Roleplay Area

Wolf blushed a little before pulling the hood quickly back on. "I..I know but..." she sighs and gives Jessica a nods. "Yeah, I look forward to working with you. This will be my first time in a long time since I worked with a team, It's my first time however working with a guild master."

Mentions:@Kumii

(Where are we in the RP right now?)

(Chapter 1: Magic Tournament. Right now, the tournament listings have already announced so they are unlikely to change. Everyone is chilling till the Tournament actually starts.)

Jessica shook her head, "Don't think of me as guild master, think of me as a friend." She said with a smile, "What do you like to do? We can do something while we wait for the Tournament to start!" She said excitedly.

@MidnightStar

(Chapter 1: Magic Tournament. Right now, the tournament listings have already announced so they are unlikely to change. Everyone is chilling till the Tournament actually starts.)

(So wait, does that mean I can't do anything for the remainder of the time?)

(So wait, does that mean I can't do anything for the remainder of the time?)

(Well, announcements for listings are final. While registration is still open, any further participants' pairing will be told directly the guild master or someone of the same guild. Main reason is... I'm too lazy to make a post about it.)

(Well, announcements for listings are final. While registration is still open, any further participants' pairing will be told directly the guild master or someone of the same guild. Main reason is... I'm too lazy to make a post about it.)

(So I am doing nothing :/)

"Friends, huh." Wolf smiled at the word. She looked at her with wide eyes. "You're asking me?" She taps her foot on the ground trying to think of something she liked to do. It was a simple question but it was so hard for her to answer. "Well, I'm not very well known with this area. Maybe we can go to the market at the near by town. Unless, you have a better idea."

Mentions: @Kumii

Vivia Lestarior

"I don't have time for hooded edgy teens. I doubt I'll make him talk without shoving a fireball up his face." though Vivia as she also walked away.

She was now in a empty street, pretty anticlimactic to be honest.

When you have no current goals, you go back to your main goal, which, in Vivia's case, was to find more power words.

She doubted that someone would simply share all their power words with her, but maybe she could trade some of her own.

But now to find someone who knows that type of magic... That was another challenge.

She finally decided to go look for another interesting person, hopefully one who talks this time.

She started to go on her way to the main Arena, probably some talkative people this way.

Jessica shrugged, "Nothing comes to mind right now." She picked up her book and staff, "Well we can go to the market and look around, maybe I can tell you a bit about this town?" She said, she began walking towards the market, "Come on! The market is pretty empty, with the Tournament about to start and what not!" She said in a sing-song voice.

@MidnightStar

Eliecer turned and waved to a man in a hood, "A'ight, see ya later, yo." Soon as he turned around so bumped into Vivia and fell over, "Oh my bad, man." He shook his head and looked at Vivia, "Sorry... I mean miss. That was my bad, yo." He said, he examined her a bit more, "Ey, I like your rhythm, new sounds always intrigue me." He got up, "And your beat is funky fresh." He smiled, "Names Eliecer Winston, but the poeple 'round here call me Jingle. I suppose you already met the man in the hood, that was Shiro Nenomori," He pointed behind at the hooded man walking away, "I'm sure you heard of him. Comes off as a shady beat at first but he's a real cool man, yo."

@Lil Carnage

Vivia Lestarior

Vivia fell on the ground. Quickly getting up again out of embarrassment. In front of her, A young tanned man wearing strange apparel. The meaning of his comment was a bit out of Vivia's mind.

"Hummm.... Thanks ? My name is Vivia Lestarior, Independent mage, Nice to meet you Eliercer."

Vivia started to walk around Eliercer, close to him, she was inspecting his gear. She hadn't seen anything like that before. She finally locked her sight on his speakers.

"You know, I come from a relatively far land so I may be ignorant but I've never seen such a gear, What do you use it for ?"

@Kumii

Eliecer watched as the woman circled him then she questioned his gear, "Oh, you're curious about the gear?" He hit a power button on one of his gloves, "Yo, check it." The circles on his thighs began glowing green, "Let's Turn up the Volume." He snapped his fingers and the circles glowed even brighter, "Now, let's Break it down!" He slammed the ground and a green-ish sound wave emitted from him and covered Vivia in a protective Sound barrier. He then began skating around on what seems like roller skates that weren't actually roller skates, "I need some Funky Fresh Beats to get the this jam goin', yo!" He waved his hand in a sideways motion which activated a song to begin playing from the speakers, it sounded like techno, but the exact origins of the song are unknown, however with this, he suddenly sped up, "Go ahead, try and hit me, man." He said, doing circles around her at an amazing speed, "Don't worry, I can take it, yo." He flipped him self backwards and began skating in reverse.

@Lil Carnage

Wolf stood there for a moment with a blank expression. What was she doing going around with someone? She needed to be careful or the identity of the White Wolf would leak out and the would be bad. She sighs and runs up to catch up with Jessica. 'So, Jessica, you have some strong magic. If I may asks, what is it called?"

Mentions: @Kumii

Jessica went blank for a second, "Wha-- Oh! My magic? Chapter Magic." She said it as if Wolf knew what it was suppose to be. After a moment, she realized she might not know what it is, "Silly me! Chapter Magic users are like Sorcerers, wherein they read spells from a book. However unlike Sorcerers who have a set spell list within said book, Chapter wizards don't have that." She pulled out her book and opened to a random page and showed it to Wolf, "See anything?" To her, the book would be blank.

@MidnightStar

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolf looked at the paged. "Interesting." She had heard of the magic before and even seen it done before meeting Jessica. This was the first time however learning about how it actually worked. "This might be stupid but... does that mean you create your own spells?" She asks as the two exit the arena.

@Kumii

"Technically speaking, yes." She tilted her head in a way that said 'but there's more'. "However, doing so would require knowledge of other magics and a ton of Magic Energy." She said, "While it is possible, not many Chapter wizards attempt it." She closed her book and but it on a slot on her waist along with putting her staff on her back. "However, one day I can try to create a new spell."

@MidnightStar

"Wow, that's amazing!" she said intrigued by her magic. "You must be a strong wizard, especially that last spell you cast earlier. I travel a lot so I don't get a lot of time to learn about different types of magic in depth. I know a lot of the basics though." She looked at the beautiful buildings as they walked past them. "This is a lovely place." she said a smile under her hood. "How well do you know this place?" she asks continuing to look at the buildings.

@Kumii

"Hmmm.." she thought, "Well, an Angel helped created and supply Callus with its power. And as it happens that same Angel is in Dragon Force." She thought even more, "Lets see... I believe the Arena was built as a means to help the brawls and petty arguments." She then shook her head, "Nothing else comes to mind just yet."

@MidnightStar

*inserts self in RP*

Haneko hated her catgirl maid outfit more than anything, it was very uncomfortable and she couldn't believe that a house servant could work in clothes that were so deliberately tight. It squeezed every single part of her body, even the head piece hurt her head. While all her thoughts of hating her outfit went on in her head, a tournament was about to take place. She remembered that she was in the tournament, so she used her Creation spell to make a sword. Haneko raised it above her head making a victory pose, 'There's no point to having a tournament, because I've already won!' Is what she wanted to say, but what really came out of her mouth was "I'm a kitten princess, nya~!" The moments that were to come next seemed like something straight out of a generic harem anime cough cough, re:zero , she dropped her sword and it flew straight towards a hooded man (@Kumii), the catgirl went flying in his directions and was about to land in a very suggesting position with him, but this isn't a generic harem anime like re:zero .Haneko held out her hand and used her telekinesis to levitate the sword out of the hooded man's way.  How much easier was it to do that than to have a fanservice moment/ship moment?

Shiro stopped just before the sword hit him, lucky for him the girl used her telekinesis to stop it. It was like a gust of wind blew his hood back revealing his face and hair, in a sudden voice he said, "You better watch it." His face had no emotion. After examining the girl a bit, he walked around her, "Cute." It was unclear what tone he meant it in, sarcastic or dead serious, either way, he thought the girl was odd.

@Satire

Haneko counted up the amount of times people said cute to her today, and the number she got was over 9000. 'I hate this outfit, and I'm going to kill the person who made it' was what she wanted to say, but the words "I'm a kitten princess, nya~!" Came out of her mouth instead. This was the curse of her head piece, every time she would say something about her outfit being stupid, it would glow a purple color and force her to say 'I'm a kitten princess, nya~!' instead. That was part of the reason why she hated it so much, but without the head piece she'd be dead because the stupid accessory was the thing keeping her alive. When she realized what she said in front of him, her fists balled up and she tried to forcefully remove the head piece off, but it glowed a purple color and then she said, "I'm a kitten princess, nya~!"

That head piece is part of the reason she wants to die.

@Kumii

Shiro walked not even 5 feet from her, he stopped then remembered that he had a temporary new recruit for the tournament. He turned around and faced her, "Are you Haneko by chance?" His tone was so serious, he looked at the headpiece which he noticed would glow purple every time she tried to say something or do something regarding it. To him, she looked uncomfortable however he didn't care all that much as he didn't know who the girl was.

@Satire

Users who are viewing this thread