Roleplay Area

Andrej quickly glanced to the side when one of Rose Corps gangsters said that he 'might' be a Dead Walker, he didn't even know what the fuck he was talking about and who the hell were the Dead Walkers. He was about to snap at the person talking to Jackson, but stopped when said goon was punched by him.  Andrej could only guess it was their leader, after said gangster was punched, the one with a foot on his torso stepped back almost instantly, letting him move. "Јебени пакао... that hurts more than expected..." He mumbled under his breath, looking at the person that probably just saved him from some more unnecessary pain. "Ah, It's alright, I'm used to being surrounded by armed personnel... but not being throw back first into the floor" He joked, slowly sitting up. "Compensate? Well well, now that is something that's leaving me extremely curious." Andrej looked at something behind Jackson, noticing his revolver flew quite an impressive distance "Anyways, who the heck are you and those guys around us? Also, what in the world is a Dead Walker? A zombie? A drug addict?" He spoke with an obvious sarcastic tone in the last question, slowly standing back up with a grunt because of his back. 'After all everything didn't go to shit, and I might even gain some free money...'

@Broncos

@animegirl20

meruine_luka_render_by_msdragqueen-d4da7oi.png

Yua was so glad to have those handcuff off her hands. Now she was ready to get the hell out of there but of course something else had pooped up. Some Russian man she had never seen before. "Yes, yes compensate you." Yua looked around and spotted Lana. Once she did she walked over to her. "Lana where's the-" She stopped when she noticed two things. "Lana why is there glass all over you? Are you alright?" Yua felt bad if she hadn't gotten kidnapped this girl would not have had glass jammed into her skin right now. She then noticed her collar was gone. She glanced at Jack then she looked at Lana and pointed to her own neck referring to the collar. She then whispered so Jack would not hear. "Why are you still here?" She was surprised Lana did not take this chance to book it out of here. She then turned around and looked at Jack. "Hey we better clear out before more cops decide to come and we have reporters everywhere. I'm pretty sure this will be all over the news." Yua was so tired physically and emotionally. But here she was acting like it never happen. Just another day at work. But that's just the way she was she wouldn't show any type of weakness until she was alone at home. She turned back to Lana wondering what she was planning to do. If Lana was going to leave she better do it now. But the fact Lana was still here and had not left yet probably meant she was to scared to but then again Yua could be wrong.

@Broncos

@Victoria Bradley

@Novislav Đajić

Jackson chuckled and said "Well, it seems your new around here, my friend,". He then extended his hand out to the man to try to help him up. You could tell the smoke was going throughout the room from the previous smoke bombs and coughed after inhaling some. Jackson then explained "I am the head of Rose Corp, Jackson Taildawn, the woman behind us is my assistant Yua and the woman next to her is my bodyguard Lara. What you just saw was the Dead Walkers trying to kidnap Yua here and threatning to rape her. So, I hope that answers your question for you. I'll see that one of my men send you back to my building and will see you compensated for his action. Perhaps a couple of hundred dollars should suffice as compensation?"

@animegirl20 @Victoria Bradley @Novislav Đajić

"Thank you, Mr. Taildawn, you may call me Andrej Novak, my surname can easily... relate to current events, as 'Novak' literally means 'Newcomer' or 'Stranger'" Andrej  was about to agree with the offer of 'just' a couple hundred dollars, but a thought crossed his head. "Since this was quite a .... bloody... fight, by any chance, do you have any hostages? I would gladly take them and sell them back for a... higher price." Andrej had an evil smile that betrayed all innocence he might have once had. "But think about it Mister Taildawn, only a couple hundred dollars for surviving the rocket launcher from earlier and also not get killed by the other gang?" He couldn't help but keep smiling with the thought of getting more money, even if it means abandoning his 'freelancer' lifestyle that he enjoyed on the past, but started becoming too...boring for him to keep up with. 'I just hope he doesn't shoot me right away because of little..questions...'

@animegirl20

@Victoria Bradley

@Broncos

Lana Gracietta

aka

Ghoul

Lana and Jackson had only walked a couple of steps down the stairs when Yua appeared before them. Lana immediately stopped, letting Jackson walk down to her. She watched as the two hugged, and was stunned to see tears building in the man's eyes. Lana was certain that was the first, and most likely last, time she'd ever see Taildawn be weak. Turning on her heel, Lana moved back up the stairs just as Jackson's men threw a Serbian man to the floor. As she hobbled across the room and leaned against the wall to take some weight off her aching limbs, she rolled her eyes at their utter stupidity. Lana rarely left the Rose Corp, headquarters, and even she knew this man wasn't a Dead Walker. For Christ's sake, the man wasn't even a Russian! Shaking her head, she looked out the front windows, staring at the carnage on the streets for a moment before her gaze moved to the highway in the distance. She could just barely see it, but even that made her heart ache. Lana brought her hand up to her bare neck. This was the first time in three years that it hadn't been on. The first time in three years that she didn't have to worry about being shocked for trying to be her own person. She'd been so close to freedom, but her chance had slipped away. 

Lana watched as Jackson and Yua emerged from the staircase. Yua looked slightly confused, and she had bruises on her face and wrists but otherwise she looked fine. She ignored Jackson when he punched one of his men and then helped the Serbian man to his feet, promising him compensation. When the man asked what exactly that entailed, Yua simply confirmed that he would be compensated. The Rose's Thorn looked around the room before she moved toward Lana and began speaking. "Lana, where's the-" Yua began, but she cut herself off, her eyes widening as she looked Lana over. Concern spread across her features and Lana's own eyes widened in surprise. "Lana, why is there glass all over you? Are you alright?" she asked. Lana was too stunned by the fact that she was acting like she actually cared to answer. Panic seized her when Yua's gaze fell on her neck. She looked at Jackson, then leaned closer and whispered so only Lana could hear. She asked what Lana was still doing here, and again, it took Lana a moment to respond. She waited until Yua turned back from talking to Jackson to speak. "I would be long gone by now, but the explosions threw me back against Jackson's car. By the time I was able to get up, Jackson was standing over me. If I try to run now, he'll know I'm gone and with all his resources, I'd be lucky to get as far as the highway before someone got ahold of me and dragged me back. It's not worth what he'd do to me if I got caught," Lana explained.

"Well now, this is a rather...Interesting scene. "

Standing in front of the small group, would Andrew.....along with the Dead Walkers he had with him on the rooftops. These Dead Walkers held themselves like Military personal, most likely the main guard for Andrew and Victoria. One raised to fire his weapon, but Andrew held up his hand. "Ah ah ah. Not now.....Lets see if talking will actually work. " Andrew said, before looking towards Lana. He would simply bow his head in respect, before kicking a chair up, and sitting down. Another one of the Dead Walkers would sit another chair next to the table.

This was the Undertaker, someone who was known to flirt with death so constantly, it was like he was trying to get in her pants......He was also the Dead Walkers main weapons supplier, as well as their second in command.

"Trajkov, Bring me the box under the shelf, and give our guest...." Andrew would take a second to decide, giving Jackson a scanning look. "The Whiskey. Doesn't seem like a wine person, and I doubt he'd be able to handle Vodka's kick." 

The Dead walker looked at him as if he was crazy (which he likely was at this point) before going to get it. At this point, two rose corp goons would run in, and point their weapons at his back. Andrew would just shift his eyes in their directly, before pulling the assault rifle off his back, and placing it on his shoulder. Two rounds would pop out, hitting them both square in the neck and the head. "Damn, Tricky Vic is going to be pissed about the carpet.....eh, It'll wash out. " Andrew said, placing the rifle back on his back. His military tags were now present on his neck, hinting at his past.

Well, at least it was obvious where he got his weapons from.

The Dead Walker would then return with the bottles. One of Billionaire Vodka, the other of a Macallan M Whiskey Decanter. Two glasses that had not been destroyed in the fire fight were placed down, and Andrew would merely lean back. "Come come! Sit down for a spell. Not like you're really going anywhere....Trust me: You're not." Andrew said. He then thought for a minute. "Or rather, are you here for the girl? Yua is your name right? Well....Under normal circumstances, I'd say go ahead and take her." Andrew said.

Wait.....what?

"I may deal in drugs, but kidnapping isn't my thing, I trained the Dead Walkers to be better than that. It's why there was no-one in your damn warehouse when I blew it to hell. Can't make money off of corpses." Andrew said, pouring himself a glass. It was as if he had no care what-so ever that the people in front of him could easily end his life right then and there. Only either the foolish, suicidal, or something else entirely could do that. "Trouble is? You put your hands on my Boss, and you took Willow.....Now THAT I have a problem with." Andrew said, downing the glass. He would then look towards Jackson. "So....Lets chat."

@Victoria Bradley @Broncos @Novislav Đajić @animegirl20 @TheMilkMan

[SIZE= 22px]Tian Mao[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]"谢谢你[/SIZE],主席先生" ("Thank you, Mr. President") Tian said with an idle nod of the head as he spoke on the phone, sitting on his recliner in-front of the TV. City skyline view of Chicago behind the TV and his windows as he sat there with one leg folded over the other and a glass of whisky in the other hand. Putting the phone down as the call was ended, that had just been the President of the People's Republic of China and they had been discussing various 'political concerns' which were typical between himself and high-ranking members of the Chinese government. Taking a sip from his whisky as he turned his attention to the news, a gunfight had broken out between the police and members of the Dead Walkers. Tian scoffed, these newcomers really didn't know how to handle themselves professionally, honestly it was as if they just went around blowing up and shooting anything in sight. It was childish to say the least, deciding that a few phone calls would be needed to ensure the Triads continued influence over Chicago he made the appropriate arrangements. It was time to use the other gangs' petty distractions to his advantage and so he done what anyone in his position would do, he called his assassin.

And just like nearly everyone else of any importance in this city. Tian had her phone number, calling her up as he got up from his chair and strolled over to the balcony, leaning over it with the phone pressed to his ear as he overlooked the Chicago River and the various skyscrapers that stood around it.

@NJN25

Last edited by a moderator:

Heartbreaker

tumblr_ofu318gXA21r8plrio7_250.gif

Desiree waited for Xin to move to a better spot and pick up again. She noticed there were less people in the main building now and wondered where they were. If there was some kind of big gathering she didn't know about, Desiree would be there. Even if she wasn't invited. Once Xin picked up again, she listened to what he was saying. She nodded as he described what was going on. Desiree had to admit, she was impressed. It was such a bold move for everyone. She also found it a bit fascinating and wanted to be there and see everything for herself. Smiling at his tone, she replied "How rude." He seemed a bit offended, and Desiree was just the tiniest bit offended as well. She didn't want to show it too much, though.

She genuinely smiled. "Crashing a party sounds lovely to me," she said and then started to get ready. She grabbed her mask and put it on, but didn't have it covering her face just yet. She put her hair in a ponytail and then heard  the muffled sound of cars speeding away on the other end. Seems like this might be a bigger deal than she thought. Sounded like fun to her. Desiree wondered if she should refill her drink when she got another call. It was from her boss. "Tian's calling," she said "Gotta go but I'll wait for you here," she told him. She ended the call with Xin and answered the call with Tian. "About time," Desiree answered instead of greeting. She wondered what Tian was doing in all of this and what he would do about it.

[SIZE= 22px]Tian Mao[/SIZE]

"And hello to you too, Ms. Babineaux" Was his collected response, as was the usual way he spoke calm and professional. Especially when compared to some of his compatriots and other gang members, he was a businessman after all. "I assume that you are already aware of the situation between the Rose Corporation, the Deadwalkers and the Braginsky Family." He paused for a few moments before continuing, "It would be most unfortunate if we were to simply stand by whilst our competitors tore each other apart wouldn't it? I believe that now is the time when we can take back what is rightfully ours in this city." He stepped away from his balcony and headed back into the penthouse, watching the news coverage of the gunfight with a content expression resting on his features. "I want you to eliminate the drug dealers under the Deadwalkers influence, as many as you can as quickly as you can. I shall send you a list of their names and addresses. So that we may regain full control over this city's drug trade. Do not disappoint me."

@NJN25

Yua nodded at Lana's response. She hated to admit but she was probably right. She nodded and then looked back at Jack. She went into deep thought but someone's voice too her out of it. She looked up to see Andrew. "Oh no." Just looking at Andrew made her even more tired and stressed then she was now. He always has this look on his face that made you to want to sock him. Didn't look like they would be leaving now like she wanted. She crossed her arms giving Andrew a glare that could kill. She then looked at Jack who hadn't said anything yet. "Just go on and talk to him so we can end this."

@Victoria Bradley

@Andraus

@Broncos

Heartbreaker

tumblr_ogihmexZs61uehfsxo1_250.gif

Desiree listened to Tian and considered what he was calling her for. She hoped it wouldn't interfere with her "party crashing" with Xin. However, she bet it wouldn't. Even if it did, she would somehow find a way to go back there. Her persistency would make her. She let him finish before she answered. Desiree and Tian both knew she would've known by now. Any chance she had to do what she does best, she would take it. She listened with a bit of fascination. She definitely liked where this was going. Desiree smiled. Maybe her smile was a bit creepy since she was so happy to kill people. She couldn't help it. "Have I ever disappointed?" she replied.

At the moment, Desiree was waiting for two things. For Xin to pick her up and for Tian to send her the list of names and addresses so she can take care of them. Desiree is usually a patient person. However, at the moment, she was very impatient waiting for the two to arrive. Maybe a bit too excited as well. She did wonder if she should call Xin back, but she figured Xin would be here soon and didn't need to. Feeling a buzz, she saw the list of people she needed to eliminate was sent to her by Tian. Now, she was all ready to go and just needed her ride.

Jackson started coldly at him. He knew Victoria's style but it always to him that Andrew was the true leader, not her. After all, they had ambushed them by surprise unlike Victoria who he literally took out and her freind. Jackson then laughed when he said there was no one in those warehouses. He then said in between laughing "You idiot, you think that they were all abandoned, didn't you? Most of them were, sure, but a couple of them had slave auctions going on. You killed the people you were supposed to protect and kidnap Yua which by the way, has nothing to do with my not so savoury operations,". He took out his gun and soon, his group of 20 men followed. They weren't as heavily armored but they were still highly skilled. Jackson then said "Here are my terms: I want compensation for the destroyed warehouses and Victoria to be brought to me as my prisoner. If you agree to these terms, we will have no problems,"

@Victoria Bradley @animegirl20 @Andraus 

Posted 47 minutes ago · Report post

View attachment 218006                                                                             Xin "The Orphan" Hyou

Xin had an odd habit. He liked to call it many fancy things when he was asked what it was. Liked to make it seem grander than how simple it truly was. Xin was hoarder. Now some people liked to collect mementos or keepsakes, something to hold on to a moment. Xin liked collecting forms of Identity. It could simply be that some part of him wanted one so badly that he tried to fill the void by this modern day equivalent of scalping. Now it's not like he was crazy and left anything else he found aside. A little pocket change never went amiss.

His collection grew by about eight around the time he'd gotten to the other side of the blockade. Some people had gotten so scared that they'd even left their bikes in favor of their legs which was all well and good for the young man as he righted the bike and mounted it's sleek frame. The abandoned vehicle held no complaints with transferred ownership it would seem as he drove closer to Breaker's location as per the map. He wasn't wearing his helmet all the while but the cops seemed a bit more concerned about the gang war than street safety as he sped past them.

Once he was a minute or so away from her spot he gave her a missed call which was meant to alert her that he'd be there soon. Hopefully she had some good news for him. He parked just around the bend to the entrance of the building she was in as he waited for her to get down. The small massacre he'd seen just left him agitated and giddy with Adrenalin. Adrenalin he needed to expend pronto!

Conversations: @NJN25

Lana Gracietta

aka

Ghoul

Lana watched as Andrew Pimms walked right into the room and sat down as if he owned the place--which, technically, he did. The Undertaker looked relaxed and calm as he nodded respectfully at Lana and took a seat. Jackson's guards immediately moved behind him and raised there weapons. Lana watched intently as Andrew sighed before he cocked the rifle in his hands, turned, and fired a bullet between each man's eyes before he turned back around and faced Jackson. He took a bottle of vodka from one of his men's hands as another man handed a glass of whiskey to Jackson. Lana noticed Yua nod at her from the corner of her eye, but Lana's attention remained focused on Andrew. Like Jackson did, Lana whole-heartedly believed that, despite what the Dead Walkers said, Andrew was their leader and Victoria was his second in command, not the other way around. He was simply better for the job, with his ex-military connections and trigger-happy lifestyle. 

Andrew leaned forward to speak to Jackson, eyeing him coldly. Lana's eyes fell to the dog tags around his neck. She'd never seen him wear them before, but then again. she rarely saw him at all and when she did, they were fleeting glances. She wanted to thank him for giving her a chance at freedom when he shot the collar off her neck, but she knew now was definitely not the time. When he stopped talking, Lana turned to Jackson, waiting to see what he would say. She knew he'd set his own outrageous terms before he even said the words. She looked around the room at all the men who'd pulled their guns. It was like she was standing in the middle of a mexican standoff, with everyone pointing their gun at someone else and everyone having a gun pointed at them. Andrew's gun remained on his back, his eyes trained on Jackson as the Rose made his demands. Lana's focus shifted back to him, waiting to here what he'd say, he pain forgotten in the midst of the tense atmosphere.

@Broncos (You don't know it, Broncos, but you just gave me an idea)

Andrew would just look at with what only could be called....confusion. "I blew up the International Shipping warehouse, that is true. However, I didn't hit any of your other warehouses, and that warehouse was empty. Like I just told you, why would I blow up my own customers?" Andrew said, sitting back. It was clear he was telling the truth, but if that was the case, if it wasn't Andrew that hit the other warehouses, who was it? The Braginsky didn't operate like that, and Andrew only wanted to send a message, so that left a big blank there.

"Also, the woman over there? Not my intention, nor my call. Let me rephrase: I capture those that are involved, and introduce them to my 'clean' methods of interrogation. " Andrew said, tossing his cigarette into an Ash-tray. "Your woman was captured in the most insulting way: A new recruit, trying to prove himself. You really have bad security, don't you? How I or the Braginsky Family haven't managed to stomp you into the dust is beyond me..." Andrew said, before looking up. He wasn't intimidated, or even bothered by what he requested.....He looked....excited, actually.

"Victoria? Yeah, no. Good luck with that one, If I agree to that without her consent, I'd have my balls cut off. Very scary woman. "Andrew said, before pouring himself another glass. He would then look up. "I didn't poison the whiskey, so you can drink.....But, maybe I should apologize to your lovely lady for their harsh treatment, as I said this wasn't my call. So I hope you'll my little gift as an apology. I've been told I have an expensive taste."Andrew said, setting the bottle down, before whistling. A dead walker would open up a drawer, before pulling out a small box. Taking it, Andrew would stand, before walking towards Yua.

Andrew was showing a side he rarely showed......he was actually acting cordially, almost gentlemen like. Andrew would then kiss her hand. "Forgive me for the trouble.....I hope you appreciate the gift. "He said, placing it in her hand. Inside was a pure silver necklace, with what appeared roses carved into the metal. Upon closer inspection, it wasn't metal.....those roses were hand-carved rubies! Expensive taste be damned, Andrew seemed to live in the lap of luxury! Though Andrew didn't know it, this would likely piss off Jackson due to their 'close' connection, and the fact that Andrew seemed like he was flirting with her, when he wasn't. 

Andrew would then look towards Jackson. "As for the warehouse?.....That was to send a message, to show you we wouldn't tolerate you muscling in on our territory. "He said, before sitting back down. "Now, instead of making demands, why not talk....business? As I speak, our 'friends' in the WDT are likely going to try and hit our territory....." Andrew said, holding up his phone. "It must be so hard to get quality 'merchandise' from the WDT......But, that is a problem for them....but a huge benefit for me. " Andrew said, knowing he'd likely get where he was going. The Dead Walkers had a reputation for producing Quality drugs, as well as secret mixtures that seemed to make their people harder to kill.

If he was offering to cut a deal with Jackson......Well, Jackson and Yua could likely see the dollar signs.

@Broncos @animegirl20 @Victoria Bradley

Jackson laughed at him, saying "So, your saying that after kidnapping my assistant and your guy threatning to rape her and your offering me a chance at betraying my alliance with the WDT?". He then turned to him and said "I will have to say no, though your deal sounds quite good. I just can't trust you,". He then turned to his group of armed men and said "We are leaving, immediately, and we're taking Willow as payback for trying to destroy our stuff,". He then motioned his gang to move out but still have this sights trained on the group. Jackson was also a bit miffed at his flirting but as long as he wasn't threatning to rape her, he didn't care

@animegirl20 @Andraus @Victoria Bradley

@Broncos

"Betray? Oh no no no! Nothing of it! What I offer you, Mister Jackson...Is opportunity. " Andrew said, leaning back. The Dead Walkers would block the door, with Andrew sighing. "For the Leader of a multi-billion dollar corporation, You seem not to take advantage of a once in the life-time opportunity....What I am offering? Peace. A chance for all of us to stop this pointless ground-side squabble, and walk away rich men and women." Andrew said, pouring himself a third glass. He didn't look the least bit tipsy by the alcohol intake. He must have a high fortitude and constitution.....either that, or his Russian blood.

"You have to spend so much money for overseas shipping, then to buy off coast guards, then to buy off bag checkers....It's a cycle of money with very little pay-off, for stuff that isn't even of good quality! " Andrew said, before tapping his glass. "My Boss wants to make the Dead Walkers a large force, one to be reckoned with.....But she never said 'only' in chicago. Me? I think the entire United states seems like fair pickings.....But, it's rare for someone of your caliber to be in business like ours. People like us with brains. The WDT's TIan Mao, the Braginsky Families Ivan Braginsky, my boss Victoria, and you, good sir......We have people with brains, influence, and operational strength.....yet we fight over what we could have 'together'." 

Andrew was displaying a.....rare intelligence, not often found in gangsters. 

"Think about it, Jackson.....The Western Dragon Triad, the Braginsky Family, The Dead Walkers, and the Rose Corp.....not fighting against eachother, but 'working' together? Why, in our governments current state, It would be as simple as breathing! " Andrew said, throwing his arms out. Andrew was making a big promise out of this, but knowing Jackson would likely question it, Andrew would hold up his hand ."Now now now, I know what you're thinking: How can I get the Braginsky family to talk civilly? You two have been fighting for a very long time....." Andrew said.

"But what if I told you....I know Ivan Braginsky's God-son, Troy Conners, who your people know as the Siberian Warhound? "

Andrew would then smile, knowing he was presenting an offer someone would be stupid to refuse. "Are you ready to negotiate now?..."

Lana Gracietta

aka

Ghoul

Lana listened to Andrew's offer. It was a good deal, and extremely beneficial to both groups. Most people would've accepted on the spot. But after three years of studying Jackson Taildawn, Lana knew he wouldn't accept before he even said the words. Why he wouldn't accept such a perfect offer, she didn't know. She just knew he would. She watched Andrew, looking for a reaction. But the Undertaker remained entirely indifferent. She moved back when Andrew approached Yua and handed her a box containing a gift of his forgiveness for John Carter's actions. Standing in the back of the room, she watched Andrew reclaim his seat before he began speaking. When he clarified exactly just what he was offering, Lana was stunned.

He was basically offering Jackson the entire country on a silver platter. He would have to be the biggest idiot on the planet to refuse. Lana stared at Andrew, finding a new found respect and admiration for the man rising in her chest. He was displaying an intelligence rarely found in the human population these days. In a lot of ways, Andrew Pimms reminded her of her father because Antonio Gracietta had had the same kind of criminal intelligence that made him damn near unstoppable. The only reason he had fallen was because his thirst for power had grown to strong and he had let his intelligence falter. His mistakes had gotten him killed.

Lana turned her gaze to Jackson, wondering if he would accept. She wondered what Andrew meant by negotiate if Jackson did accept. The room fell silent for a moment, and Lana took the time to focus on herself for a moment. Her body was still aching, her head was still bleeding, and there were still shards of metal and glass embedded in her skin. Not to mention her head was throbbing in time with her heartbeat. She groaned, pressing the heel of her hand to her forehead. She slid her back down the wall, dropping onto her butt on the floor. The motion sent a flash of pain from her heels to the back of her neck, making her grit her teeth. Listening to the men with one ear, she began picking the metal from her skin.

Jackson immediately froze. There was no way in hell he could be telling the truth, could he? He looked at him and immediately saw, this man was not bluffing. A smile came on his face and said "Yes, I think I'm ready to negotiate,". He then walked to the man and sat down. He was on edge and while he didn't trust him, he would try to work with him. Jackson then said "I actually have an offer to give you. You know, you are quite the capable man yourself, you know? You could lead an army if you wanted to. So, here's my idea: I supply you with men and arms for you to try to overthrow Victoria and all you have to do is give me an alliance and present Victoria to me. Besides, I think it better best to do that than have a war on two fronts,". He then fiddled with the drink some, refusing to drink it as he was still suspicious. He then said "However, I will be willing to negotiate on the Russians though. Yes, we have been rivals for the longest time but I want to make something clear: I will not work with them. They must be totally and utterly anhliated so I'm offering you a deal,". He then cleared his throat and said "The Russians have a booming firearm business, raking in a lot of money. I'm willing to give you it in exchange for giving me half of their territory and the right to all prisoners, including the family themselves, to be sold by me on the slave market. Doesn't matter what you agree on the previous deal. Then, with my alliance with the WDT, we would bring a new era in Chicago and divide the country between us,"

@Andraus @Victoria Bradley @animegirl20

Andrew would just shake his head. He would then look towards him, before sighing. He would open up the bottle of whiskey, pouring two cups. He would then lift up the cup he poured to himself. "Leading does not suit me.....Relax my friend. You are not tempered, you are excitable, you wish to simply crush.....Let me explain the vision I have to you. But first, you need to listen....and understand." He said, downing the whiskey himself. If it was poisoned, it would've shown in him. An obvious olive branch. "I understand my place in this world....I am not a king, I am a king-maker....or in my case? Queen Maker. Victoria and I go way back, same with Troy. I know them both because I grew up with them, in this city..." Andrew said. "Victoria leads this gang because she can inspire, she can make plans.....I can get people to follow, but she can get them to stay. We balance each-other out. Together, the Dead Walkers have become nay unbeatable. But I digress....I cannot lead, because that would be a sore spot between us."

What?!

"I mean, If I actually wanted to lead and turned on my best friend, How long until you decide you don't trust me, and end up putting a bullet in my head? After all, I would've betrayed my own boss, what is there to say I wouldn't betray you?" Andrew said. "But If I am being honest?....I had a hand in talking Victoria into becoming the Boss in the first place. See? Victoria is the type that this operation needed: Strong, Smart, doesn't take shit from anybody. "Andrew said, tapping his drink. "The other gangs in the district, the ones still too small or stupid? They'd fear and listen to her, and she'd listen to me. I'd use my experience as a soldier to help her run things like a well-oiled machine. " He said. "One thing I learned over the years, and especially in this case? Being the guy in charge means having the biggest target painted on your back. Whether it's another gang looking to take what you've scraped together, or some young punk thinking he knows better than the boss. "Andrew said.

This was.....Oddly pretty accurate. Andrew seemed to have a strong grasp on things.

"Being in charge means there is ALWAYS someone gunning for you. I don't want that target on me, But if I could get behind the one in charge? That suits me just fine, and if I got their ear, I can steer things in the right direction that normally benefits me and everyone else. Get what I am saying?" Andrew said, looking at him. Now was time for flattery. "But you.....You are not afraid to take what you want, and you don't let anyone get in your way. Got more guts than most folk. " Andrew said. "I bet I can answer this, and say that Most people ask you 'What puts you up to it?' For people like us? It's all the same: We love doing whatever the hell we want, and we don't let anyone stop us. It's a good way to live, so long as it doesn't get you killed. " Andrew said.

"You ask me? This whole damn world is just here to tear you down. The game is rigged from the very beginning, the deck stacked against you, the gun is to your head." 

Andrew would lean into the chair, before speaking. "Most people are too stupid to realize it. They just stumble through life, like lost sheep, managing to scrap some shitty little life for themselves. " He said, finishing the rest of his cup. "They struggle every day, until something catches them off guard. Then, that's it: Lights out. " Andrew said, he then spoke in a bitter tone. " I've heard some pansy's tell me that is the best most people can do, and I can tell you that is class-A bullshit. Most people can't see the world for what it is, and others don't have the guts to stand up to it." He said to him.

Andrew's face would then just soften. "But then? Some folks are just 'too' aware, ya know? They see the world for how shitty it really is. " Andrew said, his mind drifting to Carter. "Then? They decide they have to 'have it all'- All the drugs, money, women or men, You know what I am saying, and They don't care how they get it. " Andrew said. "In fact, If they can take it from others, they feel like they're getting the upper hand. Only, they're not....Fucking idiots, I swear. They get so greedy, so focused on the 'here and now' that they make mistakes and end up dead. Hell, I think some are actually trying to get killed. " Andrew said, before holding up his hand ."Don't get me wrong, I ain't got no sympathy for them. All these people, they either try too hard, or not enough....and sometimes? Not at all.......But the big four in this city? The Braginsky Family? The Western Dragon Triad? The Rose Corporation? The Dead Walkers? We know how to walk the line, between fighting for what we deserve, and getting out of control. "

( @Robyn Banks Background time for Andrew :D)

Andrew would look down for a second, before speaking ."I don't know about you, But I had this shit figured out early- Grew up in Chicago, these shitty slums. My parents were good folk but.....Goddamn, were they ever pushovers. " Andrew said, shaking his head. "I watched them get smacked around by the police, shitty gangs, and everyone else for years. They didn't even bother fighting back, they just handed over everything to keep their lives. " Andrew said. "One day, I watched them get robbed by someone no older than me, and I was sixteen at the time, and said 'I ain't gonna be like them' . So, I bailed. Wasn't brave, It was survival. I knew if I stuck around, I'd end up the same way or dead. " Andrew said to him, "Lied my way into the military, and served until two years ago. Came back home, and My best friend Victoria had a job offer for me....I said why not?" Andrew said.

"What I am saying to you is this- Killing off the Braginsky? Big mistake. They're better as an Asset than another slave or corpse. " Andrew said. He would then pull out a cigarette, and after offering one to Jackson, putting one in his own mouth, and light it. "The Braginsky obviously have connection to the other families in the Mainland Russia.....It'd be more of a hassle to kill them, because others would simply come back for revenge.....But instead? Why not work with them?" Andrew said.

"You get access to weapons from Russia, another force of trained 'workers' like myself, and a direct link to the Russian market itself......with connections to both Russian and China? We'd all be unstoppable. "Andrew said. His intelligence.....It was far too sharp for someone in a gang. If he was running a corporation, he'd be the CEO. It was wasted here. "Call off your friend Tian Mao's attack on us, and I'll do you a favor right now: I'll call Troy, call in a couple of favors, and get a meeting arranged.....Then, we can talk about how we divide this country. " Andrew said, looking towards him. "Sound like a plan?"

@animegirl20 @Broncos @Victoria Bradley

Heartbreaker

tumblr_oakp54cLQ51s4fblho7_250.gif

Desiree sat tapping her foot waiting for Xin. She stared out of the windows waiting for him to pull up. When she realized she got a missed call from him, she smiled. Now she knew he was close. She was surely thankful for that. Touching the sides of her thighs and feeling her twin sais sitting there. Perking up whenever she saw Xin parked and waiting for her, she got up and walked towards him. She had her costume on and if you'd ask her, she would say she was dressed to kill. Technically she was. Desiree went up to Xin who was just waiting for her. "Took you long enough," she joked, addressing how impatient she felt having to wait for him. It was like being a child on Christmas.

She quickly pulled up the list of names Tian sent her. Then, Desiree showed it to Xin with a smile. Pointing to the list, she told him everything about it. She then got behind Xin on his bike. "How far are we from it?" she asked. She clearly  wanted to get there as soon as possible. Of course she wanted to establish that WDT is not to be messed with, but she was ready to kill. It's been a while since she's gotten names from the Western Dragon Triad. It's also been a while since she's had to kill multiple people. Of course it wasn't hard for her, but if it was hard, she'd accept the challenge. Nonetheless, Desiree was ready.

Yua stood there watching as the two men talked. When Andrew first presented his plan Yua was stunned. But of course Jack said no with out really thinking. She was about to stop him but Andrew had beat her to it. The Dead Walkers stood in front of the door blocking their way. Andrew tried to talk to Jack again and she was stunned again when he walked towards her, and kissed her hand. She blushed, not expecting that at all and then what really surprised her was the necklace he gave her. She stared at it seeing it was made from...rubies! "It's beautiful" Keeping the necklace in her hand she looked back up at the two men watching their conversation again. She wasn't sure what Jack was thinking but there were reasons why she was second in command one of the reasons being her business sense were bit shaper then his. Honestly it was probably in his best interest to take the deal. Not knowing what he might be thinking she walked up to him and whispered. "Jack take the deal."

@Broncos

@Andraus

While Lucius wasn't usually the sentimental type, he did spend an extra moment starring at the ticket before pocketing it. Funny how things worked themselves out, the two of them leading such opposing existences despite similar outlooks. He'd really have to take up Ryan on the offer of another chance meeting in neutral territory.

A few minutes later the Branginsky Obshchak could be observed leaving the Cafe in the expensive Mercedes he'd arrived in earlier. Nestled inside the comfortable vehicle the raven haired man allowed himself a deep sigh, trying to turn his focus back to the business at hand. Polite but firmly he commanded his driver to fill him in, the boy was sharp enough to keep a feed on recent happening while his boss was preoccupied. A valuable habit in a day and age where information was often as powerful as any gun.

The police, more likely the Rose Corporation though the information was still vague, had raided a rumored Dead Walker's hub. An expected response to the video posted earlier today. 'quid pro quo' he mused, finding some amusement in the back and forth of their rivals. Though it sounded as if both parties had brought out the big guns, multiple casualties and wrecks being reported. No sense for subtlety, no history and no respect; it made these new comers dangerous. In his mind it only reaffirmed the choice to hire some help that was equally dangerous, if hopefully better mannered.

Meeting in Millenium Park: 

Finding a semi secluded spot near the BP Bridge leading into the park Lucius relaxed against the back of a park bench, occasionally checking his watch. Punctuality was a virtue and if he could help it the Obshchak would uphold it; being early however lead to waiting and that did not come naturally to him. Perhaps Ghost would stake out the spot first, it was expected, Lou had come alone leaving his aide behind once again to keep an ear on the pulse of the city.

Keeping the armored briefcase close by Lucius fished around his pocket for a smoke, only to remember he'd once again tried to ditch the habit. Bad call, this day was too eventful for him to be on edge because of something silly; how many men in this business died to natural causes anyhow?

Was the approaching brunette Ghost? Hard to tell, but the man certainly carried himself with a predatory grace. “Ah, right on time. I assume you've come to listen to my request?”

@Victoria Bradley

Lana Gracietta

aka

Ghoul

[SIZE= 18px]Lana listened intently to the conversation, hanging off every word Andrew said. His intelligence in this, his calm demeanor in a deadly situation, and just the way he carried himself made Lana see him in a whole new light. She'd be fooling herself if she tried to say it didn't make him kind of sexy in her eyes. Not that she'd ever act on her attraction. Focusing her attention back on the business aspect, she took a moment to think over Andrew's proposal. It was a deal that could make the Chicago gangs four of the biggest crime syndicates in America in over 100 years. If Jackson passed up this opportunity, he'd be the biggest fucking idiot on the face of the earth. And whether she liked him or not, she was not going to stand by and watch him damn the Rose Corporation because of his own stupidity. There were decent people in the Rose Corps. that she cared for, and this could mean a lot of them. So, knowing it probably cause her more trouble than it was worth, she spoke up.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]"Listen to him, Taildawn," she said, pulling herself to her feet with the edge of a nearby table. She walked until she stood near the door and the Dead Walkers that guarded it. "You'd be a fool not to. He's offering you the entire country on a silver platter, giving you every reason to say yes. Whether it's with or without Ivan Braginsky and his Russian groupies, this is an opportunity you won't get later. I suggest you take it while you have the chance," she said. She was pretty sure that was the first time she'd ever spoken to him in such a disrespectful way. But then again, this was the first time she'd ever spoken to him without a collar for him to electrocute her with. It felt good to speak her mind for once, though she knew she'd be punished the moment they left here.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]@animegirl20@Broncos@Andraus[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back