• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AkiraRyuu

My characters are my children.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys!
As a roleplayer I like to let creativity fuel the story rather than plan every little thing out. My style of roleplay is more sandbox like, where we start with a world and determine a situation in which our characters meet. Then we can shape the story how we'd like from there. Nothing is really planned out, and the RP succeeding is really dependent on creativity. As long as all plans stay within the rules of the world or the general rules of the character (such as a character who cant do a certain thing), then it's all golden from there. Side characters can be added freely as well as any opposing or background characters, again as long as general rules of world and character are fallowed. And heck, if youve never rp'd before, this is one of fhe easiest formats to do. (Frankly it's the only one I really like.)
I mostly enjoy slice of life or fantasy roleplay, as well as romance.

A few of my ocs are what i'd call a blank slate. The mermaid in my profile for example, has her own personality, views and fears. However, the other character has the opportunity to help develop her character, as she doesnt know much about a lot of things outside of the water.
Another one of my ocs has a very prominent character, and that would be Akira, my go-to. Shes firey and a really strong mage, with limits. She also comes with a side character named Vivi, and you dont get to rp with Aki without him. He ties into her origin story.

I can roleplay well as both a male and female, and have lots of different ocs to pick from. I usually pick ocs depending on the kind of oc my partner uses, and whether or not we want them to get along, date, hate each other, or not. I am a straight woman, so I prefer mxf if there is dating.

Rules can be discussed in pms if youre interested,but i feel like throwing rules out here is offputting.

Thanks! Message me and let me know :)

Last edited:
Hi, I never Rp’ed before. Looking for a teacher (someone to teach me how to role play, not a character who happens to be a teacher.) Do I need to make a character sheet?

Hi, I never Rp’ed before. Looking for a teacher (someone to teach me how to role play, not a character who happens to be a teacher.) Do I need to make a character sheet?
I can definately help! You dont have to have one, but if youd like help making one theyre very useful! ^^ ill message you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back