• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roleplay anyone?

The10thDoctor

Hi! I'm pretty new to this, so I was wondering if anyone wanted to do literate rp with me. Ask me about it, I won't bite :)

Hi!

I moved your thread to the proper place. (: "Roleplay Support" is a place only staff can see. It's used to help people having technical issues with their roleplays. 1x1 interest checks will help you reach out to all the members on the site. Cheers!

Mordecai said:
Hi!
I moved your thread to the proper place. (: "Roleplay Support" is a place only staff can see. It's used to help people having technical issues with their roleplays. 1x1 interest checks will help you reach out to all the members on the site. Cheers!
Thanks! I'm new to this, so I kinda have no idea what I'm doing. ^^;

QueenColey said:
Do you have any ideas for a role play? I'm always looking for more partners.
I do literate in basically anything imaginable (I can make up crazy stuff sometimes) but a fandom rp sounds fun! :)

The10thDoctor said:
I do literate in basically anything imaginable (I can make up crazy stuff sometimes) but a fandom rp sounds fun! :)
Send me a PM and we can discuss :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back