hips.

Jessica shook her head, "No, it's neither hard or easy, it's the perfect balance." She then put her finger to her chin in thought, "Let's see, maybe... 4 years? I--" She was interrupted by the following announcement;

The spokeswoman, Eshreal, appeared on a screen in the sky, "Hey guys! Guess what, it's finally that time! the Tournament starts right now!" She jumped with joy, "I'm so excited! Now you're probably wondering, 'But how? I'm not even at the arena.' Well don't worry, cause that's the first challenge, you'll notice the city has changed around you. The first round is an Elimination Race, 'What's an Elimination Race?' Simple, each guild acts as a team, the first 3 guilds to have all their participating members cross the finish line at the Arena, wins!" Eshreal pointed at the people watching, which to her, was pointing at a screen, "You go when you hear the bell toll. The rules are as follows;

One, ALL teammates must pass the finish line to qualify, so teamwork is key.

Two, Anything goes.

Three, No killing."

Not a moment after the screen vanished, a distant bell tolled, signalling the start of the first round.

Jessica looked at Wolf, "Well it's time to get started." As she looked around, she noticed they weren't in the same spot as before. In fact she couldn't remember anything, "They weren't lying, the city has changed... let's see.. where is it." She walked around and looked around.

Eliecer smiled, "Finally, sorry, gotta bolt." He skated off into the distance looking for Shiro.

Bijou Tenkan & Shiro

Bijou heard the announcement, "Already? That was fast, I gotta find my teammates then." In a flash he bolted off in search of his teammates.

Shiro stopped when he heard the announcement, "Hmm." He turned around, grabbed Haneko's hand, "Come on, we gotta find Eliecer, he's our other teammate." He let go of her hand and kept running, "Don't lag behind though."

Mentions: @Akihito @Jefferson @Satire @Lil Carnage @Mori-Jin @MidnightStar

(See thats why I wanted to wait till to get home, otherwise, i'd be typing all this on my phone and that's a pain in the ass.)

Kiara was ready, as she'd already began to run.

Jessica looked at Wolf, "Yea, I usually do these games by myself." She smiled, "Not that I don't think anyone in my guild can do it, I just like doing these things myself." As they ran, they came to the bell toll where the bell tolled to signal the start of the games, "Ok, Im lost. This bell tower is normally at the southeastern end of the city-- Wait, they didn't change the city, they just rearranged it... hmm, which normally means they have an algorithm for that, if it were random then it would be unpredictable. Unfortunately, I can't do things like that... can you?" She asked.

@MidnightStar

Wolf shakes her head in reply. "I can't...but I know someone who can find the arena!' She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a small shell. She puts her lips to the shell and blows causing a high pitch whistle. Moments later Ash came flying down from the sky, she had been stretching her wings before the call. She swoops down and lands on Wolf's arm. "Ash, I need you to fly up and find the entrance to the arena. Can you do that?" The bird taps one of her foots and nudges her head into Wolf's arm. Wolf raises the whistle back to her lips and makes the whistling noise again which sends Ash flying fast up to the sky, disappearing into the clouds. "It should only take Ash five to ten minutes to find the Arena but just to be safe I'll call her back down at fifteen minutes. I have full faith in her that she can find the Arena and lead us to it. She's helped me in some tight situations."

@Kumii

"No. No. Eliecer, you are going down." mumbled Vivia with a malicious smile. Vivia pointed her finger at the now-far Eliecer and casted a spell.

"Ul-Himia-Liisam Di Eliecer" (Ultimate Calm of Humanoids - On Eliecer, Will probably slow him down quite a bit and make him very sleepy, or heal his headache, who knows ?). It's a tournament, It was obvious there would be some form of conflict anyway.

Vivia then activated her fly spell and flew above the buildings, she tried to locate the Arena and then proceeded to go this way.

"Bijou will probably already be there with his inhuman speed, I'll see if I can help him on any matter." thought Vivia as she drifted through the sky.

@Kumii

Jessica watched as she released Ash, "Here's to hoping, I guess." She said, rather unsure of the idea. She looked down, "Hmm... I guess I could try it..." She mumbled then opening her book to a random page, the pages began to glow brightly, "I'm gonna try and create a Map Spell, first I recall on Arcane Magic for the base, then I recall on Archive Magic for the map data.." She became tired, but she pushed through it, "I... th-then recall Holy Magic... f-for the final piece.." She then closed her eyes, "I then recite the name I wish to give the spell... Chapter 15: Active Map." Then spell then flashed a couple times and from the open book a map appeared showing the current location of the competitors and layout of the city, however the map quickly faded as she used too much magic creating the spell. "Heh... hehehe, Wow, never thought I'd try that this early but it worked... I just need to rest to now." She sat down against a building.

@MidnightStar

Bijou Tenkan & Epith Yugumo

Bijou kept running in a random directionuntil he ran into Epith, the catgirl, "Huh.. who are you?" The girl looked at Bijou, "Uhm, Epith Yugumo." Bijou just stared at her, "Ok then, well your on my team then, come on grab my hand." He offered his which Epith then grabbed, in a flash they were both off eventually running into Vivia, "Oh you, can I get a hello this time with out you running off like last time, Vivia?" He said as a stern joke.

@Lil Carnage

Eliecer suddenly felt like he was slowing down, "Ah, not cool man... so not cool." He said.

Briari wasn't exactly sure on what to do until she was needed. The first round was already underway, and she couldn't find who she was here with, so maybe she should get some food. The young woman sighed, and stood from the bench she was sitting at, and started to walk in a random direction until she found somewhere to buy food. Of course, that's what her partner was gonna do, but he had been hone a while, so she figured that he had gotten lost of forgotten about her. Or there was the slight chance he was off being extremely gay. Either way, it was taking him forever and she was hungry. @Safety Hammer

Briari wasn't exactly sure on what to do until she was needed. The first round was already underway, and she couldn't find who she was here with, so maybe she should get some food. The young woman sighed, and stood from the bench she was sitting at, and started to walk in a random direction until she found somewhere to buy food. Of course, that's what her partner was gonna do, but he had been hone a while, so she figured that he had gotten lost of forgotten about her. Or there was the slight chance he was off being extremely gay. Either way, it was taking him forever and she was hungry. @Safety Hammer

"Psst, Bri! Briii! BRRRRRIIIIIIII!" Jay said from behind her, waving both arms and standing near the front of a line for some food vendor. He had his red jacket tied around his waist, and his black gloves were stuffed in his pocket. "C'mon! I'm gonna get some food! This place has, like, the BEST elephant ears and yakisoba ever! You gotta get some!"

"Psst, Bri! Briii! BRRRRRIIIIIIII!" Jay said from behind her, waving both arms and standing near the front of a line for some food vendor. He had his red jacket tied around his waist, and his black gloves were stuffed in his pocket. "C'mon! I'm gonna get some food! This place has, like, the BEST elephant ears and yakisoba ever! You gotta get some!"

She turned to look at him, cock in her eyebrow. "What are you doing?" She asked, sounding a little annoyed. "You're gonna end up hitting someone and they get punched." Briari said, walking over to him. 

Gia walked through the town, since the tournament had are started she figured wandering around wouldn't hurt anyone. She kept her hand folded under her and looked around the market which was dead, no surprise though it was Tournament day after all.

She turned to look at him, cock in her eyebrow. "What are you doing?" She asked, sounding a little annoyed. "You're gonna end up hitting someone and they get punched." Briari said, walking over to him. 

"Whatever. Just come over here, and tell me what you wanna eat!" Jay said with a smile. "We've gotta have food while we watch the Tournament! We've gotta support our guild!" Jay held up a sign that sign that said 'NUMBER THREE IS NUMBER ONE IN MY HEART'.

"Whatever. Just come over here, and tell me what you wanna eat!" Jay said with a smile. "We've gotta have food while we watch the Tournament! We've gotta support our guild!" Jay held up a sign that sign that said 'NUMBER THREE IS NUMBER ONE IN MY HEART'.

"Just get me something, I don't care, and hurry up," Briari said, crossing her arms. She was still kinda pissed she wasn't competing with the other this year, since she hadn't had the chance before. Well, it's not like there wasn't anything she could do about it. "Seriouly, hurry up."

"Just get me something, I don't care, and hurry up," Briari said, crossing her arms. She was still kinda pissed she wasn't competing with the other this year, since she hadn't had the chance before. Well, it's not like there wasn't anything she could do about it. "Seriouly, hurry up."

And hurry Jay did. He quickly bought a big funnel cake and a big bowl of noodles (As well as some noodles for Brianna), before carrying his tray back to his stadium seat. "Mmm..." He said, watering at the mouth at the thought of the meal he was about to have. It had been so damn long since he had had any actual food.

"Are you as hungry as I am?"

Wolf had caught a glimpse at the map before it disappeared. She walked over and lend against the wall beside her. "Don't tire yourself out to much. We still haven't even ran into any competitors." She closed her eyes and raised her palm outward. "Recollection...Form Map." Blue smoke flowed out of her hands and began forming the map she saw Jessica create. It wasn't an exact replicate but it was super close. "This should help us. It looks as if the shortest path to the arena is left but there's a tone of other people in that direction. We could possible take the long way and avoid fighting or maybe travel the roofs. We can do that until Ash returns. You should rest first though." She taps her chin. "Here take my hand. I have a spell that should help with your energy. It wont replenish it flly but it will speed up the process." she said extending a hand.

@Kumii

And hurry Jay did. He quickly bought a big funnel cake and a big bowl of noodles (As well as some noodles for Brianna), before carrying his tray back to his stadium seat. "Mmm..." He said, watering at the mouth at the thought of the meal he was about to have. It had been so damn long since he had had any actual food.

"Are you as hungry as I am?"

"No, not really. But I know I have to eat, haven't since we got here, Briari said, shooting a glare at someone, before turning her attention to her noodles. "So, you excited for the tournament?"

"No, not really. But I know I have to eat, haven't since we got here, Briari said, shooting a glare at someone, before turning her attention to her noodles. "So, you excited for the tournament?"

"Hell yeah!" Jay said, with as much enthusiasm as possible. "Dude, I've been waiting for this all year! Not only cuz there's gonna be some badass butt kicking going on between the guilds, but as you know, guild members eat freeeee~!" The mage sang with a smile, before digging into his noodles. "And also, we get to show the world how awesome we really are. If we're really lucky, we might rise up to number two!"

"Hell yeah!" Jay said, with as much enthusiasm as possible. "Dude, I've been waiting for this all year! Not only cuz there's gonna be some badass butt kicking going on between the guilds, but as you know, guild members eat freeeee~!" The mage sang with a smile, before digging into his noodles. "And also, we get to show the world how awesome we really are. If we're really lucky, we might rise up to number two!"

"True," Briari said, "I hope we do too." 

Vivia stopped in front of Bijou. For some reason, Bijou's remark was making her feel guilty, even if she didn't know what he was talking about. 

"Hello, Bijou aka mean guy. How are you doing ? Is there something I can for the mean guy ? He seems all lost and sad."

said Vivia with a playfull smirk. She then noticed the Catgirl next to Bijou. "Oooh an half beast ! And that one is a cat ! Soooo cool ! I've already met a squirel-person during one of my journey but a cat... Can I pet you ? You look sooo fluffy !" said a totaly admirative Vivia. "Look Bijou ! LOOK ! You see how her ears move ? So cute !"

@Kumii

Bijou Tenkan & Epith Yugumo

Epith's face flushed red, "I.. uh.. I guess--" Bijou interrupted her, "Vivia, focus, this isn't the time to get distracted you can get acquainted later." He said whilst rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Do you have any information that could help us get to the finish line, as far as I know we're-- wait, where's Tyril?" He asked her, "Weren't you suppose to be looking after him or something?"

@Lil Carnage @Akihito

Jessica nodded, "Sounds like a plan.. I'll just... rest... a bit..." She began to fall asleep.

(Sorry not much to say right now lol)

@MidnightStar

Users who are viewing this thread