Roleplay Area

Vivia Lestarior

"Well I guess I'm in now. What will we do in that Tournament ? I've never seen nor participated in one." said Vivia as she was looking for Tyril around the nearby food stands. She initially only wanted to be a spectator but she wouldn't mind being part of it.

"Geez, I'm lost now." Vivia usually finds her way, but the crowd was making it difficult to spot. "I hope it's legal to use your magic around here. Oh, well. I'll find out soon enough."

"Iv-Al-Teleka"

A faint light-blue aura surrounded Vivia as she started to fly. She slowly raised herself in the air to about 12 meters above ground. She looked around, looking for a familiar face.

Vivia's Last year (I would prefer if only @Akihito and @Kumii looked at this, but hey, I can't stop you)

Learned new power words :

• Ul : Power word of Intensity : Ultimate, more powerful than the "Al" intensity word.
  • Laah : Power word of Intensity : Lesser, lessen the power of spells, useful for training and to save up on energy.
  • Himia : Power word of Targeting : Humanoid, allow spells to be targeted directly on humanoids.
  • Degel : Power word of Metamagic : Dispel, allow spells to be used as dispels.
  • Vidiam : Power word of Metamagic : Detect, allow spells to be used to detect related effects. (Vidiam-Goa would detect fire)
  • Mediar : Power word of Effect : Scrutation, allow to create spell that aims to observe targets without being seen or to find objects.
  • Liisam : Power word of Effect : Calm. allow to create spell that aims to calm or slow targets.

Learned about Tyril's condition, tried to convince Tyril to use the parasite's power for himself. Failed. Is now looking for a way to dispel it (Think she needs to find a related power word to target the soul or the parasite's precisely)

She likes Tyril and think she needs to help him as much as she can. She thinks he is kinda strange at times but kind and innocent most of the time. She wants him to keep smiling until she finds a way to extract the parasite. (The parasite is probably not happy with that idea.)

She considered implanting the parasite into herself thereafter, to try to use his power and to prevent it to go anywhere else.

She cured the curse on her forearm.

Bijou Tenkan

Bijou wandered the food area, he happened to look up and see Vivia, "So, Vivia, you can fly now?" His one eye now visible, his expression was a serious one in nature but only because he was bored, "Anyways, I hear you'll competing with Dragon Force, you along with some kid named Epith. As a fellow teammate, it's good to know that you can fly." He joked a bit.

@Lil Carnage

It wasn't before Wolf heard singing from the arena, that sounded almost serene and calming;

"♫ I remember tears streaming down your face

When I said I'll never let you go

When all those shadows almost killed your light~

I remember you said, 'Don't leave me here alone'

But all that dead and gone and passed tonight~ ♫"

The voice was unmistakable, to those who knew it, it was Jessica of Jade Eagle, she stood in the arena looking at her book, she paid no mind to the people that had heard her sing;

"♫ Just close your eyes ♫

♫ The sun is going down ♫

♫ You'll be alright ♫

♫ No-one can hurt you now ♫

♫ Come, morning light ♫

♫ You and I'll be safe and sound~ ♫"

It seemed like she had tuned out everyone else around here, not even a yell could get her attention.

@MidnightStar

(Amberly seemed bored.)

Tyril lay down next to a tree in a field. This past year Tyril has done a lot to become a better person. Vivia was there a lot and he didn't know how he truly felt about her but was definitely sure of how much he depended on her and desired to be near her as a comfort. However he also learned how to become his own person, away from the parasyte. He took up a job as a farm hand  to gain some quiet and peace. Tyril did an amazing job and the owner gave him control over an entire field by himself so Tyril kept himself busy but currently, he was laying down and watching the clouds go by.

This is an absolutely boring and torturous activity. Come on, let's go play a game Tyril.

"I have no interest in games. The clouds look lovely today." Tyril responded quietly, enjoying the sun on his body. The parasyte growled with frustration and it's presence disappeared from the mind, leaving Tyril for the moment. Tyril sighed with content and stood up to survey the field he was charged to upkeep. Suddenly he cried out in pain as his arm surged with pain and burning. It convulsed and grabbed Tyril by the neck, forcing Tyril to the ground, unable to breathe clearly.

Listen Tyril. You're a nice kid but I'm in control. I am the only on the care for you. I AM YOUR ONLY FRIEND. YOU ONLY NEED ME. SO DROP THIS ABSURD TASK AND LISTEN TO OUR URGES.

Tyril's arm and hand fell to the side limply, no longer controlled. Tyril whimpered and hugged his knees close to him, sobbing. After a few moments Tyril grew quiet and stood up, heading toward the owner's hut. He closed the door behind him and the lights went out in the home.

He exited the house a few hours later and Tyril slowly wandered back toward the town, his eyes dull and his movements listless. His hands still had bits of dry blood. He barely heard the announcements made about the Magic Tournament.

@Kumii @Lil Carnage @anyoneelsethatwantstointeract

(edit: added a bit more)

Last edited by a moderator:

Vivia Lestarior

Vivia slowly flew above the crowd before landing on a roof. No trace of Tyril so far, maybe it's time to try a new spell.

"So... Ultimate Detection of Humanoids filter Tyril... It should be something like..."

"UI-Vidiam-Himia Di Tyril"

She became blind for a second and saw a large wave traveling everywhere around her, highlighting all humanoids in a faint blue glow, after a few seconds, a sharp blue light appeared at the east.

"I guess it's this way.. Now I just need a bit more speed."

"Iv-Ul-Teleka"

Bright yellow aura brutally shined around Vivia as she rapidly flew in direction of Tyril.

Vivia looked like a shooting star in the sky as broke through the sky when yellow particles shined in her trail.

She finally spotted Tyril and landed near him.

"Hey ! Tyril ! We are matched together it would seem ! Heey I'm here!" said Vivia, barely able to speak above the intense crowd that was here.

Bijou Tenkan

Bijou watched Vivia fly off, he sighed, "A simple, 'hello' would have been nice.." He mumbled to himself, "But nooooo, I guess I'm invisible now..." He checked himself, "Do I know a new spell? No, Guess not." He dragged himself, mumbling, "I try to be nice and this is what I get.." He got down on all fours, "Mach 4: Blinding Flash." In a flash, he was gone and appeared at the arena, where the Tournament was to be held, currently it was rather empty but crowds of people swamped the outside area.

@anyonewhowantstointeract

(Don't count on that @Lil Carnage, your on the same team but he's not necessarily your partner, just same team, keep that in mind ;P)

After Wolf had signed up for the tournament she decided to go scout the arena. This would be her first time doing a public event as the White Wolf, it made her a little nervous but as long as she didn't get close to anyone it would be fine. She walked on the outskirts of the arena, it was massive.  Wolf leaned against a railing, away from the crowds. Ash nudged at her shoulder.  "Want to play a game?' The bird cooed an flew through the air. She stuck out her hand and made several circles int the air. "Anells" Three golden rings appeared floating in mid-air. The rings were decorated with beautiful designs. Wolf knew the rings were fake but the looked and to some people even felt real. The bird chirped and began flying through the rings. Wolf moved the rings around in the air making the bird chase the rings. She let a smile show out of her hood, enjoying the bird playing.

In the same area: @Kumii

Jessica happened to look away from her book as Ash performed its thing, "Wow, not a bad display." She opened her book to a random page and it began glowing, "Better I can do better though." She moved her hands in a horizontal motion then her right hand vertically, "Yolos morwuld. Chapter 7: Flame Cyclone." From the book emerged a cyclone of wind and fire, a few moments later she brought her hands in a downwards crossing motion, "Ancient Chapter: Lightning Storm." On command a single lightning strike merged with e cyclone and created a beautiful display of deadly fire and lightning.

In competition with:

@MidnightStar

(That's right, I challenged you)

(Crack knuckles! Alright, your on!) @Kumii

White Wolf

[SIZE=11pt]Wolf looked at her with raised eyebrows. Was she challenging her? It was odd for anyone to try to interact with her. Under her hood she let out a small laugh. Okay, if she wanted a magic of she’d give her one. She looked back at her rings. [/SIZE][SIZE= 11pt]“Erupting Fire Cycle.[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]” The ring burst into flames and began circling around each. They started out slowly and went faster and faster before it looked like on the circles merged into one. The ring began to circle above the woman blazing brightly with fire. Suddenly the ring stopped and began falling down towards the woman. It landed perfectly around the woman. As it landed the fire turned into snow that shot up onto the air around her. Spirals of ice came out of the now infused ring and made a pattern on the ground. Wolf smiled. Not perfect but pretty good. She said looking over and waiting for her reaction.[/SIZE]

Jessica stuck her tongue out, "Not bad, you face Jessica however," She slowly raised her hands as they began to glow a resonating light the book also began rapidly turning through pages, she closed her eyes and recited the following; "Feykrosahro, Nol lok wah gol, nol krein wah iilah, faal Feykrosahro Kun yah mii pah (From the sky to the earth, from the sun to the moon, the Fairy's Light seeks us all) Chapter 1: Fairy's Judgement!" A blinding light flashed for a second but then faded and what was left was tiny light orbs that floated slowly to the ground, her eyes opened and her eyes glowed a white light, she moved one her left hand and the entire left side moved with it, the same with the right side. She folded her hands in front of her chest and closed her eyes which dispelled the spell. When she opened her eyes, she fell to her knees, panting, "I haven't done that in forever." She chuckled a bit.

@MidnightStar

(RIP Jessica is tired already)

Wolf red eyes faded back to blue which made the hallucinations disappear. She quickly ran over and kneels down next to her. "Tired already?" she asks jokingly. "Smart though. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I tried to show you up now. That was an insane spell though." She places her hand on the woman's shoulder a whispers the word "Energy". It wouldn't help with magic but she hoped it would make her feel better. Ash flew down landing on Wolf's shoulder. Wolf looked over at the woman. "Are you okay, feeling any better?"\

With: @Kumii

She smiled, a light pink blush under her eyes, "Yea, I should have known better, that was my strongest spell. It uses up the most energy." She got up and dusted herself off, she took a stance that suddenly had a commanding feel to it with a smile that meant business, "But as a Guild Master, I must stand strong." She looked at the girl, "Sorry, where are my manners, I'm Jessica Valentine and I'm the Guild Master of Jade Eagle and may I ask your name?" She asked, noticing the bird that landed on her shoulder which made her face and stance drop into a cutesy one, "Oh my, what a beautiful bird! Is that a Phoenix?" She asked.

@MidnightStar

Wolf stood as well and let a smile appear from under her hood. "Yeah, it is. Her names Ash. I saved her in the woods one day and she's never left my side ever since." She says petting the bird of the head. The sudden realization came to her this was the guild master of the Jade Eagles. The same guild she'd be working with. "My name is White Wolf but you can call me Wolf. I believe I'm going to be helping your team compete?" The bird flies down onto Wolf's hand and looks up at Jessica, her head slightly tilted. "You want to pet her, Jessica? She's really nice." She extends her hand so the bird was closer to Jessica.

With: @Kumii

"Wolf? These old eyes can see things others can't, what's really your name?" She insisted, a smile painted her lips, "It's only fair we're honest since we are one the same team, eh?" She said. She hesitated at petting Ash, soon decided against it. "You know your the only one outside of the Guild that knows I'm Guild Master, right? That's a pretty big secret in itself." 

@MidnightStar

Wolf raised her eyebrow and pulled Ash way from her. Ash climbed up her and perched on her shoulder. "I don't really give my name out to anyone and rarely take off this hood." She said. She leans back on the railing looking up at the sky. "I mean I didn't force you to tell me your the guild master. We just met, how do you know you can trust me? Why should I trust you?" Wolf looked back over to her. "I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just very picky on who I trust." It wasn't that Wolf didn't want to tell her but saying any personal information out in public would put her endanger and other. Plus she wanted to get to know the woman first before giving any kind of information like that to her.

Jessica sat down cross-legged on the ground and closed her eyes, "If that's the case, then they were fools to give me this matchmaking. Worse yet, you were a fool to sign up in the first place." Her eyes slowly opened, "If a simple matter such as a name gets in the way of trust then you shouldn't join a guild. I hate to be blunt but you would not be fit for such a life, "And you're right, you didn't force me, I willingly took the risk of telling you my status as a guild member, because I fully trust that you won't take advantage of that. You can't learn to trust if you don't take risks and if you can't do that..." She down and away, "...Then... you should pull out of the Tournament."

@MidnightStar

Eshreal

Eshreal flew and landed in the arena where Wolf and Jessica were, her wings rested behind her and she let out a heavy sigh, "Judging is hard-work.." At the moment she wasn't aware of the two near her. She sat down against the arena wall with her eyes closed...

[SIZE= 18px]Bijou Tenkan[/SIZE]

Bijou wandered the food market, it was dead because everyone was getting ready to go to the Tournament's first round which started tomorrow, "Damn, there's more life at our guild hall.. and that place is always dead." He said to himself.

Mention(s): @MidnightStar

Potential: @Lil Carnage @Akihito

(No direct response from Jess, instead, Esh makes an appearance after a while :D)

Wolf looked away from her and stared at the ground. "I honestly didn't plan on joining the tournament but I made a promise to someone and... I never break my promises!" she said in a strong but soft voice. She slowly slide down sitting on the ground with the woman. "I'm truly sorry you got stuck with me, really. Maybe I was a fool to sign up. My plan coming her was to watch the games and protect the contestants and citizens watching the games. There some dirty people around who would do anything to win. The funny thing is... I want to compete in the games and have fun for once." She looks up and looks over at her. Her anxiety and fear told her to stay away but for once her conscious and heart were speaking up and telling her to trust Jessica. "How about this, is there a place we can go away from crowds of people? We can even go to my place if you want, I don't care. If we can do that I will tell you my name and take my hood off. I've never done this in a long time and it terrifies me but..." Her eyes begin to glow red. "I want to trust you." She blushed a little at the comment and turned away. "If you still don't want me that's fine. Just have me sit the side-lines or kick me off your team..." she gasps a little. It had been a long time since she talked that much to anyone.

(FYI: Wolf eyes glow red when she uses magic or gets really emotional.)

Jessica looked at Wolf, her eyes saddened a bit, "No, it's fine. I shouldn't force you to do anything. A bond should be strong enough to call for good teamwork." She got up, "Plus, I don't think my husband will like the idea of me going to some strangers house." She said smiling, offering her hand, "No offense."

@MidnightStar

A mysterious hooded figure watched Tyril and Vivia from a distance, his face couldn't be seen and he was in an all black jacket which made him look like he was up to no good. The only thing that could be seen was a tuft of light blue hair flowing out.

@Lil Carnage @Akihito

Vivia Lestarior

Vivia had noticed the man earlier but didn't really paid attention. But once she looked at him again, there was something strange about him... Vivia couldn't explain what...

And in Vivia's vocabulary that means she was mad interested.

But first we must take precautions, he might be more than she could chew, was he a spy or an assassin ? Maybe, no way to know anyway.

She whispered a spell, not wanting to be too obvious : "Iv-Al-Degel-Mediar" (Major Dispel Observation or Divination spells on herself)

She cast another spell, but stored this one in her magic staff so she could pull it off any time and without warning : "Ul-Ext-Goa" (Ultimate Fire Explosion projectile)

She then proceeded to slowly walk toward the hooded man, trying to look as innocent as she could look in a empty street.

She was still a few meters away as she greeted the unknown encounter.

"Howdy ! Did you came here to watch the Tournament ? It sure gonna be something."

@Kumii

The man had just stood there, motionless and didn't respond to Vivia's question, his hair still gently flowing with the wind. If anything he knew about Vivia's pre-spell casting but did nothing about it.

@Lil Carnage

Wolf let out a quiet laugh taking her hand and coming to her feet. "You have a point, it would be rather weird, huh." She let out a soft sigh. "Well, if I cant give you my name I need to do something else. Something that will make you trust me." She looked around and the place was mostly deserted, the ones around weren't paying attention. She reaches her hands into her hood and pulls her hair to the front of her body, then she pulls her hood back (not all the way) far enough where only Jessica could see her face. Jessica would see a young sixteen, almost seventeen, year old girl with pale skin, bright white hair, and eyes blood red. Her eyes slowly fade back into a bright blue color. "Will this do?" she asks softly.

@Kumii

Vivia Lestarior

Vivia awaited a response for a few seconds and, surprised by the man's total indifference, continued to come closer until she was close enough to touch him.

"Not the talkative type are you ? Well, you see less and less of those people these days. I'm Vivia Lestarior, Independent Spell-caster and Mercenary. You seemed to watch me earlier, Can I know who you are ?"

She talked with a friendly tone, Vivia didn't quite wanted to have to run after that guy, she just wanted to know who he was and maybe chat a little bit.

@Kumii

The hooded man turned and walked away, soon disappearing around a corner.

Jessica giggled, "Well aren't you a cutie." She put a hand on her head and rubbed it, "You know, you didn't have to." She gave her a friendly smile, "I look forward to working with you either way."

Mentions: @Lil Carnage @MidnightStar

Users who are viewing this thread