• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rolepay with me? (Fandom, Fantasy, OC, etc.)

Hey, I can't really get behind fandom much but I can definitely do fantasy if you're still available.

Hey! I have a plot for a hero and villain being friends/lovers without knowing it kind of RP. I have more details on this, of course, but are you interested?

Soul Eater and Tokyo Ghoul are the fandoms I'm most familiar with from that list. We can always discuss some that you might not have put up c:

If not I'll do: Fantasy, Modern, Post/Apocalyptic, Romance (I love doing romantic rps also~) or Heroes and Villains

i'd be interested in a black butler role play, very much! at the moment, i can't start conversations via pm because of the twenty four hour thingy, but when you have the chance, you could message me?

hope to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back