Roleplay Area

Jackson sat there thinking. The Russians had been insane lunatics to him and his family. They'd kidnapped his family so many times he couldn't even count. How on God'a Earth would he ever work with them? He then said "You know farther, Henry Taildawn, right? Big businessman, helped gain our foothold in this city. Tell me, you want to know how he died?". He leaned in and said "Those fucking Russians,". He then leaned back and said "I will not work with the people who killed my farther,"

However, after a ton of pressure by his assistant and slave, which the slave would be punished for disrespected, Jackson gave in. Jackson finially said through clenched teeth "Fine, but I'm keeping Willow,". He then got up, more than beyond pissed at the pressure

@Andraus @Victoria Bradley @animegirl20

Ivan M. Braginsky

OOC: I was going to wait for Avid to post, but I guess I can go ahead and post

QTAKJJc.png

Outside of the Red Lounge, leaving to go to the Pamela Diner

Tags:

Ivan continued speaking with the young man before turning his head to face Troy, who jumped into the conversation, well somewhat. He arched a brow when he heard him speak and started talking about going after the Rose Corp and that they weren't going to get another opportunely. The Russian male narrowed his eyes before looking up towards the sky seeing the smoke rise to the blue sky. Ivan blinked once before looking towards Anastasia, who said she was gone either way. He sighed once more before looking towards Troy. "You can go, take only a small band. Don't get catch and protect Anastasia with your life." He said turning his head away from the young male. His pipe lifted a few inches from the tapped against the ground once, as if it was his way of approval.

Ivan turned to face the other man as he bowed his head slightly, "I do need to depart, but spasibo for explain the situation about your comrade. However, I believe one of your officials could contact my guard. I'm sure everything will be fine." He said with a smile before he turned on his heel and one of his own guards, Mattheiu, opened the car door and allowed the large Russian in.

Russian Word

Spasibo - Thank you

:BishieSparklesL: Rosalina I. Zima :BishieSparklesR:​

Leaving the Confection Shop

Tags:

Anyone

20110526406988.jpeg
Rosalina continued waiting before hearing Toris and Eduard walk over towards her with smiles on their faces, Eduard holding the box of donuts. "Here you go Rosa, a dozen donut. What are you going to do with these donuts?" Eduard asked, tilting his head slightly. Rosalina shifted through her bag as she started getting her wallet and pulled out amount of money she needed. "Well, I'm helping Miss Irina by advertising her wears to my classmate. Some of them have been trying to find another place to hang out and get food, so why not here? The atmosphere is very nice and the people here are charming." Rosalina explained with a smile on her face, giggling sweetly as she handed Toris the money. "Spasibo Rosalina, you are very sweet. I'm sure Aunt Toris is very happy you are helping out." Toris said with a smile on his face.

Rosalina just giggled before bowing her head and grabbed onto the medium bow with the donuts in them. "I do what I can, you all have been so nice to me. So it's the least I can do." "Sweet as always. Come back again soon." Raivis said bowing his head as Eduard and Toris did the same. Rosalina smiled and bowed her head as well, holding the box as the smell of the donuts filled her nose. She adjusted her bag and started jogging out of the Confection Shop, her heels clacking against the pavement as she started making her way to the school before she was late anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_lnd0wns7YA1qfzgyy.gif

Victoria Spencer Argent

Victoria groaned whilst she gained consciousness.  Her head felt as if a hammer was hitting it over and over again, possibly from the fall she took. Instead of the hot concrete floor, her head was resting on someone's lap. She managed to look up to identify the person as John Carter. He looked so different without his usual attire. Above all she was suprised to see him by her side, she commanded him go leave and yet he saved her. She was thanful he didn't listen to her this time. "Where am I? What happened? How long was I out for? I want a full report. Don't leave anything out." She asked as she sat up, feeling her head. She wanted to ask more questions but she needed to give her associates time to speak. She looked at the window, her eyes moving in great haste as an attempt to find some familiar monuments. Her hair was frizzing due to the heat and sweat. She was beginning to get worried, she was taken down so unexpectedly she didn't even get the chance to bargain with the police. How did she let herself slip so easily? 

She wondered if everyone else was alright. Andrew, Willow... She didn't know what she would do if she found out anything happened to them. She was sure that Damien was fine; He was nowhere near the scene moreover he knew how to take care of himself. She figured Smart bar will be in the worst condition,  probably will take her thousands of dollars to restore. She turned her full attention to Carter, letting him speak. 

meruine_luka_render_by_msdragqueen-d4da7oi.png

Yua turned it look at Lana when she spoke up. Yua really wished she hadn't. She knew she would be in serious trouble. She looked back at him seeing the pissed off look in his eyes. She kept quiet as he sat there thinking. Finally he agreed but he was keeping Willow. She was kind of hoping he wouldn't. She could see how pissed off he was. It was understandable that he didn't want to work with them. She slowly walked up to him and put her hand on his shoulder.

@Broncos

@Andraus

@Victoria Bradley

Kang Hwangbo?

Deputy Bojing was instructed by Tian to carry an investigation on gathering information on the explosion that happened over at one of Rose's Corps warehouses. Instead of investigating the matter himself by heading over the location, he sent a few of Jiang's men over to gather what they could find as Bojing left in his vehicle with his bodyguard heading towards a cafe store a few miles anyway from Jiang's Headquarters.Once Bojing arrived at the Cafe, he exited his vehicle along with guard who holded a laptop with him and headed straight into the dull looking cafe store. From here, they sat down in the very corner to isolate themselves from everyone else to keep there business to a minimum. His guard handed Bojing his laptop opened it calmly as his guard got up to order them some coffee. As he walked away, Bojing accessed his laptop right away to begin his sown way of gathering information on the incident.

"I should start by seeing who was scheduled to work in that particular warehouse and who runs it."

A few access points Bojing managed to enter within the warehouses work database. As he scrolled through all the information on the warehouse, He found nothing strange on the employees or suspicion on starting such an explosion. But, the main man who runs that one warehouse caught Bojing's eye. The place was run by a 66 year old man who goes by the name of Kang Hwangbo. This man was a former and an original member of the Dragon triad back home who held the title of Deputy many years ago when he Bojing was a boy. As Bojing lays his hand upon his temple with raddled thoughts, His guard arrives back with their coffee.

"Ah, thank you. I must say, it seems I've have found something interesting on the matter of the warehouse incident."

Bojing continued to spoke to himself as he tries to remember Kang Hwangbo. the most Bojing members is that he was banished from his triad clan, and including the Dragon Triad for coordinating a drug network without the Dragon Master's approval. But he seeked more answers onto why in all places would he be in Chicago, exactly where the Western Triad operate? just as he continued his investigation solely to himself, he received a call from the men he sent out to investigate the matter. Thew update on the situation he got from Jiang's men speaking to investigators who work well with the Jiang triad, they gained information on what caused the explosion. It was done by a WY-91, a Chinese grenade commonly used by triads when engaged in vendetta wars.

"Well, it seems  it's too soon to call but, we may have something interesting going on here. We will need to head back to headquarters and discuss the matter further on. I should call Tian to update him on what I know."

View attachment 217978

John Carter

The driver finally turned on the air conditioning and Carter relaxed. Behind him and in front of him, cars packed with Dead Walkers drove to some place. Looking down at Victoria, he lightly touched her soft hair, admiring her face.

Carter picked up the two way radio and placed it next to her, knowing that his time as "commander" was over.

Victoria slowly awakened. She looked groggy and confused.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," he said, but failed to attach a smile to the welcome. "You were shot with a tranquilizer dart, you are aware? A huge shootout happened. We killed all of the cops, a bunch of Rose Corporation members, and blew up nearly all of their cars. The parking lot is decimated. Also, expect unfathomable press and police coverage and backlash. Everybody in Illinois knows about this."

Frowning, Carter told Victoria the second to worst news. "Willow was captured. God knows how many fingers and toes she will be missing the next time we see her. Also, I have no clue where Andrew is." Carter sighed and closed his eyes. When he reopened them, he looked furious.

"One of these dumb fucks got kicked in the face by Yua... she escaped back to the Rose Corporation, who were on our heels." Carter hung his head in shame, knowing that he was responsible for the hostage. None of this would have happened if it weren't for him, and now he had lost her.

@Robyn Banks

Victoria Spencer Argent 

Though she was listening, she couldn't  resist getting lost in thought.  Why didn't the Rose corp just kill her?  She would've done it, if she was in his place. If they really did kill the cops, was Morgan really among the deceased?  She stopped herself there, the questions would only make her more worrisome of the situation. 

"I don't mind the press or the Backlash, might even bring some good. We'll keep the other gangs on their toes."  She didn't know Willow that well but losing a walker to the Rose corp was always a defeat on its own, however she kept a calm demeanor. "They're probably keeping her for the slave trade. I'll find a way to get her out of there one way or another... Drew should be fine, he's a fighter and is too damn cocky to die ." She forced a smile though her words were reassurance for both John and Herself,  though she knew what she spoke wasn't  entirely true. 

She placed a hand on his shoulder. " I don't give two fucks about where Yua is, she's not needed anyways.  You did an outstanding job back there. You've done things that a rookie would've even dream of: You captured the CCO and above all, You showed leadership. you took action and defended our turf as well as saving me, for that I am grateful.  Could this have been avoided?  Yes, but you dealt with the problem head on... Matter of fact, you might be what this gang needs. I was looking for people to promote and I think one of them should be you." 

She pulled out her phone that thankfully wasn't damaged and began to call Andrew, praying that he had his phone with him.  He couldn't be dead, he can't be dead, she refused to even consider it.  She turned to the driver. "Take us south, we could restock there as well as take a breather,  it's obvious that you all need it. "  she commanded. 

View attachment 218006                                                                             Xin "The Orphan" Hyou

Xin shook his head in exasperation. "Sorry about the late pick up your highness." Stretching out his hand to grab the list to read it but she just held it out of reach before dictating every name on it. A pretty long hit-list for sure. Looks like the boss was finally done playing it low-key with the other gangs. A wolfish grin found it's way onto his face as she started to reach the bottom of the list with the same amount of gusto as she had when she began. 

When she got on the back of his bike and leaned into ask him how far they were from the targets he shook his head. "No clue. They were going in the opposite direction by the time I got there." Her body was pressed pretty firmly against his and her honeyed tone made it a bit hard to see her as a threat. Not for Xin though. He'd seen her kill and the shiver traveling down his spine was more in relation with the fact he had his back to her and the things pressing against his back,weapons in their own right they might be, were not as worrisome as the things she had strapped to either of her thighs.

He reached a hand to his collar and then brought up the pull on mask that bridged onto his nose before fixing on an ear piece. "But following the Radio chatter of the cops might give us a lead on where we can find them. Please just hold on tight and try not to stab me while I ride the bike okay?" Then after a small prayer under his breath he sped off in the last known coordinates of the Russians.

Conversing: @NJN25
Mention: The Russian Mob members.

View attachment 217978

John Carter

Carter was glad that Victoria remained optimistic. She had only just awakened, and yet she was already a chatterbox. 

Reflecting on the words of his boss, Carter inwardly thought that she was misguided and being foolish. Willow's phone was probably broken long ago, her life presently destined to servitude or worse. Tracking her was an option that surely was not.

What's more, the media would blow the firefight even more out of proportion than it already was. And since the Rose Corporation controlled both the police and the media, the Dead Walkers would certainly suffer from this. Carter pondered all of this.

Reaching for the little orange container from his bag, he swallowed a variety of pills. While he cut cocaine on a VOGUE magazine on his lap, Victoria spoke to him about Yua. He didn't pay attention until she touched his shoulder. His cheeks and ears turned red, especially with her flattery and talk of promotion. He smiled at her, then rolled a Ben and snorted two lines with it.

Choosing to continue his silence, he stared out of the window, sniffling the residual powder every few minutes or so. The car turned down a street, heading South toward a safer place for the Dead Walkers. Carter began to feel more and more high, the blur of the city outside as his measure of intoxication. Carter no longer felt the pain of his Kevlar-protected gunshot wound.

Feeling extremely high, easygoing, and reckless, he smiled at Victoria and stared deep into her eyes.

Carter secretly hoped that Andrew had perished. Maybe the drugs made his thoughts insane... or maybe they were a truth serum. Andrew was an obstacle to John Carter. All this he contemplated while he stared deep into his boss's eyes.

His eyes lowered to her lips. His head was  spinning from the opiates, benzos, and coke. His body felt warm and fuzzy, a warmth surrounded him in the air conditioned car.

Now Carter had reached a strange point. "I was thinking," he began to ramble, "about what you said. You know, at the Smart Bar."

An uncontrollable grin stretched across his face, and he began to laugh for two minutes straight. "I'm sorry," he giggled one last time, then continued, returning to a mostly straight face.

"That uh, you know, the cops and Rose Corporation... they just gotta go. Know what I mean? Do you really get it though?" He talked with his hands in an exaggerated motion. He suddenly began moving very slowly, his eyes half closed.

He leaned back against his seat and touched Victoria's hand.

@Robyn Banks

Heartbreaker

tumblr_ohg3nqnEf21rqm9loo1_r1_250.gif

She smirked at Xin calling her "Your highness" like she was some form of royalty. Desiree acted like she thought of herself as royalty, but she had some insecurity on the inside. She covered it up with confidence and her fearlessness. She expected Xin was a bit excited as well. Not as excited as her, of course. Listening to what he said, she nodded. She then held on tight and softly laughed. Despite the soft laugh, it was close enough in his ear so he could hear it. Most would get a shiver down their spine if they heard Desiree's almost menacing laugh. She didn't know how Xin felt. Whether he was scared or not, she would be pleased either way.

"I would never stab you," Desiree said with a tone that was hard to tell if she was joking or not. Not even sounding offended. Once they sped off, she felt much better since she knew they were on their way. It was time the Western Dragon Triad joined in and made themselves known. Sure there might have been a few of their members already there, but Tian sent her for a reason. She was one of their best members, even if she wasn't a fan of listening to their rules. She wasn't a fan of their rules and never has been. She wasn't surprised she was still in the gang because of her skills. 

Andrew would laugh. "Perfect! Perfect!.....But if we're trading prisoners, I am taking Lana, as insurance. I have to ensure my friend stays alive, now don't I?" Andrew said, raising an eyebrow. He knew he made sense. How else was he to expect this man to arrive to the meeting, if something of his was also not on the line? Though this was also to ensure Lana was safe, as he knew that Jackson would likely hurt her for speaking up. Let it never be said Andrew didn't have a bleeding heart.  Andrew would then take out his cellphone. "Let me send a quick text, and I'll call my friend immediately.....In the meantime, mind calling Tian Mao to inform him of what is happening?"  Andrew said.

Andrew would send Victoria an important text. "You owe me BIG TIME. I HAD TO PUT ON THE LEADER FACE DX....btw, we have a meeting tonight, to discuss dividing up Chicago/USA. ~Kisses!~ kthxbye." Andrew sent that. He knew Victoria would likely be pissed for the short text, but she was smart enough to know that this sort of thing would solidify the gangs power.

Andrew would then look up. "You are also not the only one that holds a grudge, Jackson.....MY friend Troy? Your father murdered both his parents, and blew up his mothers business...You are not the only one who has suffered, so don't make you or your family out as victims. None of us are. "Andrew said, a cold tone in his voice for the first time.

Andrew would then make the most Important phone call- To Troy.

Troy would nod to his godfather. "Yes Papa, I-" Troy would hear his phone go off, before looking at it. "Andrew?! Are you okay?!"

"Troy Troy, calm down. I am fine....at least now I am."

"Good! We're about to make a blitzkrieg around the Rose Corporations territory now, you want in?"

"No, No, No! For gods sake, no! Listen, I need you to do me a favor, and trust me, you're not going to like it."

"IF you of all people say that, I am worried....what is it?"

"I need you to ask your Godfather to agree to a peace summit. The Dead Walkers, the Western Dragon Triad, and the Rose Corporation are going."

"Are you fucking insane?!" Troy nearly yelled, looking at the phone. "Andrew, you have asked a lot from me in the past, but this takes a whole new limit! You are asking me-"

"I am asking you to do this so we can finally get things going smoothly for us! Think about your sister, Troy, and your little girlfriend."

"Wha- She's not my-"

"This will solidify our control over the streets, and finally allow us to take hold of what is rightfully ours. The Rose Corporation and the WDT are agreeing to stand down, and come.....I need you to ask Ivan to go along with this. It will be at the Sears Tower, At Midnight"

".....You are a fucking asshole, you know that?.....Fine! I will ask, But we are square after this." Troy said, before clicking off the phone. He looked about ready to kill someone, before walking towards Ivan. "Papa.....Forget that, I need to ask you of something else.....Andrew managed to convince the other leaders to stand down for a peace meeting....He's asking the Braginsky to attend. It will be at the Sears tower, Midnight tonight." Troy said. He was not happy about this, he had no reason to be....But it was clear that This was Important.

Victoria Argent 

She didn't interrupt his drug session though, no did she want to participate. Despite getting major income from the drug trade, she wasn't an addict herself. Only comparing products or testing them when the time came to be. 

It was obivous her faux optimistic statement didn't work for either  of them.  She was restless beyond belief,  still undergoing symptoms of the tranquiler. She rested her head on her head, observing at the passing vehicles and building. Her mind was her worst enemy at this point, calculating the possibilities of disaster. 

Their eyes met again yet this time it was disparate in a way.  He wasn't staring at her brown hues, No,  he was looking through them. As if he was trying to unlock a special part of her that most didn't see. It was the first Victoria actually saw him smile though it was probably due to the drugs, gave her time to take at his natural features. 

He laugh for two minutes straight whilst rambling on about the Cops and the Rose corps. The symptoms were starting to kick in for him. Moving his hands exaggeratedly, his body was lumbering,  she was surprised he didn't pass out yet. "Yes I know what you mean, " she gave a sincere smile. "I agree with the Rose corp,  but not with the police. We can't take out the whole police force,  that would cause some avoidable issues. What we can do is-" she was interrupted by a simple touch of his hand with hers.

There was no use to carrying on,  so instead she commanded the driver to drive them to John's apartment. "You need to do John, is relax especially in your current state. I'll get a doctor for you when we arrive." She felt her butt vibrate, knowing it was a notification,  she pulled out her phone. Her smile grew ear to ear when she felt it who it was from. 

Victoria was infuriated that he didn't specifically tell her where he was and who he was with. She let it slide this time,  she couldn't stay mad at something who types out kisses.  She didn't mind Drew governing the gang; there was nothing she could've done at the time anyways due to her being unconscious. "Maybe the Rose corps problem will be taken cared of,  just not like how you would've expected it. "She informed John, her grin unwavering, and her hand yet to be moved. 

When they arrived to their destination,  Victoria assisted John up the stairs and into his bedroom. "The doctor should arrive soon. I have a meeting at midnight but I won't leave until I am sure you're alright. She sat on the edge of the bed, gazing upon him, waiting for him to act unheedingly as usual. 

@Andraus @Public Enemy

View attachment 217978

John Carter

Carter had blacked out. The next thing he remembered was looking at Victoria from his bed. How did I get here? She may not have intended it, but Victoria's face revealed more than her words. Her eyes had dilated and she was breathing heavily. "The doctor should arrive soon. I have a meeting at midnight but I won't leave until I am sure you're alright."

Carter lazily lifted the burner from from inside his jacket as he sat up. It took a lot of effort to sit, even. He checked the phone. It was already night time. Scrolling down to the camera application, he snapped a candid picture of Victoria, then laughed. She seemed both relaxed and tense at the same time.

Carter's mind flooded with euphoria. Normally, his head would be racing with thoughts. Presently, however, he was quite empty headed. What he did know, sober or high, was that Victoria was stunning. Her big, frizzy hair cascaded down onto her shoulders, displaying her slender neck and tight skin. Her facial structure was impeccable. The only light on in the apartment was a yellow light, causing a dim appearance to the room. A shadow hung over half of Victoria's face so that he could hardly see her.

Carter laboriously removed his jacket, cringing from the pain of his chest, which was starting to return feeling. He looked at the duffel bag on the floor, which had more pills in it. He looked away again. Now was not the time. Evil things, anyway.

Removing his tie, he unbuttoned his shirt and removed it, revealing only an undershirt. He didn't want to meet her gaze, or do anything without testing the waters. Hiking himself back onto the front of the bed, he rested his head on the pillow, then looked at Victoria, again.

"Why don't you sit here and read me a bed time story" he joked.

@Robyn Banks

Victoria Argent 

Victoria looked away as he undressed,  not wanting to bring more tension. She instead analyzing John's dimly light room, that she was grateful for nevertheless. She probably looked like a mess. The summer heat from the outside world made her feel uneased. God forbid if she started to sweat more, she'd be mistaken for a poodle. 

Victoria's mind was running frantically. Her throat felt dry from dehydration, her body still ached from the previous situation. She closed her eyes for a brief moment in an effort to calm down. "Why don't you sit here and read me a bed time story" John joked behind her. 

She turn back to him with a smile. "I don't see why not. "

She crawled her way beside him prior to laying her head on the pillow, staring at the cieling. "Sometimes I think you forget that I'm your boss. Maybe I have to remind you why I'm in charge." She teased. 

The enclosed wall fell silent after that. Majority of the time she would define the absent of noise as hateful yet for the time being, she welcomed it. "I could treat the wound until you could get the proper help. I may not be a trained physican but I know a thing or two. "

View attachment 217978

John Carter

"I don't see why not," Victoria replied. Carter watched as she laid next to him. "Sometimes I think you forget that I'm your boss. Maybe I have to remind you why I'm in charge." She joked.

Carter smiled and looked at the ceiling just like she was doing. "Are you sure? Sounds like Andrew's in charge now," he teased her back. For a while, the two of them laid next to each other, Carter only listening to the air conditioning running on full blast while the heat raged outside; a perk of bank rolling daily. Victoria didn't say anything until a while after, when the tension had increased.

"It's an internal wound," he said, declining her offer to dress the wound, then sat up, wincing. "I'm gonna get us something to drink." He disappeared into the hallway.

When he got to his kitchen, Carter kept the lights off, allowing it to be illuminated by the hallway light. He put his hands over his face, exhaling deeply as his stress levels climaxed. For eleven years in lockup, he looked forward to sleeping with a woman again. My boss is not the one, however under the table this life may be, he thought. Meanwhile, his primal instincts told him otherwise. Reaching into a refrigerated cabinet, he reached for a bottle of wine, two glasses, and a bottle of Hennesey.

Carter returned to the bedroom to find Victoria still laying there. It was getting late. He smiled as he placed the two glasses and the bottle of wine next to her side of the night table. Instead of partaking in drinking the wine, he removed the cap from the cognac and drank straight from the bottle. It hadn't entered his mind that he had taken pills. As the alcohol mixed with the opiates and benzos already in his system, a flashback occurred.

Metropolitan Correctional Center

Chicago, Illinois, March 2009

A shrill erupted from the speakers above while the fire alarms flashed their strobe lights. A voice rang through the speaker, muffled and fuzzy. "CELL BLOCK A BREACH AT DIVISION 1." Immediately, the cafeteria erupted into a riot. The few corrections officers who were in charge immediately left, locking the exits. One C.O. was down.

John Carter yelled as a knife plunged into his side. He turned to look at the attacker when another man approached from the front, also wielding a sharp object, caught his eye. He recognized them both; they were competitors, and they wanted him out of the drug trade. Another stab to the side, then another. The man in the front didn't reach Carter before two fellow inmates, who were former gang members with Carter several years back and who would help him become a Dead Walker, jumped the aggressors.

Carter held out his hand to his side as his palm turned crimson red, the blood gushing onto the floor of the cafeteria. All feeling escaped his legs.

Carter looked at Victoria, snapping from his daze.

@Robyn Banks

Lana Gracietta

aka

Ghoul

Lana froze, eyes wide open as she gaped at Andrew. He hadn't just said that, had he? Had he really just demanded that, in exchange for Willow, he'd be taking her? Oh, how she hoped to God he had. Even if the freedom she'd find with him would be short lived, at least she would have it for a little while. Not to mention, she was certain that the Undertaker was the one who'd shot the collar from her neck, and there's no way that could've been an accident.

You don't make a shot like that by accident.  It took training and focus, which obviously the man had. The fact that Andrew had been the one to shoot the collar off meant he might give her another chance to escape. Lana turned her gaze to Jackson, unconsciously stepping further away from him when an almost animalistic rage painted his features. If he'd been mad before, he was livid now. Silently, she waited for the outburst she knew was sure to come,  thoughts of what this deal could mean for her making her heart race with unbridled excitement in her chest. 'Please God let this work', she thought to herself.

"No," he said to Andrew as he walked off. "Lara stays with me and I'm keeping Willow. She is payment for destroying my buildings so no. However, if you let me have her, you will not pay for any damages your gang as incurred to my property,". He then motioned Lara to follow him. He wasn't going to let these pesky and annoying Dead Walkers get out of here today without any sort of reparations plus, he knew Lara wanted freedom and while he would've given it to her if Jackson knew she was loyal, she wasn't. She would try to escape in a heartbeat during the night and run as fast as she good. Hell, she'd probably try to kill him. However, he then said "Or, instead of Lara, about 10 million dollars as, compensation, for Willow? Sound like a deal?"

@Andraus

View attachment 218006                                                                             Xin "The Orphan" Hyou

Xin pulled up quietly to a nearby alley way behind the department building. One of the many centers used by the rival group which used a legitimate place of operation to mask their production line and storage. The department building itself was squeaky clean,if not a steal for all those who had stores set up here. Low prices for the lease holders in exchange for never speaking about the businesses that went on underneath their own. A little deal with the devil for letting the Dead work buried alive. If they were ever busted the shopkeepers were to act innocent and maybe buy them some time to dump the goods in one of many incinerators they kept below.

The system was a good one he had to admit. But not the sort of thing that was easy to keep under wraps when greed was involved. This particular Mummy let the cat out of the bag in the form of a part time worker who just so happened to frequent a pub that Xin used for information gathering purposes. Well after a little bird seed and some water ... the little canary done did sung him a merry tune! 

He took out his phone and sent a message before making his way to a back entrance where the supply trucks would unload. He mad sure Breaker was still behind him before moving forward. More often than not he lost track of her when her attention wandered to the next point of interest. Much like a cat in temperament his senior was. "My inside guy is going to open the garage gate in a moment so try not to stab him either okay?"

A minute later the over-sized automated garage door whirred into life as it pulled it's mass upward to reveal a pair of shoes beneath it. Then another. Then another ... son of a bitch. He grit his teeth as he saw bats past the exposed feet and even some gnarly looking bike chains. They'd be stupid to use guns so that was one relief to him. Smart enough to know not the get the cops on their trail. He spotted his guy wearing a smug grin on his face while patting a noticeable bulge in his breast pocket and winking at Xin. Inwardly Xin hoped that bulge was a giant tumor but decided to stick to reality for now. 

"I take back what I said..." He pointed at the guy "You can stab him first." Then he took out his eskrima sticks and got into a battle stance. "I've got the Lost boys feat background actors from Grease."
Conversing: @NJN25
Mention: Some dead men walking.

Heartbreaker

tumblr_oakp54cLQ51s4fblho3_250.gif

Desiree stepped out and followed Xin. She looked around at the unusually clean department. It surprised her since most of them were so dark and grimy. At least that's what Desiree thought. She had very high standards. It was quite suspicious, nonetheless. Sirens were still faintly going off in the distance. The still, night air was what she decided to focus on for the moment. She noticed Xin taking out his phone, sending a message, putting it back, and then going to the back entrance of the building they were at. She scoffed at his orders of not to stab his inside guy and then shook her head. "I won't," she told him, sounding a bit hesitant and annoyed.

Once the garage door opened, Desiree was already bored. Even if only a minute passed.

After multiple garage doors opened, Desiree didn't think much of it. After she saw Xin act surprised and angry, she got more intrigued. She looked as she saw bats and bike chains and looked at Xin. She followed where his eyes were looking, only to see a man, smirking, with a bump in the pocket of his coat. Supposing he meant trouble, she put her hands on her sais, getting ready for action. Following what Xin ordered her to do, she smiled under her mask and pulled out her sais. She ran towards the guy and started to attack. Even though it was unseen, Desiree kept the smile on her face because of her excitement to do this once more. Soon after a short period of trying to gain the upper hand, Desiree stabbed the guy who was giving Xin trouble right between his eyes.

Ivan M. Braginsky

o9f2NXr.jpg

Tags: @Andraus @Smoaki 

Ivan was about to pull off when he heard someone walking up to his car. He blinked once before turning his violet hues in the direction of the sound. It was Troy, and he didn't look happy. The Russian man arched a brow as he listened to Troy speak, his eyes widen slightly as a grow escaped his lips. He turned his head to face the large computer screen hanging on the wall of the car, a finger tapping the small table. "The nerve of your little friend." He hissed as a faint sigh escaped his lips, he didn't like this, not one bit. His likeness for this little Andrew person was slowly dropping.

Ivan turned his head and leaned into the large chair. "Fine, but if this turns out to be a trap, this is on you." Ivan hissed with a bit of irritation in his voice. He lifted his large hand and pressed the window button on the door, "Call if there is anything else, I need to get going, I'm already late." He said, trying to relax himself. The driver and the guards, Alexei and Mattheiu, climbed into the car and pulled off from the curb and down the street, making its way to the Pamela Diner. It wouldn't be long until his phone started ringing, it was Irino and Nolan. Ivan just smiled answered, speaking to them in Russian, telling them that he was on his way now. Irino and Nolan, his youngest sons, were very picky about the time Ivan said he would be there, sometimes going really quiet just so they can hear the sound of the car. Ivan finally hung up and leaned back into the chair, Mattheiu and Alexei speak to themselves as Ivan made his way to the DIner.

Lunch With The Braginsky's (III)

Damien Mical

To say that Damien was surprised on how approachable the Pahkan was would be an understatement. It showed on his face in a look of petrified shock with a hint of fear mixed in, particularly when the man 'joked' about not wanting to spill any blood on the cafe's flooring. Damien felt that, despite the mans words, he would gladly spill blood on any surface to send a message... Nervously coughing into his fist, Damien lowered his head lightly to give it some rest before craning it back up towards the man. For a moment, he wondered if he should ask WHY the man was so tall. It wasn't natural, was it? He'd heard accounts, rumors about the Pahkan's size, but he'd always summed it up to be over exaggerations. But now that he saw the fabled tree man first hand?

This man put Paul Bunyan look to shame...

"Uh, yes sir. I've been told to bring you to Smart Bar. Maybe you've heard of it? It'a a base of operations for our organization. I, uh, think it's safe enough to spill this kind of information to you, seeing how... Well, I'll end up taking you there anyways." In that moment, it finally dawned on Damien that he hadn't come in a vehicle. He'd run all the way here and now he head no way to- wait... Was the Pahkan leaving? "W-Wait! Where are you, annnnnd he's gone..." Huffing out of frustration, mostly with himself, Damien watched as the Pahkan packed himself inside of the car he came in before driving off, leaving Damien by himself. The boy undid his tux's button's as he exited the café, setting off in a random direction, enjoying the chance to bump elbows with normal, non-gang affiliated people for once.

(Sorry, nothing big or ground breaking. I just wanted to get this out so you guys knew I hadn't just stopped posting. That, and I kinda didn't know what else to do...)

@Smoaki @Cheshire Grin @Fenris @NeoError @animegirl20 @AvidElmV2  @Robyn Banks @Broncos @RIPSaidCone @2PM @LoneSniper87 @Victoria Bradley @NJN25 @Physiicz @FireMaiden

(This is just to assure you all that this roleplay is not dead. I am sorry I haven't been posting as much as I have liked, but things kind-of....exploded on my end. Rest assured, I will be posting more often, and we can now finally continue on as normal)

Andrew would just sigh, before holding up his hand. Two dead walkers would walk over. "Basement. Clear out the vault. " He said, as the dead walkers would start stepping out. In the corner, they'd start piling....and piling....and piling.....until finally, in a little corner, was a huge stack of money. "This is my lifes personal savings.....twenty-five million. Cash. The Money is cleaned, all you need to do is take it....and you can keep Willow. I want Lena. " Andrew said. " Can't, and won't, get a better offer. You walk away with more than you lost." Andrew said, looking towards him. 

Troy was furious, but he knew that complaining about it would do nothing. Instead, he would look towards towards Anastasia. He knew this meeting could likely become a trap....hell, If it wasn't, he'd be disappointed! So he did the one rational thing in his mind: He walked towards her, and took her arms. "Anastasia....My lady, My sister in all but blood.....I don't know what is going to happen tonight, but if there is one thing I want, it's not the regret this. " He said, before leaning forward and kissing her. Troy hoped he would put all his passion behind it, for it had to be brief. Quickly stepping away, he'd face her. "To answer the unspoken question?....Probably since we were kids." He said, before loading his pistol.

Troy was scared, nervous even. He knew this was likely going to hell tonight, so he wanted not to have regret anything he did as of now.

Troy would then walk towards his car, before looking towards her. "I am going to see my sister....If you can forgive me for doing such a selfish act, I can take you too her before the meeting. " Troy said. He didn't believe he was worthy of Anastasia's affection. She was the daughter of his godfather, his best friend, and dammit his ideal woman! Did he really deserve someone like her? No, and if he did get with her, it'd just prove his point that karma was bullshit.

In the end though, he wanted this to be the one thing he wouldn't regret. Saying how he felt.

lemon-tuesday.regular.png

~The Viper~

It seemed like everything was happening all so fast. First she and Troy were going to her father to speak about going after the Rose Corporation, and now there was a meeting. Deciding to just go with the flow, Anastasia prepared to take off for the meal with her brothers when Troy turned to her seeming nervous, grabbing her by each shoulder and scaring her slightly. Anastasia wasn't scared by much, and this definitely made her worried. Then, he began to speak, and then he kissed her. Ana didn't know what to do, she was frozen for a second in fact, as she watched him load his pistol and answer the question running through her head. Blinking and snapping out of her shock, Ana grabbed her friend by his shoulder to stop him.

[SIZE= 12px]"Troy you idiot, of course I'm coming," she said, pulling him by the arm to face her and smiling at him. This was it; she had a choice, move on the feelings she had buried deep within herself or leave their relationship as it was.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"ой винт Это," she said, pulling him forward by the collar sharply.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]She kissed him and couldn't help but feel like a weight was being lifted off of her shoulders, and their relationship had grown somehow. In a good way. Pulling back with a smile, she ducked into the passenger side seat of the car. Whatever happened next, she was glad that neither of them had any more secrets, right? Turning to face her friend, she brought back the saying the two had often used when they were kids. They would repeat it to each other as a question and statement; it was simple, yet immensely reassuring that Ana would always have her best friend by her side.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"You and me?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Translations:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Oh screw it," she said, pulling him forward by the collar sharply.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]@Andraus[/SIZE]

Alenhiem Ulfharfn   

1376688342.jpg

Alenhiem stepped off of one of the Braginsky family's privately owned jet. He looked tired and yawned slightly as he made his way toward his custom made Bugatti Chiron, which was made with three inch thick armored plating over the frame of the car, and bullet proof tinted glass for the windows. He had been away to the main branch of the Braginskaya family. He had been checking in with the main branch, as well as checking on their next shipment of weapons and alcohol. He also made a special procurement for Ivan, two large Tibetan Mastiffs which he would give to Ivan as a thank you for all his family had done for him.

As Alenhiem put his luggage into his car the twin massive dogs were loaded onto a bus with bowls filled with several large steaks. He checked his phone as he climbed into his car and saw that Ivan wanted to have lunch with his sons so Alenhiem started his car and drove to the Pamella's Diner. As he pulled up to the diner he noticed the line wrapping around the building which was the size of two department stores. The bus transporting the Mastiffs pulled up and parked just behind him. As Alenhiem stepped out of the car and headed into the diner no one dared challenge him about skipping the line. He ducked as he entered the diner his 7ft tall frame just clearing the entrance with a bit of ease.

As he entered he ignored the girls that usually called out to him. He spotted Boris, Charles, Irino, and Nolan sitting together and approached them with a tired smile. "Hello brat'ya." He said as he joined them. "I take it I've arrived before papa?" He asked before yawning, the jetlag from traveling drastically different time zones taking it's toll on him.

@Cheshire Grin

meruine_luka_render_by_msdragqueen-d4da7oi.png

Yua couldn't take it anymore. She darn well knew Jack wasn't going to take his money or even bother to give up Lana. She knew he wouldn't the only thing to do was to just give Willow back and be done with this. She was tired of going back and forth. She was going to take matters into her own hands. She didn't care if Jack didn't like what she was about to do. She walked up to Andrew. "As you can see he doesn't want to give up Lana and I can promise you he doesn't want your money considering he just tired to offer you money. So we will just give you Willow back since she technically belongs to you and be on our way." She looked at the men who worked for Jackson. "Go get her and bring her to Andrew." She didn't dare look at Jack. This was the only way she could see this working. Jack was stubborn but giving away Lana without his permission might have been even worse then going over his head giving back Willow. The men came back and handed Willow over to the dead walker's men. She then looked at Jack. "Let's go we have been here long enough. We can talk about this later." Her voice was stern and demanding but her eyes looked at him pleadingly. She knew that Lana might hate her but this whole thing was pointless if Lana wanted out she would have to find another way. Well the least she could do was make sure Jack wouldn't try to punish her.

@Andraus

@Broncos

@Tori Bradley

Users who are viewing this thread

Back